Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I wonder what is the process for accepting volunteers anyway...
I recall one of the volunteers (can't remember who for the life of me) saying that they email Natti and said something like I am available for work and she said something between the lines of "great! when can you start?"
Is there an interview process? Do they have resumes or any reference check in place?

I would be horrified to just let any random person into my home just because they know how to scrub a dirty pot!
I would love a random person to come and scrub my dirty pots. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jeeves

VIP Member
I did notice that Fanny says, "Nick always wanted a dog" and Marie retorted something to the effect of " we did too." Just a little reminder that she and Antoine are Nick's family and not her.

• Heart
  • Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
“I bought, I bought, I bought…” no mention of her father going with her here and fancy there or to Christie’s…
She meant to say, I used my allowance to purchase, or my Dad let me give them his credit card, or blew my inheritance on….. also when she talks about buying a chateau at only 29, she really should say, I sold my home my parents gifted me and got this instead. Also, I suspect a lot of the furniture in that place belonged to her parents who started investing in it and we’re going to live there some of the time (thus the fussy old lady vibe) So basically, she tries to look self-made and couldn’t be further from that. That’s the kind of bullshit talk wannabes use at dinner parties to make themselves look more important than they are. I guess she’s started believing her own bullshit. I don’t know how in the world someone can take such satisfaction from a gift. A gift she couldn’t even take care of. Who the hell spends their inheritance on curtains? Show me something you built or made or created and then I might be impressed. The girl is a poser.

• Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Selmar's vlog :

Do I understand correctly Lalande's dynamic :

- If you are not the in-crowd guys, not only you spend your birthday alone in the kitchen but you cook the diner for the other losers at the Chateau when the shiny people are busy in their boudoir or where ever they are ?

- We have now the proof that Steph doesn't eat a proper meal everyday - only when the pink camera is on.

The mood in Lalande seen through Selmar's camera is... depressing ! Even the "tango lesson" when nobody seemed to really enjoy it.

Sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Does anyone know where jikki is?

There is radio silence since MPK and Andrew broke up..

Suspicioussssss

But I heard the chippendales are on tour so I do not know his work schedule..

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting how much more relaxed everyone seems to be when the chatelaine is away and not holding forth. They all seem to get on well with each other. It was lovely that they wished Kirsty a happy birthday. She, like Dan, is an asset. They will both put their hands to anything and have more than one skill to offer. Selmar really isn't needed when you have people like Amaury, Dan and Kirsty around. I notice Steph now often invites Dan to supper when they have B & B guests. They need a man like Dan round the table. Selmar didn't contribute to the conversation at all in SJ's vlog and when Philip is there, his topics of conversation are limited. Interesting that we haven't seen anything of Dana for a while, and Marie's cooking will not be missed now that they have Russian Marie and Dan doing some of the cooking.
Good point..where is Dana..i miss her humus...no.. not really.. the mice surely like to relax when the cat is away....i can imagine..having that lunatic of a woman all day around must be exhausting..also noticed the all about loud Cat has left..good..i really cant stand her actually..her verbal and non verbal remarks....but in the end... she just plays along...cheers to her..with a Heineken beer...and please stay in the Uk...

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Just caught up.
Sympathy for Phillip is misplaced. He is an adult. I am continually frustrated by society's habit if infantizing adults - discussing them like they are children eg Harry and Meagan described as a young married couple despite being close to 40. Society infantizes adults voiding them of responsibility and accountability for their behaviour and actions. His mother introduced him to CD vlogs and encouraged him to go. She is probably thrilled for him.

RE Mary volunteer/guest. I read so many of her posts I am really suprised she has returned.

Finally imagine being Nic's Marie coming to your husband's holiday home not knowing who will be there, their background or ethics and you bring your son. Imagine being a guest not knowing who is cooking food, wandering the halls at night. I mean no bedrooms have locks.

• Heart
🎯🎯🎯 patron 🎯🎯🎯

accountant is coming - and then coming back with 2 more - as it’s very confusing doing accounts ….

😈😈
Thanks for sharing.

I will never get used to or get over how this mad woman is making strangers pay to repair her crumbling home! I bet that if she didn't drown herself in booze each night she wouldn't sleep a wink; her conscience keeping her awake! And really, another bathroom renovation that she plans to string out for more money.

This is definitely the face of a sleepless grifter.
cd93.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I imagine there's nothing: no application form or CVs required; no proper interviews; no references, no security checks. It's probably just Natti saying Yes to everyone. When that couple arrived and she immediately made them cook for everyone including people with different allergies, she could have had no knowledge of how skilled they were at cooking or what they knew about cooking for people with special dietary requirements. They could have killed someone but as long as none of the residents needed to cook, that would be fine. They take enormous risks with health and safety when they take on volunteers without an in-depth check.

I see the mystery person in Dan's vlog is a new female volunteer.
I can confirm your suspicions: there is nothing and literally everyone can come and join in the madness. SJ implemented one rule after the incident with the homophobic woman, who brought her daughter and father in law along, which in SJ's assessment of the situation made it impossible to throw them out. Same thing happened when the Nordic Weirdo workawayer brought a friend when they came to the shittoo and SJ wanted Weirdo in her bed, but the friend was impossible to keep around due to bad behavior. But she found a way to get rid of the friend anyway by demanding Nordic Weirdo to take care of that.

So, the one rule she now enforces is that no families or otherwise closely connected groups of people are allowed to come and work her shit. But that's basically it, no vetting, no background checks, no NDA to sign, just join in the magic whatever way you like with whatever you bring to the party. I suspect it's part of what she is so thrilled about anyway: the prospect of possible drama to keep boredom submerged.

• Wow
  • Sad

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Oh boy! I just realized I am an Active member now!
New doors are opening to me! I see a Report button.. y'all are in big trouble from now on! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
I believe that would be Father @Gibson - he is currently the imposter pastor here at the moment
My daughter, the correct address in these matters is Father O' Malley.
We are currently inundated with our bretheren requiring forgiveness.
I will peruse matters and consult with Brother Gibson who will convey my wishes in due course.
Peace be with you our Sister of the Holy sea, keeper of the fishes.
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
Also, resisting NPD by pushing back, causes PTSD in those who try. No contact is the universal and ubiquitous mental health professionals' advice.
As someone has pointed out, Donald Trump isn't lying. He thinks he's telling the truth. One reason he doesn't act guilty.
All NPDs are psycho- and socio- pathic. Lack of empathy, remember?
You're right. No contact is the only option. It's difficult to recognize narcs, it's not something you can see immediately. And there are always co-dependent and/or over-emotionally thinking people who fall for them, it has nothing to do with intelligence, you might be a child of a narc and believe relationships are supposed to be that difficult. Narcs will never let you go (think Nic, Potty and how they've been trained to question their own valid judgement) and reel you back when you have your defenses down. No contact is the only option. If you leave a door open, they'll come for another visit to abuse you for sure, but it's sometimes difficult (or impossible) to do that if the narc is your relative, partner, child...

We can't hurt Fanny personally criticizing her here, she thinks she's the victim and treated unfairly (from her perspective). She will use us for her pity play (MPK has done it already) eventually not understanding she's created a social media platform for her narcissism herself for us to call her out.

In the meantime we can irritate the shit out of her truefans by ridiculing her and maybe steer them back to logical thinking. And have a laugh ourselves.

The problem IMO why she still has a growing fan base is the simple fact that her truefans don't understand narcissism, how it operates and in many instances what happens is they align themselves with Fanny and eventually sit within that echo chamber and as soon as anything's said that criticize her, no matter how well argued, how logical, how evidence-based, it doesn't matter because they don't listen. Because all they hear is: Alert! This is an attack against our poster girl! And their defense systems are activated. Some of these fans will be narcissists and therefore what they do is they're commandeering the character traits of her and they believe they are empathetic and what then happens when somebody criticizes Fanny because she's seen as an extension of themselves it feels like a criticism of them which threatens their narcissism. This causes them to come and throw allegations and accusations here rather than scrutinizing the evidence for itself. So some of the truefans are narcissists and of course there are those who detract from Fanny who are also narcissists. They're in both sides of the divide but the majority of people who do support her are of course not narcissists. There are the quite vociferous and loud mouth ones but the majority aren't. They are usually normal individuals who identify with her for many personal reasons (her creativity, socio-economical status, similarities in ambitions, aspirations and so on) and therefore what happens is that because they align themselves with her they don't like to be told something that doesn't fit with their narrative (nobody likes to be told they're wrong) and they fail to listen to the evidence because of their entrenched and preconceived views (we've witnessed this polarization of stances). Their empathy for her and seeing themselves in her outweighs their ability to look at the evidence logically and see what is occurring. So amongst those who support Fanny the failure to see what's going on isn't because all of the individuals are necessarily stupid (but there are many who are hard at understanding :) ) some are narcissists, some are normal and some are overly empathetic and in the case of the normals and empathetics it comes down to according to this particular position allying with Fanny. They're not close enough to her to be her friends but like we've seen they have created almost an extra category of friendship that do her bidding, not because she tells them to, but because they see their friend hurt and because they're so close they're ready to go and put a brick through a perceived perpetrator's windshield (MOLD gate) out of misplaced sense of loyalty by failing to examine the evidence. Then go around trying to argue against the position flying in the face of the evidence that is mountainous and continuing to accumulate.

Of course there will be those, the ones we're trying to save, that may think: 'I thought there was something quite off, didn't make my mind up about it and now I can see it.' But the majority of them will not because they're entrenched in their view and even providing them with evidence they will not just be able to see it and of course that becomes frustrating for us who want them to be able to see, not to point score over them, not to say 'haha I'm right and you're wrong' but for the purposes of demonstrating to them 'Look, I'm trying to help you understand what's happening here'. Unfortunately with those types of individuals, who see Fanny as their potential best friend, we're wasting our time and breath.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Oh "Cheez in a Can", I just watched Dan's video- seriously, WTF?!? (No offense to Dan at all, as the poor gardener/chef/life coach had to take on the role of plumber/HVAC tech today.) WHY?!? How many fecking radiators were leaking?!? 5. This obviously has been an issue for a while- seriously, you idiot Shitoolaine (we know you and your entourage are reading these posts on Tattle)- stop everything and get your damn plumbing and heating sorted! Your village is calling and demanding no one returns their missing idiot- your overpriced wallpaper is probably falling off the wall right now due to high humidity and a lack of heat. And clean up your damn kitchen- it's filthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MojoDublin

VIP Member
My sister who is 76 recently asked me what I want from her after she's gone. All I could think of to say was "I'm good". As far as I know she's in good health. It was very unsettling.
my sister ( one of them )
Says
Can I have that when you die …
It’s 4 decades later and I’m striving to outrun her 😈

In relation to snorts and his #

note 📝
Life’s to short

EAT

you just haven’t got what that profession needs - your gran lied to you possibly in kindness

get a degree 📜
Your a mature student at 25

get a job and get on with life
😈

• Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
All Agents
Cocktails 🍸 and nibbles

It’s Friday @Seeingitasitis
hosting 🍹 party 🎈

Location. :: TBA

DOD :: Drink of the Day TBA

View attachment 789082
😈
Champagne, Gin and Tonics and cocktails of your choice at St Pancras International Railway Station champagne bar. Canapes include caviar, rare roast beef and horseradish, .smoked salmon mousse, a selection of gluten free, vegan and vegetarian choices. Tatty Yana's chocolate pudding for dessert. Please arrive by 8 on the Orient Express or ask Mojo to send one of the fleet for you. I have arranged for live music, and carriages at 4am. See you there. Don't forget your tiaras. Password: Sotherby's.

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
She thrives on any attention. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.
If there WAS a double handed 👏 emojis … it would be yours

there’s an definitive attempt to derail here - to steer the chat 💬 and look for posts-able statements saying - it’s tattle

scroll 📜 BY
The chateau diaries didn’t get to 70 threads 🧵 by not being ourselfs

Just As We Are….

clearly we’re on target 🎯

Too bad
Begging for cash 💰 for your current needs ….

completely open to interpretation 😈

• Heart
  • Wow
QUEEN OF NARCS BE LIKE...
Q:
"Who am I?
A: "I am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste."
Q: "Why I was asked to be a (Christie's) tastemaker...
A: "...because am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste, and the head of silver at Christie's worship and adore me because I am worthy and adorable."
you hit the nail on the head....she bought that crap house...she acts like her family has owned it since the 16 century...owning the place doesnt give you the pedigree...btw that mad woman rattles on like a duracell rabit on full speed..what stuff is she on??

• Haha