The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a good witch Fight ....... I am on Tatty's Team ...... give her one Tatts!
Put the boot in !! 🥾
Here's a fist for your face, witch!
push-pond.gif

So what's up with this ensemble? Do you suppose she is eating for two?
20210906_194146.jpg

Here's a fist for your face, witch!
push-pond.gif

So what's up with this ensemble? Do you suppose she is eating for two?
20210906_194146.jpg
Is that like, a gay bee costume?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I went to bed last night on page 40 of the last thread and came back to catch up and get to here. I first got notification from YouTube about Selmar's Tatyana (SP?) vlog and watched it first. I was so happy to see that she was real and not a catfisher and also that she looked just like her pictures. I'm really happy for Selmar because he deserves to be happy. I know there are a few here that are not really fans of him but I like him. Good luck to you, Selmar and your ladylove!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Such a relief he wasn't ghosted, she's lovely and I wish them every happiness.

Reactions: 22
The hits just keep coming on the Jam vlog…you’d think someone would jump in to stop the bleeding…yikes! It’s getting painful to watch 🤦🏻

8F8E9B58-8851-469B-9438-410E1FBA5031.jpeg
EEB58735-CD84-447D-A8BB-030AADD6B2C9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's just mind blowing how much he messed up what he had going. And that commenter is correct, communication is the issue. If he would just be honest that he's taking a break, going on a trip, visiting a friend .... just be honest about it, he wouldn't be in this boat. It would take one simple comment ... but no, he ghosts all his followers.

Reactions: 28
You
Congrats on the thread name @Espe. The threads are moving so fast.
In answer to your late question on #60, my favourite tearoom in Dorset is The Moreton Tea Room in Moreton obviously, though, having craved a cream tea today (!), I looked it up and cannot find it now. Still, there is another there, so maybe has changed hands. Anyway. they were delicious when I was there last. It's my Birthday soonish so maybe a trip to Moreton to find out.
In any case, Moreton has a beautiful church (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Nicholas'_Church,_Moreton), with cut glass windows, not stained. Moreton also has the grave of TE Lawrence, aka 'Lawrence of Arabia'. An unassuming grave for an amazing man : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._E._Lawrence.
It's a wonderful village with glorious history and walks, and hopefully, a cream tea.

As for Dorset Knobs, yes, have tried them several times, but do not want to risk my fillings. What do people see in them ???? :ROFLMAO:
All know that you are feeding Nicholas with ideas? Not surprised if he travels to Dorset next.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who was cringed out by the Tatyana video? When she came walking through the ferry terminal, that was the first time Selmar had ever laid eyes on her!

The video had a mail order bride vibe.

All the best to the happy couple though, they have some kind of connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've had friends like MP. They were fun at the time, but I eventually wised up and dumped them. I remember one such "friend" warning me that my then BF would end up "hurting" me and so I should dump him. Flash forward 30 years and that boyfriend is now my husband. We just celebrated our 30th anniversary. Haven't spoken to that "friend" in 29 years. Good riddance.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't remember if this one was already posted ..... what does this comment mean on the CAC flog? I didn't watch ...
Barbi Button
2 hours ago
Narcissist Necklace- 😲😲😊😊😊🌼💛🧡🌼💛🧡

oh, I skimmed forward ... she got a necklace with a small mirror on it ... she called it her narcissist necklace!

Am I the only one who was cringed out by the Tatyana video? When she came walking through the ferry terminal, that was the first time Selmar had ever laid eyes on her!

The video had a mail order bride vibe.

All the best to the happy couple though, they have some kind of connection.
I agree, it was very awkward. I didn't think she liked having the camera on her at all. She did better holding the camera later in the van. But yeah, she is a real person, and Selmar was so happy, but I'm not convinced she's a happy person ... but maybe it's just the camera in her face ....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
oh, I skimmed forward ... she got a necklace with a small mirror on it ... she called it her narcissist necklace!

I agree, it was very awkward. I didn't think she liked having the camera on her at all. She did better holding the camera later in the van. But yeah, she is a real person, and Selmar was so happy, but I'm not convinced she's a happy person ... but maybe it's just the camera in her face ....
I felt that too ...... she is not a happy person but perhaps Selmar and all the goings on at the Chateau will brighten her up a little. Hope so for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They had Facetimed so he had actually "seen" her before. But this was their first face-to-face meeting.

I don't remember if this one was already posted ..... what does this comment mean on the CAC flog? I didn't watch ...
Barbi Button
2 hours ago
Narcissist Necklace- 😲😲😊😊😊🌼💛🧡🌼💛🧡
LOL...that kind of proves that she reads here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had friends like MP. They were fun at the time, but I eventually wised up and dumped them. I remember one such "friend" warning me that my then BF would end up "hurting" me and so I should dump him. Flash forward 30 years and that boyfriend is now my husband. We just celebrated our 30th anniversary. Haven't spoken to that "friend" in 29 years. Good riddance.
Wow…did we have the same friends? 😊. Same thing happened to me…and now we’ve been together for 20 years. I’m so glad I dropped those toxic “friends.”

• Heart
I guess I'm going to be Heathcliff's "turd" in this new thread...:ROFLMAO:...I just watched
Award winning scone maker Kevin of "Dart To Mouth Deli" Dartmouth uk shares his secrets

On making scones at his wife's tea shop and he's of the persuasion that it's clotted cream first and jam on top...

It made my mouth water actually.... 🤤

Sorry Heathcliff...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow…did we have the same friends? 😊. Same thing happened to me…and now we’ve been together for 20 years. I’m so glad I dropped those toxic “friends.”
I think the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for me was when I came home, and on my bed were the legs of my favorite pair of jeans and a pair of scissors, just lying there. My "friend" comes home wearing MY jeans, now cut to Daisy Dukes ( that's really short, short cut off jeans). I wanted to KILL her. He just shrugged and said, "whatever. I made these cute shorts." Ugh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I was watching YouTube videos on how to make clotted cream in the microwave .... after going on Amazon.ca and finding they wanted over $64 Canadian for a 6 oz jar! Lord have mercy! Does it have gold flakes in it?

• Wow
  • Haha
I felt that too ...... she is not a happy person but perhaps Selmar and all the goings on at the Chateau will brighten her up a little. Hope so for them both.
It seemed a very strange meeting…and then when she walked out into the van with his shirt on….. 😶

• Sick
  • Wow
I was watching YouTube videos on how to make clotted cream in the microwave .... after going on Amazon.ca and finding they wanted over $64 Canadian for a 6 oz jar! Lord have mercy! Does it have gold flakes in it?
Gurl, I picked up mine on USA Amazon for $6. It was probably made by virgin UK girls in a sweatshop, but hey, I'm giving them JOBS.

Top Ten Reasons Squirrelnutkins wasn't at the most recent CAC:

1. Ran out of powder to cover bald spot.
2. Entertaining fellow "musical student."
3. Yeast infection.
4. Needs rabies booster shot.
5. Allergies to (fill in blank).
6. N'Sinc called and want their jumpsuits back.
7. Big porcelain china sale at Ye Olde Brocante.
8. MK wants to hook up and compare grifting notes .
9. He can't deal trying to be excited about another damned stuffed hedgehog.
10. "duck you, I'm bleeping tripping!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.