The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers beware: FRK has methods and means to sort out anyone and I mean anyone who dares to have criticised her florals.
FB_IMG_1632739975962.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
[QUOTE="Luna20, post: 6495593, member: 184256

Btw her fathers chair. For god sake woman just throw it out! You already have your dads paintings, tit loads of furniture you bought with him, and even more memories. Do you really need a ugly 80's office chair which falls apart?
[/QUOTE]
This was just another opportunity to mention her endless love for her dad. Somebody commomerating the one who passed away again and again cant possibly be a bad human, right?

Reactions: 20
@Clara Burnett but SJ was at the "glamping" launch, presumably to drive interest. Why would the woman make complaints? Unless SJ asked her?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Who do we think filmed that appalling excuse for a goodbye between the two best friends SJ and FRK? And what does the fact that SJ claimed to be caught in her oh so flattering flannel nightwear tell us about SnortySnort's granny-fetishes? What were the two love birds up to when that Blossom Wrecker knocked on their bedroom door?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@Bored Mermaid CC You were spot on in the previous thread. Remember the newest glamping site close to SJ's HMN that she showed in her flogs when it was first opened in Spring? They also provide parking for camper vans like Selmar's. I reported earlier that their season so far has been a huge disaster with no income whatsoever. My ears have recently made me aware that the owners of this site have officially launched a complaint with the mayor of Crozon sur Vauvre against SJ for offering a permanent parking spot for Selmar's van without having the proper permissions or paperwork. I doubt the mayor will take serious action against SJ because of the interests they share, but as the complaint was made in writing it can not be completely ignored. My guess is that a sudden exemption from usual rules will magically appear to nip this thing in the bud, but it certainly clarifies the dependent position in which Selmar finds himself. This kind of bad blood will not please the locals either...
It could be the paarfect excuse for SJ to bid goodbye to Selmar.

Reactions: 17
@Clara Burnett but SJ was at the "glamping" launch, presumably to drive interest. Why would the woman make complaints? Unless SJ asked her?
They invited SJ for exactly the reason you suggest, to drive interest. However, it hasn't worked out for them that way: no glampers or campers found their way to their site. It was a lot of work getting the right permits to open their place and apparently they don't feel it's fair that SJ can do the same without having to deal with bureaucracy or costs. I don't blame them, rules and laws are the same for everyone, right?

Reactions: 32
Comments from Selmar's latest flog...
NA does have a point. Where was Ann Maire, BJJ, Dan and the new volunteer??? Oh, never mind. They were washing dishes. Of course, BJJ was busy with other important things.🤪
NA, Fiona (blonde in short dress with cowboy boots) danced with the male guest and gave us a crotch shot @21:05 :eek: Tatty and Selmar need more practice. Dancing at that speed, makes them both look arthritic.
One thing for sure. IT'S ALL A HOT MESS!!!

N A

7 hours ago
You need some of the chateau men to help on the dance floor. Women look like a bunch of lesbians dancing with each other.

E J

14 hours ago
I don't understand are you not there as an employee of Stephanie's or are you a dance instructor for the quests.

Selmar Duin

Selmar Duin

12 hours ago
I am the dancing handyman 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
my first name runs in the family since ages ago...but my parents gave a modern twist to it..its a regal name..a well known name used for north european kings..and my second and futher names are familyrelated..our family has always been well connected..always had land and cash..were always very clever who to support and always managed to stay under the radar...and lived a very nice life..just like i do ..
All of this class talk is interesting to me. I’m an American of Irish, Scottish, English, Italian, French and Croatian descent. My people included first generation American grandparents of Italian and Croatian descent. The Scot and Irish folks came here in the 1700’s. Many were farmers but also college educated. Many were talented in music and art. There were many different careers. Teachers, sheriffs, assay, judge, Great Lakes captain, bootlegger (that ones a hoot). I don’t ever judge someone on their “family name”, rather I note their own achievements or talents. I have absolutely no use for a snob.

What I do love about America is that we are all here because our people were accepted and welcomed in the past except for those who were subject to slavery of course, at least that ended, but I wouldn’t say it’s over. I can’t even understand some of the issues we have today with people hating migrants and people fleeing oppression. Our country was founded on the idea of freedom for everyone. I do think family accomplishments and history are quite fascinating, but above all I just assess people on how they treat others, not whether you have a name or money.

• Heart
And what does the fact that SJ claimed to be caught in her oh so flattering flannel nightwear tell us about SnortySnort's granny-fetishes? What were the two love birds up to when that Blossom Wrecker knocked on their bedroom door?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattlers beware: FRK has methods and means to sort out anyone and I mean anyone who dares to have criticised her florals.View attachment 782942
Well now, that's opened up a whole new world of Patreon-sponsored grifting for FRK. 🤣
(And she's daft enough to do it. Someone just needs to suggest it's about her inner Amazon goddess.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Bored Mermaid CC You were spot on in the previous thread. Remember the newest glamping site close to SJ's HMN that she showed in her flogs when it was first opened in Spring? They also provide parking for camper vans like Selmar's. I reported earlier that their season so far has been a huge disaster with no income whatsoever. My ears have recently made me aware that the owners of this site have officially launched a complaint with the mayor of Crozon sur Vauvre against SJ for offering a permanent parking spot for Selmar's van without having the proper permissions or paperwork. I doubt the mayor will take serious action against SJ because of the interests they share, but as the complaint was made in writing it can not be completely ignored. My guess is that a sudden exemption from usual rules will magically appear to nip this thing in the bud, but it certainly clarifies the dependent position in which Selmar finds himself. This kind of bad blood will not please the locals either...
What a nest of snakes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What a nest of snakes.
Say that again. I'm not sure what to think about this glampers folk. Technically they are right. To SJ defence it's not like that it is her main business model and it is only Selmar's camper. Would I file a complain about someone who dedicated a whole vlog to my 'grand opening' certainly not.

The drama I have been waiting for *takes sip from tea*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re VIP status do comments on other thread topics count? I've made a few comments on other Tattle threads. Oh I feel dirty and unfaithful admiting that.
Yes, comments on any threads count. We has a newcomer a little while ago, who. had lots of comments on their profile but only ever made one comment here. Also a VIP from other threads occasionally comments here.

Reactions: 13
Oh la la, would SJ really sink this low?
I mean, she could easily not give jobs to Selmar and he would have to move on because he still needs an income.

Reactions: 10
Nichola provided somewhat of an explanation as to what FRK may be up to next. (I'm still not sure what that is.) I do believe that Nichola and Jill may provide FRK with some motherly advice and support. FRK should heed their advice and roll up her sleeves and do the HARD WORK necessary to be SUCCESSFUL!!! Only time will tell.

1632754768421.png

@incabellablog
Nichola Jane Taylor

@incabellablog
It’s happening! I have been very fortunate and honoured to have had the opportunity to work with so many talented chefs and wonderful people during my career in the hospitality industry. So I’m excited to be able to tell you my latest news! Now that we are progressing further with the new project, I can reveal more. I can say at this stage, that it involves me moving to Haworth in Yorkshire, where I’ll be joining an already successful business, to start work on the next chapter of my cooking career. I’ll be working with my dear friends (of 30+years) and business owners, Jill & Michael @cobblesandclay and their amazing team. I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll also be spending a lot more time in Haworth, with my lovely friend @bymariewiik whilst she continues to work on her beautiful floral designs and establishes her new business. As you may know already, I had the pleasure of working with Marie @chateaudelalande and appearing in château diaries in the summer of 2020. We became good friends, so it’s very exciting to be bringing together, friends with such passion and positive energy to collaborate on a new venture. Follow along on Instagram to see our exciting new projects unfold over the next few months. It’s going to be very exciting and a great new adventure indeed for all. @cobblesandclay @bymariewiik @incabellablog @incabella.com @chateaudelalande @stephanieejarvis @johnwrightmushroomsjoh

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Re VIP status do comments on other thread topics count? I've made a few comments on other Tattle threads. Oh I feel dirty and unfaithful admiting that.
I comment on other threads and my status has changed accordingly so yeah it's a site wide status 😅

Reactions: 10
Say that again. I'm not sure what to think about this glampers folk. Technically they are right. To SJ defence it's not like that it is her main business model and it is only Selmar's camper. Would I file a complain about someone who dedicated a whole vlog to my 'grand opening' certainly not.

The drama I have been waiting for *takes sip from tea*
What a nest of snakes is a French expression to say that everybody makes fuss and conflicts with everybody and about everything and that you can not trust anybody around you.

That's the exact feeling I get from all this.

About the latest CD vlog :

1. How can Steph think that wearing dresses-shirts with slippers style flat shoes or high heels suits her ? Steph : No, it doesn't give you a stylish look. Sorry.

2. The scene of Adieu with Marie W.... No comment !:sick:

3. Does Steph think that she's Louis 14th's reincarnation ? We don't need to see her going to bed in her flanelle - the same way that we don't need to see her when she gets up (with all her make up on her face !)

4. Amaury the Cousin is there for a long time.

Sandra C
4 hours agoPlease , please does that mean Amaury may stay and set up his business from the chateau? 🤗

Hide reply
Jacqueline Reynolds
3 hours agoLooks like that is a possibility. He has a French passport so could stay indefinately

Last edited:
  • Heart
Exactly. Since Natti is the Innkeeper, I can see him taking that role, overseeing the scullery maids and the comely footmen.
so that’s the plan 🤔 Secret Squirrel is going to marry Natie off to AnnMarie and then become…the housekeeper! brilliant

"Be careful. The stairs can be very treacherous."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh la la, would SJ really sink this low?
I mean, she could easily not give jobs to Selmar and he would have to move on because he still needs an income.
I thought that's what she was already doing, no jobs for Silly? He hasn't been seen working on anything really for months now.
I don't even remember Nichola Jane WhatsHerName so she must be a forgettable character.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure PJ is allergic to dust ... or old garbage...

Cousin A thinks SJ is nuts, bonkers, and had no time for all the sentiments and couldn't get things in the van and to the dump fast enough!!
In that momemnt i realized that Armory's no-nonsense attitude reminds me of me, i was doing similar thing over the summer st my parents pla
Congratulations VIP @sandro37!
Great title!
Thanks a million @MojoDublin! Tattlers' work's never done!
Have a good week fellow tattlers! ✨
you-re-fired-and-you-meme.jpg
thank you, it is always pleasure to read your comments :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.