The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I think Nic, Marie and Potty's signatures were probably required on business paperwork regarding the HMN and taxes etc. Signatures needed so accountants could finish untangling the color coded mess.
2. The French based Trotters are trash.
3. We should organize a raid on all the vlogged chicken coops and save the birds from their incompetent owners.
you can scan documents in, send them through email and get them signed back..no need to go there for papers alone i guess..i do it all the time..saves me a lott of hours stuck in traffic...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hairy Russian Baker? I must have missed something. Do you mean a Hagrid type of person or a Rasputin? 😕
Perhaps she meant MA BAKER!?!
She taught her four sons
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
To handle their guns
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
She never could cry
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
But she knew how to die
oooh those Russians....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎯🎯🎯 patron 🎯🎯🎯

accountant is coming - and then coming back with 2 more - as it’s very confusing doing accounts ….

not using her study 📖… snorts might be nosey

off she popped to Brussels

doing new bathrooms 🚽
Pink tyles - grey floor
Ohhh ff sake another 20 grand bathroom 🚽
Wallpaper 🤔 Cole n son

only so much shite I can swallow
Someone else take over review

😈😈
That first Cole and Son wall paper (the Theatre one) another client of my husband has used it in a curved stairwell in their Chateau and it's very effective. Isn't it going to be a bit of an overkill in that shower room as it doesn't look that big but then again when i think of the downstair loo.

Reactions: 18
And to be fair, there are so many people that are afraid of colour or are just plain uncomfortable wearing colour ( a coworker of mine is like that, she wears black, white and gray, for her b&w stripes are a basic for her but more of an accent colour. She just cannot handle wearing colour, we have tried in vain to get her to wear more ).
my brother too-color blind so he sticks in the same range since he was 8 y/o or so-everyone gets to wear what they want-except Fanny because she wears ugly yellow and that’s just a crime

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I too do not really believe in ghosts however have experienced things. Once while visiting a plantation in Louisiana and a plantation in Jamaica. In Jamaica I was by myself and had an overwhelming feeling that someone was going to push me down the stairs. Quickly exited to the outdoors.
My husband and I stayed at an Inn in Maine. Someone told me that there were ghosts there as the original owner had killed his wife and lover. We laughed it off as I always think it’s a marketing tool.
My husband and I experienced something. The hallway and our room became so cold during the night I was sure a window was open and that it was winter. It was July. I could have sworn that there was a black figure hovering over our bed.
My mother was intuitive, and I have been as well but I have not experienced anything like that since.

• Wow
If they don’t want to be filmed, why did they let her film dinner and the new dog?
@Clara is correct. Nic and Antoine can be seen in the mirror reflection at dinner, at table beside, which moved closer and farther away when filming. We will not see Antoine going forward.

Reactions: 9
since she hates dogs I’m gonna laugh everytime one of those gorgeous giant labs gives her a sloppy kiss or tries to hold her hand in their mouth

so she has no concern for the safety of the children that visit Lalaland - yep that seems about right
we also have a labrador....he likes to stick his nose under our female visitors skirts... :rolleyes: i so hate that...so i guess Fan Flash is up to a wet nose ending up in her knickerless...pussy...:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
we also have a labrador....he likes to stick his nose under our female visitors skirts... :rolleyes: i so hate that...so i guess Fan Flash is up to a wet nose ending up in her knickerless...pussy...:rolleyes:
good lord that’s a well painted image for all us 😳

you can scan documents in, send them through email and get them signed back..no need to go there for papers alone i guess..i do it all the time..saves me a lott of hours stuck in traffic...
oh Count if only clients had been as accommodating as you-the hours I logged just to get signatures, often having to drag an additional witness ugh…anyway we all know Fanny didn’t just need signatures-she always wants more from everyone and scheming doesn’t fax or convert well to electronic documents does it well actually (it does but that’s how ya get caught)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What an Association 1901 legally means (Charity Association).

It seems that Steph need to get organised ASAP.

From teh French governement website : (Google translation)

The law says nothing about the administrative bodies of an association. Thus, it is in principle free to define its operating bodies, their attributions and the body competent to represent it vis-à-vis people outside the association (called third parties).

Traditionally, the bodies of the association are the general assembly, the board of directors, the office.

However, the law requires those responsible for the administration of the association to declare the following information concerning them to the registry of associations:

name
Profession
Residence
Nationality

In principle, the statutes freely determine the composition and powers of the general assembly (GA).

The articles of association and / or internal regulations also set the frequency of meetings (example: every month), the conditions for convening, voting, quorum, etc.

In the absence of precision in the statutes on the composition of the GA, all the members of the association must be invited to the assembly.

In the absence of any legal provision or precision in the statutes, the GA is considered to have general competence to take decisions that do not fall within the daily management of the association.

These are for example:

Appointment and dismissal of officers
Approval or rejection of accounts
Modification of the statutes
Initiation of legal action
Acquisition or sale of real estate
Exclusion of a member
The holding of a general assembly is compulsory for the following decisions:

Apply for public utility recognition
Meet the obligation of democratic functioning in associations that have obtained state approval
Decide on the fate of the assets of the association in the event of dissolution and in the absence of any statutory provision on this subject
Approve the annual accounts in associations having to draw up annual accounts and appoint at least one auditor and in bond issuing associations: Association which wishes to obtain money and which in exchange issues a debt document to the person who she borrowed
Approve the auditor's report in the event of the implementation of an alert procedure when facts likely to compromise the continuity of the association's activity have been identified
Provide a VAT exemption for services of a social, cultural, educational or sporting nature provided to their members by non-profit associations and whose management is disinterested.

3. The body authorized to represent the association, as a legal person: Group of natural persons brought together to accomplish something in common (companies, civil societies, associations, State, local authorities, etc.). This group can also bring together natural and legal persons. It may also be made up of only one member (one-person limited liability company - EURL - for example)., Vis-à-vis third parties is in principle specified by the statutes. This is usually the president, but it can also be another person.

Its acts commit the association with regard to third parties (banks, administrations, justice, other associations, ...).

The statutes may grant him the possibility of delegating all or part of his powers to one or more other members of the association. In this case, the authorized body remains jointly responsible for the acts carried out on behalf of the association by those to whom it has delegated its powers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(g)...and another thing...how many receipts will the ‘three’ accountants decline? notice she is already throwing natti under the bus on that one. To SJ: the accountants will/have to do their job...legally. just because those two idiots Potts and nic are in luv with you, nobody...no professional in their right mind will put their ass on the line for you. you are not Worth it to them to lose their licenses and careers. I imagine your Brussels summit might give you a clue, that life isn’t just about love and laughter...it’s about paying your way. and taxes go with it. also, stop the cutesy act...you are too damn old, and nobody is buying it outside of those two loons.

• Heart
  • Haha
New guest checking in at Lalande. Kent Tisher, a family doc and an opera singer...lives in beautiful eastern Ontario.
He chose to post himself upside down.

15877448_624748527713213_7243085293820051456_a.jpg

242804208_590879525273017_2327263498083155130_n.jpg

kenttisher
I made it…
#vacation #chateau #chateaudelalande @chateaudelalande
4h

Patty Martens has also arrived and will be staying until October 5th. She goes by martens.patty on IG. Notice, she has changed her YT user name. Why Patty??? Below was a post on Wendyhouse50's IG.

martens.patty's profile picture

martens.patty
Hi Wendy. I'll be at Lalande next week. sorry I missed you. I love your felt work. Thank you for posting your beautiful photos.
1w

From the CD live chat 9/13
MsPmartens @Celeste R - maybe our paths will cross. I leave Oct 5.

From the CD live chat 9/28
1633031797770.png

Patty Martens hi @jetje goes Dutch I'm watching from Lalande.

Neil Hartley @Patty Martens glad you made it there safely

Patty Martens thanks Neil.

Patty Martens it was an epic journey to get here.

Patty Martens goodnight from lalande

🤭
1633031413421.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t Steffi need Antoine from time to time for her unwrap videos? So that his childlike innocence gives her superficial happiness a break.
She’s so grabby-grabby with him and then when tries to be patient and give him a moment, it looks like she is digesting her smile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought that 'goodbye' from SJ was a little frosty & dismissive and Snorts didn't look too happy either
That was the 'we're-definitely-not-having-a-relationship, OK!' goodbye.
No doubt they'd already slobbered and snorted all over each other just before that 'just-good-friends' clip.

The actual intimacy of their relationship was conspicuous by its absence!
But it looked to me like his eyes were filling up as his lower lip wobbled. Awww...

Next time, can they please advertise for a psychiatrist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps she meant MA BAKER!?!
She taught her four sons
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
To handle their guns
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
She never could cry
Ma ma ma ma
Ma Baker
But she knew how to die
oooh those Russians....
Aaaah, you are that old😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christine is the only person I currently support on Patreon. Everything she does, she does it to the absolute highest level. She usually only produces 1 episode and 1 live chat a month, but the quality, time, and talent are amazing. Definitely worth $3 a month!
Christine and I have similar interests in design, antiques, carpentry and sewing. (Cooking: me not so much). I like her dark aesthetic. I could never make videos of myself, though. Husband has tried pushing me to but I am too introverted for that stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I too do not really believe in ghosts however have experienced things. Once while visiting a plantation in Louisiana and a plantation in Jamaica. In Jamaica I was by myself and had an overwhelming feeling that someone was going to push me down the stairs. Quickly exited to the outdoors.
My husband and I stayed at an Inn in Maine. Someone told me that there were ghosts there as the original owner had killed his wife and lover. We laughed it off as I always think it’s a marketing tool.
My husband and I experienced something. The hallway and our room became so cold during the night I was sure a window was open and that it was winter. It was July. I could have sworn that there was a black figure hovering over our bed.
My mother was intuitive, and I have been as well but I have not experienced anything like that since.
I thought mine was a burglar as he crawled over me in the middle of the night! Turns out it was a little boy who was bored and wanted my attention. The medium said he was warm as he loves me and the other one was a man in a flat cap downstairs and he was cold as he didn't love me. He couldn't get upstairs as there was no upstairs when he was alive. I live in a new build and she said they are connected to the land so not to bother moving as they wouldn't come with me but there would be different ones in the next house. All very fascinating but scary when it's happening. In the end I was advised to tell them to leave me alone. Felt a right berk doing this to an empty house but it seems to have worked.🤞

Dogs when they meet me like to shove their snout in my crotch and/or lie down on my feet so I can't move away. Don't know what all that is about as I have never had pets!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.