Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Rooooooo......

From Christie's Jill W. Instagram

• _mrs.moore__'s profile picture
      _mrs.moore__

I have always thought Christies was a brand above reproach. But it seems times have changed with your choice of this particular tastemaker. Unfortunate choice and disappointing. One would think more research would go into this process.
      15h1 likeReply
And look who we have (just now) !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

MojoDublin

VIP Member
She is not in Versailles, she's in Versialles!!! Must have taken a wrong turn with her grifted car when she was trying to steal some flowers as a gift for the Birthday Boy....
Dear Clara

been a long term supporter of yours
Oh I don’t know since thread … 3

imagine in all that time ☺ Despite multiple VIP … not once did we feel the need for you to name your source !!!

and yet we’re awash😜 with newbies
Passive aggressive trying to rename and doubt out sincerity in our CHAT s in relation to the subject du jour …

one can only imagine that our musings are SO on target 🎯
Receipts are required ….

how’s the DB 9 driving ???

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Oh, where have you been, Michael Boy, Michael Boy?
Oh, where have you been, Charming Michael?

I have been to seek a spouse, he's the joy of my whole life
But he's a young thing and cannot leave his brother

Where does he live, Michael Boy, Michael Boy?
Oh, where does he live, Charming Michael?

He lives in Columbia, millions of miles from the Madrid

Did he bid you to come to Madrid, Michael Boy, Michael Boy?
Did he bid you to come in, Charming Michael?

Yes, he bade me to come in, there's a dimple in his chin

Did he take your coin, Michael Boy, Michael Boy?
Did he take your heart, Charming Michael?

Yes, he took my coins and he threw it at his loines

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I think you’re right! Hit the nail on the head! Seems to be the mode of operation these days. And…he’ll probably release them slowly this time…once a week…so everyone will think he’s at Begmania when he’s actually partying somewhere else!
Teabag has once already secretly spent a week in Spain and released a Begmania video from there. I knew from sources that he was in Madrid but didn't have hard evidence so people didn't really take much notice here. He later had a slip of a tongue about that week in the infamous begging video. So I'm definitely thinking that he's prepping for a trip again.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thank you for capturing a screen shot of that Patreon comment…I checked, and it’s already been deleted. 🙄
Someone should inform the commenters over at his YT channel that they can still see the deleted comments here on Tattle, where we like to archive to be sure and accurate. I'd do it myself but have been blokked from speaking out there. Maybe when Ma Trotter realizes it's all a lost cause anyway, she will kick the bucket and leave those wise words for all to see. I know, I like to dream big.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
:LOL: 🍾 🥂
SJ might opt for an AirB&B room. She has spent all the money Christie's paid her with, and Patreon money gets remitted at the end of the month.
But what does she do with £20-30K A MONTH? She should have a heap of savings from that. She doesn't spend that much a month on 'restoration'!
Just thinking ...a lot of people in the world (including Europe) have to manage on £20K or less A YEAR.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Ruth’s insta has gone private :(
It was only a matter of time. They are closing ranks. But Ruthie... it's bad PR for an up and coming writer grifter to privatise one's social media.

Just in. The costumes of the Court of La Jarvis has been revealed.
62346544_2088020578157114_908052252366088740_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
What…a…JERK! MPK shows up on video to assist with a wedding but can’t be bothered to respond to the numerous fans sending him questions and worrying about him. He is truly unbelievable. And one of the comments on the Chateau Lagorce video said “Michael to the rescue!” 🤢🤢🤢
I was actually a little concerned that perhaps MPK had some sort of mental breakdown, which is why he had remained silent. How stupid of me. As it turns out, he DOES have mental issues…narcissism, sociopath, fraudster, con-artist…I could go on.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I took a look back on the last few year's Vlogs with MP. He was very good in his place with Steph. They really were. But he is gay and here we go again with another one. Phillip is also gay. Come on. the day my man comes to me wanting to do my hair and makeup, Knows more than me as far as clothes and cutlery. I'm gonna run in the other direction. I have heard women say in the comments "My husband is the same way" Good luck with that. I feel bad for them
Nobody here is denying anything about his being gay, bi or straight, fur-purring, desk-stroking, porcelain adoring sexuality. It's just not important. What is important, to the point of being really sad, is that they feel the need to lie and hide the true nature of their relationship.

I wouldn't have thought Christie's would have paid for the quarantine hotel on Barbados?Much too expensive surely? They may have offered to pay for a chain or corporate hotel? I think SJ paid for the historic house stay.
Of course she paid for that stay. It's just more interesting to say she used other people's money for it. Can't hide what's in the blood, can you SJ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m currently staying with friends on the coast in Lincolnshire. We went for afternoon tea yesterday. It was only a little tea shop in the seaside town she lives in but it was lovely.
My friend knows the owner and she was telling us that afternoon tea is really popular now. This woman works her socks off, we went for a beach walk at 8pm last night and she was still open. Lalanders should take note!

Attachments

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Feel for Potty and Phyllis because if AnnMarie joins he will be the bell of the ball!
Rule number one in my not so little notebook about the shittoo shenanigans: never ever feel for Potty, he will not only never return that favor, but will use any given empathy to make her earn more cash.

• Heart
  • Wow

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
They can spoil her and it makes them feel good, until they realize it was all a CON!
Ain't happening anytime soon and if/when it does there's a serious possibility of a major granny invasion ... armies of angry grannies will descend upon the place and seek retribution ...

In the autumn of 2021, the High Priestess of Greed opened one present too many, causing much revulsion amongst the grannies who had given her all their worldly goods and pension money. Many of them began to wonder where all their money had gone and why they were living in dire poverty while Fanny the Fake was living it up and traveling around the globe. Thus began the Grannies' Revolt, which ultimately led to an assault upon the abode of Fanny the Fake, a fortified farmhouse in the middle of nowhere in France. Terrified by the sight of the angry grannies, the deranged inhabitants of the loony bin quickly retreated indoors and locked every door and window. The grannies surrounded the strange ensemble of buildings and laid siege to it for over a year. They cut off the electricity, leaving the inhabitants without Internet, TV, lighting, and heating. The living conditions quickly deteriorated and Fanny the Fake soon found herself facing a revolt inside the farmhouse. Unable to pay her servants and cameraman, Fanny was obliged to lock herself in her bedroom and eat honey, the only food she had left. One by one the inhabitants popped their clogs, leaving Fanny alone in her bedroom with her jars of honey, dreams of grandeur, and memories of her travels and parties. But, when she'd finished the last jar of honey, she went into a deep depression and was eventually obliged to surrender herself to the grannies ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Milre

VIP Member
While the rest of the world have been coughing into the crook of their elbow, FRK splutters everywhere. As we know, the magical kingdom of Lalande has provided immunity for its inmates, so no wonder she doesn't even put her hand to her mouth, as most people would do, even pre-pandemic. To think, she has been cooking for B and B guests up until now. 😷
What…a…JERK! MPK shows up on video to assist with a wedding but can’t be bothered to respond to the numerous fans sending him questions and worrying about him. He is truly unbelievable. And one of the comments on the Chateau Lagorce video said “Michael to the rescue!” 🤢🤢🤢
His comeback via Bordeaux worked quite well last time so he is just repeating it hoping comeback number 2 will end happy, too. Sadie is quite popular with the fans so when he can't have Steph to support him he took the best what he could get instead. Florian maybe only as an extra driver? Or there's a new story how he lost Andrew and faithful Florian is the only person he can trust? Blabla... We will learn soon enough

• Haha