The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you just have to look back at Selmars vlog...him with lonely Antoine in the kitchen..and Marie came in...that vlog gave me enough insight about things...
I agree, Antoine was bored out of his nut, and Selmar was the only person doing anything remotely interesting to a pre teen boy. Jeez. My prediction is Antoine will get some bro time on the digger with Dan, and perhaps Amaury -- his rival in the inheritance sweepstakes -- will start to teach him how to make shutters. There's plenty to keep Antoine amused if the older guys feel like being generous. Why wouldn't Marie have organized local companions for basketball and kid life or something, I can't begin to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not everybody likes dogs. I do but my brother hates them since he was savaged by one in his pushchair age 2 and needed lots of stitches. Has Stephanie had a bad experience of them?
I love dogs and was attacked by one when I was two, I still have a scar on my face. My best friend was bitten on the butt by a family dog and is terrified still. I really think that it is all how your parents handled the situation afterwards as my parents didn't dwell or get all "oh, there is a doggy, are you ok?!" whereas my friends parents got rid of the family dog and never got another & made a big fuss about dogs for the rest of her childhood.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was wondering if he was still there. Lo and behold, he left 5 days ago.

242769576_184196793837055_5767147807538290363_n.jpg

5 DAYS AGO

worldofalexander's profile picture
worldofalexander

Off back to Austria.. 🥲 It was a great pleasure @ChateauDeLaBasmaignee 🏰🇫🇷🌞 Thanks again for everything & see you soon 😘😘😘

PS: Next time my entourage will have to travel separately again, it just doesn't work that way! 🛩😅🛩

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I love dogs and was attacked by one when I was two, I still have a scar on my face. My best friend was bitten on the butt by a family dog and is terrified still. I really think that it is all how your parents handled the situation afterwards as my parents didn't dwell or get all "oh, there is a doggy, are you ok?!" whereas my friends parents got rid of the family dog and never got another & made a big fuss about dogs for the rest of her childhood.
My mother was scared of dogs too, which didn't help matters.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just watched 11 mins of FRK’s video - all I could manage. She kept grinning for no good reason, ‘foraging‘
from some container grown Sweet Peas, and the timing made no sense. She also bought some sick bags for some reason?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My mother was scared of dogs too, which didn't help matters.
A friend of mine is the oldest of 4 boys. His mom was terrified of snakes and made sure that all of them were equally if not moreso. Brilliant! can you imaging 4 boys in the country making friends with snakes!

My grandmother, dad's mom, was terrified of cats. She had liked them at one point in time but then at some point became terrified of them. Since my parents Scottie dog Muffin passed away this year, my bother and I have been unsuccessful in talking my parents into a cat, mostly because dad says no but my mom says that she thinks that he is terrified of cats too but won't admit it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
my sister is terrified of everything with four feet...a cat..a dog..a horse even a cow....i still dont know why...never really happened in the past...never got bitten..she hates our dog..not a big problem..i dont want her to be around ...so the dog is a good excuse to keep her away... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It never ceases to amaze me how a rather minor player on a TV renovation show, which is basically a daytime "filler" with a small audience here in the UK has ended up with so many cultish superfans and Patreons. Did she hit the zeitgeist at the start of the pandemic? Her early vlogs were quite fun, now they are a hot mess, manic, disjointed.
She looks so stressed most of the time, I'm sure her mental health is suffering. Imagine how it must feel to have to delete criticical remarks and read Tattle. She must be wondering what will come up next.
She's aged another 100 years in the Christie's video. Or PJ -- his editing hand known by the devil's peacock mark -- has put her on the hag colorizing filter as payback for moving him into Petherick's room with a doll-size desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did she have to stand up and warble a solo in her mini dress at the service after the Marquis died? She then read out a prayer which included asking God to "bless Stephanie"! I thought she was an agnostic or atheist. It's all for show, especially when you know how they have disrespected the chapel. I am not religious and if I attend a funeral or a wedding in church, I would not pretend to pray or cross myself!

Selmar seemed much happier in that old video!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
😲😲😲😲 He looks... normal. Like humanly normal... That can't be the same guy. (But it is...)
i feel sorry for him..he thought he could use Begmania to get more exposure for his work....Alexander you hit the wrong chateau...they are only full of themselves...they use you and you get dumped...i hope you have put something in those curtains...to let hem go to dust the next spring...

• Haha
The double vlog premier went well. 🤪 NOT. Percy, Isabelle and Neil Hartley were lost in the sauce.

This portion of the live chat was before the vlog started.

Edward Kenneth OK....ANOTHER DIARIES PREMIERE AT HALF PAST THE HOUR...WTH?
Neil Hartley @Sarah Yates It was probably a business decision to clone Stephanie to boost the vlog output
Seth Waters @Angela Pa im guessing this one is short and then we will jump to the next one which might be the actual vlog?
Percy Attfield @Edward Kenneth will see if we can contact her. If we hear we will advise.
Lauren Bouchie 2 vlogs are showing
Isabelle Jarvis Stéphanie has 2 premieres tonight, one after the other!
Percy Attfield @Edward Kenneth Yes there are 2 Premieres because Christies will be launching as well.
Neil Hartley @isabelle Jarvis good evening. Thanks for the info.
Isabelle Jarvis Karen Baker I thought it was an error!
Peg Peg Why doesn't she create a different channel for her adventures away from the chateau and keep the chateau diaries channel just for things going on at the chateau?

This exchange was at the end of the first vlog. Again, the fans were confused. 🤪

The Chateau Diaries The creation of the first vignette will premiere straight after this one!
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries will it be on YT or on a TV channel?
Percy Attfield From @the Chateau Diaries The creation of the first vignette will premiere straight after this one!
Philip Janssen See you in the next premiere! It’s on in 5! :)
The Chateau Diaries This was a little introductory video - see you in the next premiere for the creation of the vignette!
Philip Janssen If you press “play now” You’ll instantly be redirected

• Haha
  • Wow
you hit the nail on the head....she bought that crap house...she acts like her family has owned it since the 16 century...owning the place doesnt give you the pedigree...btw that mad woman rattles on like a duracell rabit on full speed..what stuff is she on??
It always makes me laugh, and not very nicely, when people who do past lives regression discover that they're all descended from Cleopatra.
I have no doubt my rellies were French serfs eating ergot-infected wheat gleanings for 40,000 years, 🥴, and the other ones, Scottish serfs scraping lichen off the puffin-guano rocks for dinner. Biiiiiiig spenders.
Oh, and Boadicea and Daenerys Targaryen and Marie Antoinette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, Antoine was bored out of his nut, and Selmar was the only person doing anything remotely interesting to a pre teen boy. Jeez. My prediction is Antoine will get some bro time on the digger with Dan, and perhaps Amaury -- his rival in the inheritance sweepstakes -- will start to teach him how to make shutters. There's plenty to keep Antoine amused if the older guys feel like being generous. Why wouldn't Marie have organized local companions for basketball and kid life or something, I can't begin to understand.
i don’t know. He isn’t making the impression of a craftsman, or basketball player. Maybe he and Davy should share the pipe of peace and browse eBay for more playmobil villa stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.