Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I have long fantasized about going to a masked ball at Versailles. But you wouldn't catch me there during a pandemic. What a moronic idea for allowing a superspreader event like this to go on.
EDIT: Hoorah! I'm an Active Member.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

I’ll just leave this here : 😈

Wonderful pieces, how exciting for you both..I often wonder what Michael Petherick is thinking about all the wonderful opportunities Philip has been involved in..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Eh HELLO 👋 agent 007 @LaFrancaise123

😈😈😈😈
Far to important to be left on last thread 🧵

….. clueless SIMPLY clueless
Well that’s staying for posterity

I blew it on Barbados 🇧🇧….
🚨🚨 clean up 🧹 isle 4

LaFrancaise123

Today at 8:59 AM
Et voilá !

Andrew R

8 hours ago
Wow I was thinking Christie’s would have covered your hotel in New York at least , should have paid for 🇧🇧 as well

Hide 2 replies

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries

6 hours ago
They did send me expenses, I just blew most of them in Barbados 😉

S. girl
4 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries Hey Stephanie, curious what the name of the affordable pod hotel was? Thanks in advance 🤗

Last edited: Today at 9:09 AM
Angry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Watching the commemoration of 9/11 😢. Can’t help being struck by whoever decided to have a luxurious ball at Versailles celebrating Napoleon’s death 200yrs ago. Since he died in May could they not have chosen another date? On a date 20 yrs ago when the world stood still in collective shock. Almost 3000 souls lost with 78 countries losing nationals. Seems rather myopic!
Meanwhile these wannabe aristocrats partying, drinking, dancing & stuffing their faces. 😞😞😞
At the risk of being thrown off the site, I am going to introduce a bit of controversy here. I remember where I was when I heard the news. I felt shocked, saddened. For days afterwards, as the personal stories of those who had died and their families left behind emerged, there was a subdued atmosphere at work. When I went on my only trip to NYC I visited the site and silently paid my respects. I realise this is an important commemoration, particularly for anyone who had any personal connection to this whatsoever, along with anyone else who wishes to be connected to that time today. But life goes on and, twenty years later, I see no harm in this Versailles event. It is not a slight. I am sure everyone has taken a moment today to remember those lost on 09/11. Once this is done, goodness knows. life is short enough. I would not grudge anyone their moments of fun when life, as that day proved can be so fleeting.

• Heart

MarquisOfNadaillac

Do you think SJ called Pierre Frey up and said send us fabric and wallpaper freebies? Do you think Frey would take her call? It took PJ a year to grift a free chicken house.
I think not. His stuff features prominently in Waddell's apartment and she is a major consumer of high end fabric there. As well as a gateway ascriber and creater of value, which SJ is not.
Yes, Pierre Frey has a relationship with Christie's, and the founder's grandson, also named Pierre, served as a tastemaker for Christie's in 2019... so no surprise to see their wallpapers featured. I've been in contact with PF all week for work, and NO, they would never take Stephanie's call unless a Christie's rep was doing the speaking for her!

https://www.christies.com/features/The-tastemaker-Pierre-Frey-9736-1.aspx

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Sounds suspicious. That's not how multinational, multi-billion dollar companies operate. Who is she fooling?

Companies like Christie's would take care of expenses but will be in control of it. They'd book the flights, arrange the limo services, make hotel reservations (and sometimes, make restaurant arrangements). They don't send cash or e-transfer funds to a guest worker in advance and let them blow it all away.

Again, who are you kidding, Stephanie?
The corporate finance team would have cleared expenses for contractors ….
(Unless they send budgeted receipts 🧾 …)

corporate will handle all the bookings
And all payments and send the itenary

SSB would not have been sent anything BUT an itenary ….

no cash 💰 payments

charlatine can only lie for so much - but those foundations she’s standing on

are sinking ……😈

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Pekey

VIP Member
Thank you for the clarification! I hope the weekend brings healing and hope to everyone in NYC. Still cannot believe it’s been 20 years.
I cannot believe its been 20 years too. I watched it live on our tv in Australia and I had to go to a art class the next morning ..... one of the older students had a grandson working in the towers and she was beside herself. That lady never came back to class and I did not want to find out .... her absence said it all.
I was in Paris the next year on that day and the French had two blue towers of light at night in remembrance. It affected the whole world.
Take care NY.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gibson

VIP Member
. He's serving us big bottom energy no doubt about it
I've seen the term used a few times now. I'm personally not interested in his sexuality he can do whatever or whoever he chooses.
I will comment on his scruffy attire though and as an adult, he needs to take a long hard look at how he is presenting himself. I will also comment on his snorting and huh huhhing, it's annoying and I know my OH much prefers to watch when he isn't filming.
CD, as a YT channel, took a downturn when he came along.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This comment in the comments section of Stephanie's last vlog (at Christie's). It's like a soap opera 😅

Sad that these people still don't understand the situation. Slow....

Tania
4 hours ago
Chateau Diaries, I started watching Michael Petherick because you had him on you channel, but lately his channel and patreon has been hit and miss because he went to Spain for a long time and now has disappeared again. I asked the question on his last video "If Michael has stopped creating content can he please tell the 514 people who pay Patreon subscriptions so they can cancel their subscriptions." but it keeps getting deleted. Could you please intervene and ask Michael to let all of his you tube subscribers and Patreons know that the channel will continue or if they need to cancel their subscription.
Show less
MPK44.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Wow! I knew it! SJ's style is derelict chic! She has the gift of making expensive things look like garbage!
I can imagine what goes on in the mind of Ryan the photographer as he shoots her vignettes! He must be wondering where Jill Waddell found her new tasteless tastemaker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Also, Shitoo-laine, you are at Christie's! Representing Christie's! And what does she show up wearing? A frumpy sweater, bad hair in need of some purple shampoo (it's not rocket science), 90s makeup (come on, we all know you have Nars- learn how to properly use it), a spring skirt and BJJ in a half unbuttoned shirt- never saw if he was wearing the Camel-toe Capris.) Meanwhile, back at the Shitoo, they seem to be actually happy for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Reading the last thread I'm simply amazed at the speculation at Porcelain's sexuality - he's taking an extended leave from a musical theatre degree (big tell tale sign), collects porcelain and cutlery, and does the Charleston dance steps with such aplomb amongst a myriad of other glaringly obvious signs. He's serving us big bottom energy no doubt about it
And yet another new face trying to repeat what's been said over and over without having read all arguments. Let me end your derailing quest straight away by explaining there are no speculations going on about Snorty's sexuality, dear. We are not interested in his sexuality. We are interested in why they lie and cheat, hide important stuff and highlight nonsense, you know, the whole game of smoke and mirrors. You should really try to read up, it's entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So when in public, TrotterBoy Pathetic loves to talk about the Colombian hooker Andrew as his boyfriend who is moving in with him at Begmagnet. But among friends he's far less formal and willing to hand out his heartfelt advise:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28