Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LonePalm

Chatty Member
Would Stephanie really want her back? She does the cooking badly, doesn't like being filmed really, and seems quite miserable and grumpy most of the time. Lalande clearly didn't make her happy. Time to move on, and start seriously looking for somewhere to rent and work instead of couch surfing.
Yes she does, but she's obviously cheap labor and is easily manipulated. She will hang on to the very end, because what else does she have? After a year in lockdown, her patreon and YouTube income and all she has to show for it is a grifted van. She thinks someone is going to GIVE her a studio, cottage or flat. She is delusional in the fact she thinks she is entitled, BREAKING NEWS! Marie you are NOT. You're not a floral designer, you're not an interviewer and your vlogs are horrendous. So now you are back in the land of misfits because you lack the ability to think outside of this world of chateau grifters. I give her so much free advice, I need to charge her. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Watching the commemoration of 9/11 😢. Can’t help being struck by whoever decided to have a luxurious ball at Versailles celebrating Napoleon’s death 200yrs ago. Since he died in May could they not have chosen another date? On a date 20 yrs ago when the world stood still in collective shock. Almost 3000 souls lost with 78 countries losing nationals. Seems rather myopic!
Meanwhile these wannabe aristocrats partying, drinking, dancing & stuffing their faces. 😞😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This Jon L is fast becoming the defender of the downtrodden. This is his comment on Tomaz's numbingly boring "Truth" vlog.
I see his name appear on the CD's live chats, always courteous and friendly, but he can be brutally straightforward.

tomaz.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
For your consideration. Ruthy's Instagram Stories

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Goodness,that's interesting,Clara! So she's upset a lot of the entourage. Good to get inside information. Thank you!
It's a difficult route FRK has chosen to gain SJ's appreciation by pretending to be a friend from the start, a best friend even, pissing of the ones who actually think they deserve to wear that title by due diligence. Nutty was much smarter and worked her way up by claiming a position not so much as a friend but as a member of the staff. It takes a lot more time and effort, but ensures you a better spot within her ranks, with a lot of the friends appreciating you for what you bring to their table. It landed Nutty the apartment and FRK a kick in the butt and a shameful retreat, hard to come back from.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations @witchgrass VIP === Need a title thread :m :m :m :m :m

Congradulations @TheTaxInspector

Title thread :m :m :m :m :m

Most Liked post previous thread

@Heathcliffe
Wednesday at 10:46 PM
Where have all the Tattlers gone and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Youtube fan to say that Phillip's odd?
Isn't there a white knight upon a live chat?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of Selmars cat
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and she's gotta be fast
And they've gotta be fresh from the sleuth
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler'til the morning light
They've gotta be sure that they're not Michael Potts
And they've gotta be nosier than life, nosier than life
Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's a rat reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the BG
It's gonna take a Superfan to sweep me off my feet
I need a Heathcliffe
I'm holding out for this VIP 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the vlog

1631136261450.png

1631136368220.png

1631136687272.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, PigglyWiggly21, sandro37 and 45 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do you think SJ called Pierre Frey up and said send us fabric and wallpaper freebies? Do you think Frey would take her call? It took PJ a year to grift a free chicken house. I think not. His stuff features prominently in Waddell's apartment and she is a major consumer of high end fabric there. As well as a gateway ascriber and creater of value, which SJ is not.
Do you not think Christie's would have Pierre Frey fabrics, wallpapers, carpets, and rugs in their stores for their vignettes? I think they would.
If SJ is a non-ascriber and creator of value, why then (ask/s one (and many) would Waddell invite such? Because Waddell IS a fan of SJ, and I agree with Clara, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a patron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Gibson

VIP Member
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Buckingham Palace issued a statement this morning on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen: "Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II formally invites Stephanie Jarvis of Château de Lalande and the Château Diaries to Buckingham Palace in order to advise Her Majesty on the decor at the Palace and the objets d'art in Her Majesty's collections."

The Queen, who is an avid follower of the famous chatelaine's vlogs and who is said to be extremely envious of the château, stated that she intends to have the decor in the palace renovated and can think of no one better for the job than Stephanie Jarvis, an expert on objets d'art at Christie's and one of the world's leading experts on châteaux.
Outraged of her Majesty's Lancastrian domain writes:

Dear Equerry,

I have just been informed that you have just invited, Ms Jarvis, who is a Vlogger on YouTube, to advise on the decor of Buckingham Palace.

May I humbly inform you, that prior to living in France, she was part of a residential family who owned a care home. As her Majesty is long lived and Is used to tasteful,clean surroundings ; I strongly object to Ms Jarvis and her sycophantic non entity of an assistant Master Fllip, advising on this matter.

I send to you evidence of the state of the Chateau, which possibly smells of old care homes, with second hand furniture, heavily stained woodwork and evidence of mouse, chicken,peacock and hedgehog infestation.

I am certain her Majesty would not like to be reminded of her fate if she was a humble commoner. One could simply not imagine her sitting on pee stained chairs, eating off fingered cutlery and brocante plates.

God forbid, she was subjected to orgasmic screeching as the Chatelaine brings across loving gifts sent by her followers, to show her Majesty.

I sincerely doubt her Majesty's would also enjoy being Vlogged.

Your Humble Servant Sir

Angry of Her Majesty's Lancastrian County

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
So MPK just appeared at the end of the latest Chateau Lagorce video. He is there with Sadie and Florian to help with a wedding. More to come in their next video.
What…a…JERK! MPK shows up on video to assist with a wedding but can’t be bothered to respond to the numerous fans sending him questions and worrying about him. He is truly unbelievable. And one of the comments on the Chateau Lagorce video said “Michael to the rescue!” 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Milre

VIP Member
UN-SUB-SCRIBE AL-READ-Y !

Are these people asking him permission to stop funding him?
Michael's answer: keep your 5 bucks, I don't care.
Sherrie: But Michael, it's 514 patreons times 5 bucks!
Michael: Well then, I make another video cooking tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BubbleWorld

Chatty Member
Myshirt.jpg

So Selmar, tell us, if she's having to borrow your clothes, WHAT was in the truckload of cases she ferried over? Her Versailles outfit?

• Haha

BubbleWorld

Chatty Member
Little legal update on Gwen and the Grifters

She is officially 100% the sole owner of Basmaignée

Gwen.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
I cannot believe its been 20 years too. I watched it live on our tv in Australia and I had to go to a art class the next morning ..... one of the older students had a grandson working in the towers and she was beside herself. That lady never came back to class and I did not want to find out .... her absence said it all.
I was in Paris the next year on that day and the French had two blue towers of light at night in remembrance. It affected the whole world.
Take care NY.
Me either. It changed everything. My sis lives in the States (at that time Long Island) and she knew people affected, connected to the Fire Brigade. I had returned from a Rome trip - on days off but the property I lived on had no TV - I had dial up internet and was reading (on a forum) what was happening. In shock - I drove to my brothers place and saw the footage. Devastated for NYC - scared what it would mean for aviation. It had been used as a weapon. It changed everything for me - in Dec that year - after flying a few months post 9/11. I put in for voluntary redundancy. Flying I loved (17 years) but it was clear everything had changed and I had moved to Tas (commuting to Sydney to work). It seemed to be the right time to embrace the change fully. It was a good decision. Still, I was so sad at how that decision came about and how it affected so many lives in a far worse way than mine. Now we have Covid, causing so much pain. Shheesh - feeling reflective today x

• Heart