The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tatyanna introduced Selmar to Clinque face products ... he's very confused!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tatyana has absconded to the park with Diesel. Never to be seen again. She was only after Diesel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Congrats on the thread name @Espe. The threads are moving so fast.
In answer to your late question on #60, my favourite tearoom in Dorset is The Moreton Tea Room in Moreton obviously, though, having craved a cream tea today (!), I looked it up and cannot find it now. Still, there is another there, so maybe has changed hands. Anyway. they were delicious when I was there last. It's my Birthday soonish so maybe a trip to Moreton to find out.
In any case, Moreton has a beautiful church (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Nicholas'_Church,_Moreton), with cut glass windows, not stained. Moreton also has the grave of TE Lawrence, aka 'Lawrence of Arabia'. An unassuming grave for an amazing man : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._E._Lawrence.
It's a wonderful village with glorious history and walks, and hopefully, a cream tea.

As for Dorset Knobs, yes, have tried them several times, but do not want to risk my fillings. What do people see in them ???? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's real! Quick @Heathcliffe rush to Selmar's channel to see Tattyana!

I have to apologise to Selmar. He wasn't being catfished!

But she did bring two trunks and a few suitcases for a few months at Lalalande. And she looks high maintenance. Can't wait for her to meet SJ.
My husband and I travelled the world for two years with less luggage than she has brought for two months. How will it all fit in the camper? They look calm and happy. Wow. He may have found love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is real.
I'm converted.:eek:
She uses Clinique.:poop:
Just like her boyfriend, she looks like hasn't been to a salon for a long time (Rapunzel?!). ✂
She laughs like a 13-year-old.;)
Her name is still not found on the alumni database of SU.
I think they're a good match!:love:
Happy for Selmar--without irony--I really am! ❤

tatyana is real.png
✂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
People!!! I was away for less than 4 hours cooking for a labor day shindig and I am 3 pages behind on the old thread and 3 on this one!!!
You guys are maniacs!!! In the best sense of the word!
Can't wait to start catching up.!!

Great new title Clara!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she seems sweet, Selmar is clearly very happy. and.. she’s already cooking for him, very nice to see him treated well.
may they have their happily ever after. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think SJ needs to cut ties with Teabeg…looks like the revolution started on his site and has spread to hers. He claims to have sabotaged his family’s connection to the TV show…now he’s sabotaging his own YouTube channel and starting to impact SJ’s! She needs to put some distance there! No more “prodigal friend”…should be “Michael? Michael who?” 😄
SJ will be the demise of her own channel. She doesn't need anbody's help for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.