The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember it’s not how you shake your moneymaker 💰💰💰

it’s how much you can come home with 🎥🎥🎥
😎
1630967333505.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This tattiyana - camper man thing shook me, all staged
"OK, I agree to wear your shirt, u do film me walking the dog"
I do apologize if she Really is an animals rights activist..

Reactions: 11
As she said herself, I could live in a small cottage if I didn't have to host all these "friends!" )
Eh nope 👎
Quote :
I might as well live in a bungalow….

Just saying ….
She is the worst form of an inverted snob …
Mini apron approved this message

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, but there’s a peculiarity about Americans…we love to build people up, then tear them down…only to build them up again. Especially when it comes to moral transgressions. We’re a sucker for the “underdog.” Petherick may be “down” but I wouldn’t count him out…🤔
I somewhat agree with you on this one. However, "underdog" and complete scammer are two different things. Ryan Adams comes to mind so talented and yet so awful. Time will tell if he makes it back, sort of doubtful, one thing he has going for him that Trotter doesn't have is talent. But I thought Tatty wasn't real, so what do I know. I'm happy for Selmar that she is a real person and he wasn't catfished.

Reactions: 14
I am TEAM TATTY! She’s in Sillymar’s glitter shirt on day one and pack leader of Diesel day two. No peacock tit will be allowed on camper van Tatty meant business in those boots.
Olé! Tight tangos can be anticipated from now on. No more cocking of the leg by Ms Cuckoo. Carrrramba Tatyana!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I somewhat agree with you on this one. However, "underdog" and complete scammer are two different things. Ryan Adams comes to mind so talented and yet so awful. Time will tell if he makes it back, sort of doubtful, one thing he has going for him that Trotter doesn't have is talent. But I thought Tatty wasn't real, so what do I know. I'm happy for Selmar that she is a real person and he wasn't catfished.
That’s true…we Americans are more apt to forgive “moral transgressions” (like affairs) than financial transgressions (like scammers). Michael’s sly, though…he might find a way…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
First meal in NY. All that talk of clotted cream, jam, scones and Nicolas Fairbanks on here made the fiancée crave for afternoon tea.
It is always lovely to see mommies training their daughters to be little ladies.

View attachment 749117 View attachment 749162

Watched a part of that boring GAG vlog on the car! I wonder how SJ and DJ raised that creepy Scotsman and madwoman? However they raised those two, it surely arrested their development.

View attachment 749132
Right that’s it I’m booking afternoon tea! That looks lovely 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From the live chat...
All hands on deck today but BJJ is M.I.A. SJ is busy working, why is she in the live chat??? If indeed they are still in NYC, my guess is they are at the airport. Why else would Percy wish BJJ a good flight yesterday??? Fans are still pitching the calendar. :eek:

Michael Morrison Hit the (y)(y)(y)
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison hello!
Percy Attfield Hello @Michael Morrison stil in Florida?
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield yes sir, still here. Things not looking too bright here at the moment with C-19. I’m hoping it turns around soon. Stay safe there

Carol Weaver Is Stephanie and Philip still planing on coming to NYC? They left for Britain and other places.
Isabelle Jarvis Carol Weaver they are in NY now
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from New York lovely people!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful mother
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Chateau Unwrapped! We’re having a wonderful time here, but it’s such a flying visit - I wish we had more time!
Gerald Grady So proud of you Stephanie

Sarah Yates Hello @Chateau Unwrapped Stephanie and @Philip Janssen hope you’re both well and enjoying New York. Are you visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum whilst you’re there? Xx
Pat Kuykendall-Weeks Hope you Stephanie and Phillip missed Hurricane IDA!
Michael Morrison Did you arrive after Hurricane Ida? @Chateau Unwrapped!
Kristen Orsini @Chateau Unwrapped! I hope you missed Ida's visit! and that you'll be able to enjoy some of New York while you're here!
Chateau Unwrapped! We probably won’t be able to @Kristen Orsini I did! How awful that was - I didn’t realise what was going on when I was Barbados, I was very cut off from everything.
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj good. terrible weather, though. we are under a tropical cyclone warning.
Maria K @Chateau unwrapped If you have a chance check out the new boutique at Rockefeller Center “Dauphinette”
Chateau Unwrapped! It’s going to be hard for us to be in the premieres this week as they are in the middle of the day here and we’re working during that time. But next week will be back to normal!
Joy Eddlemon @chateau unwrapped are you enjoying Labor Day or working today??

David LaLande @Chateau Unwrapped. I can’t believe we have less than a month before we will be visiting LaLande! Too bad there’s no time to meet up while in NYC, I’m sure we’ll make up for it when we visit France.
Linda Elliott @ David LaLande please give us a sneaky wave when you get a chance, have a fabulous time
Christine VR Stella Marie - I agree. A Michael Potts photography calendar of Kakande would be hugely popular.
Jeannine F Oh yes! I love that idea of a calendar of Lalande!!
Michael Morrison @Chateau Unwrapped! May I borrow some jewelry when I come to visit?
Michael Morrison @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’ll play the piano with 10 rings on!

Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope Philip will donate some of his plush animals to local childrens charities
Brenda Mcgee @Phillip Janssen you do mean the world to us
Stephanie Sharkey Philipe are you getting a “ stalker”?
Roy Wirickaww sweet sentiments from hedgehog sender!
Isabelle Jarvis Roy Wirick you are so right!
Tony In LosAngeles Philip is going to need a bigger room
Well I'm relieved! I thought Michael Morrison had completely ghosted SJ while in New York! Convenient that he's in Florida! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From the live chat...
All hands on deck today but BJJ is M.I.A. SJ is busy working, why is she in the live chat??? If indeed they are still in NYC, my guess is they are at the airport. Why else would Percy wish BJJ a good flight yesterday??? Fans are still pitching the calendar. :eek:

Michael Morrison Hit the (y)(y)(y)
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison hello!
Percy Attfield Hello @Michael Morrison stil in Florida?
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield yes sir, still here. Things not looking too bright here at the moment with C-19. I’m hoping it turns around soon. Stay safe there

Carol Weaver Is Stephanie and Philip still planing on coming to NYC? They left for Britain and other places.
Isabelle Jarvis Carol Weaver they are in NY now
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from New York lovely people!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful mother
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Chateau Unwrapped! We’re having a wonderful time here, but it’s such a flying visit - I wish we had more time!
Gerald Grady So proud of you Stephanie

Sarah Yates Hello @Chateau Unwrapped Stephanie and @Philip Janssen hope you’re both well and enjoying New York. Are you visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum whilst you’re there? Xx
Pat Kuykendall-Weeks Hope you Stephanie and Phillip missed Hurricane IDA!
Michael Morrison Did you arrive after Hurricane Ida? @Chateau Unwrapped!
Kristen Orsini @Chateau Unwrapped! I hope you missed Ida's visit! and that you'll be able to enjoy some of New York while you're here!
Chateau Unwrapped! We probably won’t be able to @Kristen Orsini I did! How awful that was - I didn’t realise what was going on when I was Barbados, I was very cut off from everything.
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj good. terrible weather, though. we are under a tropical cyclone warning.
Maria K @Chateau unwrapped If you have a chance check out the new boutique at Rockefeller Center “Dauphinette”
Chateau Unwrapped! It’s going to be hard for us to be in the premieres this week as they are in the middle of the day here and we’re working during that time. But next week will be back to normal!
Joy Eddlemon @chateau unwrapped are you enjoying Labor Day or working today??

David LaLande @Chateau Unwrapped. I can’t believe we have less than a month before we will be visiting LaLande! Too bad there’s no time to meet up while in NYC, I’m sure we’ll make up for it when we visit France.
Linda Elliott @ David LaLande please give us a sneaky wave when you get a chance, have a fabulous time
Christine VR Stella Marie - I agree. A Michael Potts photography calendar of Kakande would be hugely popular.
Jeannine F Oh yes! I love that idea of a calendar of Lalande!!
Michael Morrison @Chateau Unwrapped! May I borrow some jewelry when I come to visit?
Michael Morrison @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’ll play the piano with 10 rings on!

Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope Philip will donate some of his plush animals to local childrens charities
Brenda Mcgee @Phillip Janssen you do mean the world to us
Stephanie Sharkey Philipe are you getting a “ stalker”?
Roy Wirickaww sweet sentiments from hedgehog sender!
Isabelle Jarvis Roy Wirick you are so right!
Tony In LosAngeles Philip is going to need a bigger room
I think I'm going to 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am TEAM TATTY! She’s in Sillymar’s glitter shirt on day one and pack leader of Diesel day two. No peacock tit will be allowed on camper van Tatty meant business in those boots.
I’m team tatty too. she had me with the boots. how can you not love a girl who travels wearing thigh highs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was at a party one summer and this very sexy, stranger man entered. Everyone was entranced with him...until he opened his mouth. In a screetching lisp he announced he was just hired as manager of the Nieman-Marcus cosmetics department and according to him, "we don't even carry Clinique product," as if they were the tatty-est, most common thing in the Makeup World.
I have to say ...... I like some of their products ! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So… just finished Sunday’s flog. SSB admits she is greedy and would be happy living inside a wheel of parmesan cheese. Although ridiculous, it’s a good metaphor for locking oneself into an opaque, filling and rich world that eventually turns into mold and stink. If only they would spend more time with mirror metaphor… not going to happen if they don’t ditch the camera lens!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.