The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a quick study. I also think he has a firm vision of what he wants to achieve in his mind and shares that with the viewers. It's the same with the Fleuries, vision and completion of that vision all shared with the viewers.
That's probably why they are popular. They also have a good sense of humour that is self deprecating, no whining and they get on with it.
Bingo ..... they get on with it ....... all work and a little talk.
SJ is just all talk !
I see old Tomaz was a whiny flop...... thank you for watching Tattler's and reporting so I do not waste my time!
Morning All :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder too....they are all somehow drifters...and probably not something better to do..he says he is a designer...or does he design and make clothes for clients from Begmania??
If he is, I would try to avoid his designs : flowing tents for Ma', 4 sizes too small & unappetizing rippling bulge-revealing for Sa', brand advertising 'in your face' for Mi' and trousers with more belly than bum for Bi'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"VERMIN" AND "MISFITS"

Dear fellow Tattlers,

Last night, as I was perusing the comments under the latest Gift Grab flog, I was amazed to discover that the opposition is now referring to us as "vermin" and "misfits". I find this deeply troubling and had great difficulty in sleeping last night ... . According to the person who made the comment, there are fifteen (?) "misfits" here ... Last time I counted there were fifteen and a half ... members. The opposition - which seems to consist of deluded and misguided "altruists", most of whom are linguistically challenged and know nothing about living in France or renovating property there, and see any dissenting voices as a threat to their very existence - has bestowed untold wealth upon a lazy scrounger who has never worked and has had everything given to her on a silver platter. Perhaps it is they who should seek psychiatric help ...
No, it's not a group of 15; we are an army and they know it. Scammers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
another dumb as dirt dick. and I had such naively high hopes. fking hell.
"dumb as dirt dick" you are in the South, somewhere Kentucky, Alabama or Tennessee??? I haven't heard that term in a REALLY long time and the ONLY place I heard it was in the south. Am I close???? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 13

Seems SSB and METHERICK clan have used … these additions to aid with their numbers

clarify s why they have so many subscribers
Yet their engagement is 1/3

paying to play …. Didn’t help at all 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"VERMIN" AND "MISFITS"

Dear fellow Tattlers,

Last night, as I was perusing the comments under the latest Gift Grab flog, I was amazed to discover that the opposition is now referring to us as "vermin" and "misfits". I find this deeply troubling and had great difficulty in sleeping last night ... . According to the person who made the comment, there are fifteen (?) "misfits" here ... Last time I counted there were fifteen and a half ... members. The opposition - which seems to consist of deluded and misguided "altruists", most of whom are linguistically challenged and know nothing about living in France or renovating property there, and see any dissenting voices as a threat to their very existence - has bestowed untold wealth upon a lazy scrounger who has never worked and has had everything given to her on a silver platter. Perhaps it is they who should seek psychiatric help ...
We are not 15 you cretinous vloggers, we are legion 😜 Maybe we need t-shirts?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last night, as I was perusing the comments under the latest Gift Grab flog, I was amazed to discover that the opposition is now referring to us as "vermin" and "misfits".
I don't mind being called vermin or a misfit ...... just don't call me a cockroach ! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After returning home early from an evening out, I was disappointed there was no patron vid and no Escape to Rural France. So I was reduced to watching Ryan. WTF. I could not bear to watch all of it - it was only 10 minutes - but he said he would explain why he moved to Thailand at the end - so I jumped forward. He said it was financial - he could rent there cheaper than France, where he could not. OK got it. He then said he was forced to live with relatives and friends in France but could afford an apartment with a swimming pool and gym in Thailand. Thus, he suggested, that anyone looking to relocate could simply move to Thailand because it was cheaper. Here, he said, and I quote, he could "stand on his own two feet." He did not explain how that was going to happen because there was no word of getting a job. So does stand on his own two feet, mean continue to have his lifestyle funded with Buy me a Coffee and Patron? I am lost here.
Life of Rien is just another white guy who has nothing going on in his life but in Asia they can get a beautiful girl and a lifestyle that they could only dream of at home. I saw so many of those when I lived in Asia. I bet he feels like a big shot now with other people's money. That 4000 euros he cried with Dawny's illness is not going to last forever, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
that anyone looking to relocate could simply move to Thailand because it was cheaper
I find that statement sick and somewhat exploitative.
What is he going to do? Is he going to move to a village, become Dr. Livingston? Have people pay small kofi's so he can live like a king?
I would understand if he had a job offer, or some qualifications with him to pursue happiness in a foreign country, but like this.... NO!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently not having a profile picture invalidates anything said.

Tomaz just finished the video by putting his finger between his lips and babbling.

I hope he decides to follow a YouTube career going forward.
I will ruin him.
I was shocked when I started it and saw it lasts 2 hours!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Where have all the Tattlers gone and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Youtube fan to say that Phillip's odd?
Isn't there a white knight upon a live chat?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of Selmars cat
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and she's gotta be fast
And they've gotta be fresh from the sleuth
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler'til the morning light
They've gotta be sure that they're not Michael Potts
And they've gotta be nosier than life, nosier than life
Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's a rat reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the BG
It's gonna take a Superfan to sweep me off my feet
I need a Heathcliffe
I'm holding out for this VIP 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the vlog

1631136261450.png
1631136368220.png
1631136687272.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I find that statement sick and somewhat exploitative.
What is he going to do? Is he going to move to a village, become Dr. Livingston? Have people pay small kofi's so he can live like a king?
I would understand if he had a job offer, or some qualifications with him to pursue happiness in a foreign country, but like this.... NO!
I checked his answers in the comments, and he lives off some fees for web hosting, which was his previous line of work, and the small amount from yt revenue.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.