The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did they work out it was only women?

Reactions: 16
I noticed that about BJJ as well! He is driving me nuts... the mannerism is on the gay side... but then he keeps making googly eyes at SJ.

That's it.. I am confident to rule him as Bi. I'm done with this fiasco!

heavens to murgatroyd -those are the most desperately thirsty hashtags I have ever seen…we get it you are gay and looking to hook up-for goodness sake just put your grindr link up and call it a day

Reactions: 19
Got my glad rags ready. I promise not to be too rambunctious, well er not too loud. Can I dance on the bar if I do it quietly? Any Heineken?
Paaaaaarfect and the bar dancing - I'll join you. And probably a few others will too (I hope). Mines a Red Lambrusco

Reactions: 12
I noticed that about BJJ as well! He is driving me nuts... the mannerism is on the gay side... but then he keeps making googly eyes at SJ.

That's it.. I am confident to rule him as Bi. I'm done with this fiasco!

he just loves the one he is with-simple math really

Reactions: 9
Nothing but plaudits from me! I've read some of this research. Urine and fecal traces all over bar snacks and buffet food, as well as shared workspaces and devices etc etc.
One of my sons brought a new, special lady home to meet me, you know the sort of thing: Mum's approval...! We went out for dinner. I fell in love with her when we went to the loos and she opened the door with her elbow and took out wet wipes to open the cubicle door and wipe the toilet seat! I wasn't wrong - she's not at all neurotic, just sensible and has proven to be a wonderful, sensible, intelligent and caring wife and an excellent mother to my grandchildren, the best I could have hoped for!

Reactions: 20
Je voudrais vous remercier pour toutes les informations que vous partagez avec nous ici.

Reactions: 13
Antoine may just not be the sporty type - not all children are, no matter how good the local facilities may be.
Our son was never interest in football, basketball or cricket at school. We have excellent local facilities and my husband is a keen sports fan. (competed in aihletics and played rugby. Our son took up men's field lacrosse in his teens and that afforded him so many opportunities to travel and pay at international level and gained him a sports bursary for university) He still plays when his shifts allow, referees, coaches two university teams and also plays rugby and now Aussie Rules football in the Lacrosse off season. It was about him finding the right sport, at the right time for him. The old adage about "you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is certainly true.

Reactions: 21

Mom pushing him to be famous. He’s happy moving forks, wearing toe socks and hopes to be a prison lover. His girl crush just dropped him like a used tissue to visit her x-lover. I blame Petheric for not showing at Christmas. I’ve been traumatized since! But the hat has helped because you people are fun!

Reactions: 19
How did they work out it was only women?
I remember a friend telling me about comparing the amount of handwash leftover in the ladies and gents toilet at work. The ladies loo one was always nearly empty whilst the one in the gents was barely used

Just leaving a few bits about the couple behind the Shiatsu Farm. Not only are they deeply soulful and all that guff but the wife seems to be part of something which sounds a bit like a cult.

They also take in volunteers.
Cult + volunteers + Shiatsu Farm = Orgy Time

Whats their address?

I must say I ADORE my new hat! It matches my green eyes! So thank you! I'm of Scandinavian blood so perhaps a lingenberry stem along with the feather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The only cute one is the one on the left in the thumbnail.

And I too have no idea what that replacement scene was about..

Reactions: 8
Je voudrais vous remercier pour toutes les informations que vous partagez avec nous ici.
I would like to thank you for all the information that you share with us here!(translation)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.