The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
then why does she need to mark each with a different color ode to,tell,the account which expense is for B&B/YouTube monies, Personal, Restoration?View attachment 787424
I'm not an accountant. Since she is working with an accountant I assume this is the way he wants it? If not, heck if I know - that's between her and him. I was just repeating it the way she stated it.

Reactions: 7
What I heard was she was working on the *accounts* and every single line item. One is the Association - Restoration, one is Personal - her stuff and one for the Company - youtube and B&B. She had a long meeting with the Accountant where they went through each item. He will be coming back with a colleague to finish up next week. Natti gets credit for keeping up with all of the receipts.
all very strange....its not how we work here...you cannot split out every receipte...i always have different receipts for the different companies...you have to keep the vat also seperate....its much easier that way...but i guess its again all smoke and mirrors..keeping things organized saves you also on the costs of the accountant...imagine all those hours...and three accountants...she is crazy...her bookkeeping must be a mess..she clearly isnt using a accountancyprogram on her computer...i do it once a week and after three months i send it to the accountant to check and approve..and i still get huge invoices....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm a bookkeeper as my regular day job. Thankfully Natti at least kept the receipts and had them organized by month. Because wow, what a mess to figure out now. Someone should be organizing it and keeping a spreadsheet at least every week, otherwise it turns into a mammoth task.

My husband and I have a small business on the side of our regular jobs, plus I have another small business on my own ... and we had to set up separate business bank accountants for our side business and my other business .... separate from our personal accounts. I find it super odd that she can run everything through the same bank account. If she had separate accounts it would be so much easier to organize everything too, it's just more practical. I wonder if her accountant won't have her change this.

all very strange....its not how we work here...you cannot split out every receipte...i always have different receipts for the different companies...you have to keep the vat also seperate....its much easier that way...but i guess its again all smoke and mirrors..keeping things organized saves you also on the costs of the accountant...imagine all those hours...and three accountants...she is crazy...her bookkeeping must be a mess..she clearly isnt using a accountancyprogram on her computer...i do it once a week and after three months i send it to the accountant to check and approve..and i still get huge invoices....
posted a the same time! Yup, she's a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello all! I was traveling yesterday, and just returned from a VIP T-Rex event a half an hour ago (it was fun, but exhausting- I abstain from alcohol at these soirees, as I am in the public eye- people always want to talk to me, ask me questions, and take selfies. Disclaimer: T-Rex is NOT a TikTok or YouTuber or any social media person.) In true Tattle tradition, I did nick a case of beer and a 12-pack of Bud Light Seltzer on my way out from catering. (Before anyone judges, those BLS are surprisingly refreshing.) The catering staff did try to offload a case of questionable Cabernet off on me (because I am not a good criminal, and was caught- due to my small arms, and they let me keep my wares once I bared my big white teeth), but I declined. (In hindsight, I could have just re-gifted them to neighbours during Christmas, but then I'd be forever known as the "T-Rex who gifts tit wine.") During my absence, I see we've ascended to another thread. Crikey, I'm not drunk enough now on this free stolen swill to read through everything. Can someone give me the condensed version of what I missed in the past 48 hours? Thank you in advance! In return I will gift the Tattle VIP lounge the case of Michelob Ultra I nicked (in my haste, I just grabbed the beer without checking what it was- this T-Rex was exhausted!) Namaste!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Indeed....all that fussing about that old crap...its always about old crap...or copper pans...omg...you can see what class they are..so clearly..i know i sound like Lady C... :rolleyes: tit people who live in a chateau ....bought by a not so clever wealthy girl....
Sherrie and Michael cackling whilst putting in the hats shows them for what they are.

Reactions: 16
then why does she need to mark each with a different color ode to,tell,the account which expense is for B&B/YouTube monies, Personal, Restoration?View attachment 787424
See "pubs"???? She is writing off every smidge of her life as a tax write off. I guess that was a " business dinner" because she filmed it at the pub. God I can't stand her at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I want to redo my bathroom but don't have $32,000 a month coming in on Patreon. The bids I've been getting are around $20K so damn, maybe I should wave a virtual tin cup, too? I have some kooky friends. They'd probably help me grift. Ugh. I won't be creating a LaCroix Bird Sanctuary. Its a 1908 bungalow so very not fancy bathroom.
what? No Marquis sat on your throne?

See "pubs"???? She is writing off every smidge of her life as a tax write off. I guess that was a " business dinner" because she filmed it at the pub. God I can't stand her at all.
Based on the colour, she’s grouped it in with income from Google Ireland, so you might be right.

Not that I don’t know that everyone tries to claim pub/restaurant spends on expenses but still.

wonder what she’s using transferwise for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Indeed....all that fussing about that old crap...its always about old crap...or copper pans...omg...you can see what class they are..so clearly..i know i sound like Lady C... :rolleyes: tit people who live in a chateau ....bought by a not so clever wealthy girl....
Aw, no! Please don't berate yourself, M Le Comte!
There are tit aristos who live in castles and grand houses too. I'm not unfamiliar with a few. And there are people who live in social housing who have much better taste, decorum and good manners than this bunch of opportunistic Trotters. I know some of them too.
The Trotters are carving out a whole new, odious niche for themselves as far as their uncouth activities and lifestyle are concerned. IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And now, the Amazing Stephanie will thrill you with her next trick: Juggling the Books

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
OK, video-wise (based on Shitoo Diaries, Dan's daily vlogs, and half of these BLSers)- I am caught up. Nothing new to report other than, "St. Felix- why does he look so sad?" (Because he is forced to grace a decrepit Shitoo chapel- ain't no saint going to thrilled about that.) SJ faking her taxes- why would anyone expect less? SS is off the Norway in SJ's car, because Fanny thinks they are pulling one over by keeping his rental car in France in exchange (which was confusing- I didn't even know she had a newer car, which still appears to be a a slight better than pervy Daddy's Jag.) Dan got his new patio door. The declaration of Selmar's new friend as "The love of his life" was creepy as well- "Well, this is the best either of you will ever get..." (shudder...) The only thing I gleaned from this whole fiasco is Amaury is quite talented, and was able to recreate the Shitoo shutters utilizing what scraps of wood he could gather from the forest and Ian's tools on loan when he isn't being forced to prepare meals and wash dishes.

Reactions: 18
How is it possible that she wouldn't have separate accounts for the association, youtube and B&B 😳
She wouldn't be that stupid....she couldn't be....
That's Business 101.
You don’t have to open a checking account for every activity. You have to account for the funds in different groups of accounts in the books and records. The only checking accounts that have to be separate are things like escrow accounts and probate accounts handled by lawyers, etc. As long as you record your revenues and expenditures appropriately you can just use one checking account and or credit cards. Etc. You damn well have to have the money on hand for each separate accounting entity at the end of the year /reporting period though, and all the expenditures should be shown to have been paid with the correct revenues.

I’ve been away… catching up… in ‘quarantine’ 2X vacced, kids are too young for it… sick and grumpy (but fortunate and thankful)… also, my gov sucks😳🤦. Sorry…
I have what may be a ‘stupid’ question that I keep forgetting to ask: who drives ManDan’sVan whilst the drone is catching it? Dan?!?
Phyllis seemed so upset in the fake so-long scene. As you amazing and insightful individuals posted, SSB’s handle on the narrative is giving her muscle spasms and the glitches are starting to overwhelm. Such a weird scene… was it underhanded, did she spring her news of visiting Nic on that drive and BBJ put the pieces together? “Oh it’s just not that I’m under 25 and can’t legally rent a car”. Or simple- I’m forcing you here in this video to… than kiss, kiss,kiss!?!?
I too find Cat a bit too much. SSB knows she’s a cult fav, so has rendered her into a bit of a cartoon as per our viewing. Would love to here ‘the bits’ of an actual conversation and not the bookends to ‘her character’. Same with everyone else…
Tatty- why does she look so reserved and uncomfortable? It doesn’t match some of our suspicions? Right, SSB’s portrayal… maybe!?
I think Selmar knows his game. He may not be able to communicate or execute his thoughts/desires/visions fully but I think that maybe he reads body language well enough. DRAMA!!!
That stupid business about Percy and IJ kayaking (chat)… at their age, in the sea… 😳 WITHOUT previous training/fitness for this😒. What a show-off show.
What the hell is going on with Phyllis and SSB!? It’s a driver here. I appreciate everyone’s wisdom but still keep flip flopping on it. It’s a good game for us but not for all.
Take care everyone! Even to all the ridiculous infiltrators lately and uninformed blah blahs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's because the begging works! +23 new patrons since last patreon mention.
They're getting more and more arrogant, the whole chateauverse.

View attachment 787362
I don't believe it .... it does work! People are going MAD ! o_O
Of course it works. It's called Call to Action. We use it in Digital Marketing all the time.

I watch another youtuber, this hilariously funny guy who does movie commentary. In one of his videos, he said that his girlfriend told him to ask people to like his video... the next video he was SHOCKED at the number of likes he had received.
Sometimes it's as simple as that. Ask and you shall receive. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
🎯🎯🎯 patron 🎯🎯🎯

accountant is coming - and then coming back with 2 more - as it’s very confusing doing accounts ….

😈😈
Thanks for sharing.

I will never get used to or get over how this mad woman is making strangers pay to repair her crumbling home! I bet that if she didn't drown herself in booze each night she wouldn't sleep a wink; her conscience keeping her awake! And really, another bathroom renovation that she plans to string out for more money.

This is definitely the face of a sleepless grifter.
cd93.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This woman is amazing...Her finished restoration is stunning. I've been subscribed to her for years and loved everything she's posted. I want to BE her when I grow up...or maybe in my next life....

She is an absolute artist! She is weird and somewhat spooky 🎃 but amazing in what she does.

I'm a bookkeeper as my regular day job. Thankfully Natti at least kept the receipts and had them organized by month. Because wow, what a mess to figure out now. Someone should be organizing it and keeping a spreadsheet at least every week, otherwise it turns into a mammoth task.

My husband and I have a small business on the side of our regular jobs, plus I have another small business on my own ... and we had to set up separate business bank accountants for our side business and my other business .... separate from our personal accounts. I find it super odd that she can run everything through the same bank account. If she had separate accounts it would be so much easier to organize everything too, it's just more practical. I wonder if her accountant won't have her change this.
Also, it costs like $40 a month to get an accounting/bookkeeping software, that connects to your bank account and literally sorts everything for you! How can someone run a business like this? I'm gonna burst a vein I'm so mad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The catering staff did try to offload a case of questionable Cabernet off on me (because I am not a good criminal, and was caught- due to my small arms, and they let me keep my wares once I bared my big white teeth), but I declined. (In hindsight, I could have just re-gifted them to neighbours during Christmas, but then I'd be forever known as the "T-Rex who gifts tit wine.")
Well....... if you added a pot of Honey to the plonk it would have been a Fabuloooos Gift I am told !! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You don’t have to open a checking account for every activity. You have to account for the funds in different groups of accounts in the books and records. The only checking accounts that have to be separate are things like escrow accounts and probate accounts handled by lawyers, etc. As long as you record your revenues and expenditures appropriately you can just use one checking account and or credit cards. Etc. You damn well have to have the money on hand for each separate accounting entity at the end of the year /reporting period though, and all the expenditures should be shown to have been paid with the correct revenues.
At least in North America, if they are separate entities, you have to have separate bank accounts for them. Otherwise it counts as 3rd party banking (In this case, using a personal bank account in your name, for a legal entity that is -clearly- not you) and heaven knows it's a nightmare to navigate!

I'm not sure how the French banking system works, but even if it is allowed, it's just sloppy work and bad business operations.

Reactions: 15
Of course it works. It's called Call to Action. We use it in Digital Marketing all the time.

I watch another youtuber, this hilariously funny guy who does movie commentary. In one of his videos, he said that his girlfriend told him to ask people to like his video... the next video he was SHOCKED at the number of likes he had received.
Sometimes it's as simple as that. Ask and you shall receive. 🤷‍♀️
I must be a witch..... I would not do it.:love:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.