The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta get some Norwegian chicken FRK - lucky Filly remembered to plug another channel - maybe his fingers are hurting.

Reactions: 10
oh come on, I would be happy to have someone like them as friends.

Don’t be so conservative, you sound like… you sound like…

ISABEEELL!!!

She is here, she infiltrated us! Red Alert, to the weapons, me and woman first!
As you might have noticed, my book has many pages. If you don't like reading this particular one, might I suggest you read on the next instead of pretending to be a superfan and start namecalling? That's usually the way we do it here.

Reactions: 11
A French passport? Extremely unlikely ...
His mother is French. He is entitled to have a French passport as a bi-national.

His cousin Steph had some "difficulties" (according to her !) getting her French passport because she had never bothered to ask for one before. But she got one during the first lockdown (if memory serves - or was it before ?).

His mother is French.. So it is a possibility he does have passport. Although I am not well versed in the rules and regulations
You are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
oh come on, I would be happy to have someone like them as friends.

Don’t be so conservative, you sound like… you sound like…

ISABEEELL!!!

She is here, she infiltrated us! Red Alert, to the weapons, me and woman first!
Funny, the avatar from your YT post is very similar to a new member's (9/19/21) avatar. Such a coincidence???

Arkin

Horror_ Gore

Reactions: 4
Sadly I never join chats

Funny, the avatar from your YT post is very similar to a new member's (9/19/21) avatar. Such a coincidence???

View attachment 784497
Arkin

Horror_ Gore
it was the first short video I chose

Reactions: 9
I recognize so much of Selmar's attitude towards Sj and her HMN from when my friends were at the end of their stay. It's like things have gotten really old and boring after having gone through SJ's game play over and over again. There's no real escape on the horizon for him just yet so he has to pretend all is still pretty okay, but the opposite clearly shows. Things are not okay and he should leave a.s.a.p. Big difference with the situation then is that Selmar brought his own house and he can leave whenever he wants to. His biggest mistake though was bringing Tatty over, she might be pushing him to stay, especially now that she seems to have moved inside the HMN.

Reactions: 21
As you might have noticed, my book has many pages. If you don't like reading this particular one, might I suggest you read on the next instead of pretending to be a superfan and start namecalling? That's usually the way we do it here.

I think you misunderstood my post

Reactions: 9
Not to derail but I must say...I'm so glad to have Tattlers to report back on MPK so I don't have to flush my eyes with bleach after watching his mess.

Reactions: 23
SJ had put all her money (well not HER money, obviously and definitely not all) on Tatty being a catfish. She was preparing for Selmar to return from his trip with a broken heart so they could comfort him by warmly offering him their support (in return for some jobs he still needed to finish obviously). Tatty being an actual person AND apparently his girlfriend, has made him unreceptive to SJ's natural charm that used to get him going.

I think you misunderstood my post
Oh really? What deeper meaning lies behind your statement
Don’t be so conservative, you sound like… you sound like…ISABEEELL!!!

Reactions: 8
Mam, it was meant as a joke.

Reactions: 16
Can anyone remember if Natti and Anne Marie "meeting" was shown in a vlog? I remember a post showing she was friendly with Mason.
She's thirsty and is living in the middle of nowhere; Mason, Paul, and she finally landed on Anne Marie.

DECEMBER 23, 2020

natitaviajera
Merry Christmas Mason!!

Paul Van Den Nieuwenhof

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You're spot on in your assessments about Anne Marie. That surely must be his plan. Thing is, he will not last. Already you could see him being annoyed with SJ's way of manipulating the work when they cleared his future workshop from her mess. Those annoyances will grow bigger over time, as they do with each and everyone who made plans for a longer stay before. I agree with you, he's a nice guy and not much into bulshitting around. That might just safe him from her in the long run.

Mam, it was meant as a joke.
Oh, now I get it. So I just had to laugh. So sorry I didn't. Just in case you misunderstood my post since you joked about it: I was pretty serious.

Reactions: 14
I did the famous "which LL cast member are you" (or whatever it was called) test, and I came out as a Dan, so I have a lot of sympathy for him, but I'm not into his drone drama, and I find the bromance stuff a bit over the top..even if it is ironic. I guess it's actually the viewers' drooling which makes me uncomfortable (although I agree they are both handsome young men ).

Reactions: 7
I was expecting the gift grab to be cringe worthy as usual but it was lovely to see the crafter talking about her work. I did the Berry Brothers and Rudd wine tasting school many years ago. It's still my dinner party trick. Guess the region / vineyard. French wine is still the best in my opinion.
Well who'd have thunk it, Squirrel can needle felt.Good for him. What happened to all the dressmaking he promised to do when he first arrived.?

Reactions: 18
I realize a lot of people here really like Dan, but that does not make this his personal fanclub. I agree completely with you about the over the top bromance stuff, which is why I made a remark about that before. Like all the chateau vloggers, he must be desperate for fresh content to keep things interesting and I'm sure he'll find something that helps grow his channel and income. His chances are now so much better than SJ's, who's playbook has been limited by the type of fans that stick with her because of the gift-grab-shite, not because of the non existing renovation, extravagant parties and/or boring travel nonsense.

Reactions: 14
No sure where he calls home but this was posted a few hours ago.

View attachment 784558
paulnieuwenhof
Hauts-de-France
3h
Manchester Ship Canal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Having worked both in a Chateau run as a B&B and another property that ran 5 gites of varying sizes, they will take up all of your time (unless you have others working for you. When I worked at the Chateau if all 5 rooms were for a change over on the same day, I would begin at 10am and finish at 5pm working nonstop on my own. Plus I'd have the dining room and kitchen to clean after the rooms. For the gites again if all were for a changeover on the same day, that would be 4 of us working from 10am to 5pm with 30min for lunch. At the Chateau, eventually the linen was sent out but at the beginning it was all done there constantly up and down the huge staircase. The gites linen was done on site and the owners kitchen on a saturday was just one huge heap of washing. It is hard work and in the summer when it can get up to 40°c here, a killer.

Reactions: 25
I felt sad for the mouse maker lady in the last caddy at the shatty , forced to sit in front of a pink iphone and be filmed ... probably forced to sign a disclaimer ..... giving out all these presents ,and them all sitting grabbing them ..... it just seemed so fake and they were all over the top , made me sick to my stomach really

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.