The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowhere to go in Queens? Really?
Even I know better.
One of the most influential and best art exhibits I've ever seen was at PS1. The section on Euro blueprints for Utopian colonial African cities alone was absolutely mindboggling.
It was next door to then tagging museum, informal, which has been gentrified out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She still hasn’t revealed her news, but there is this comment, plus in her stories she shows some ginger drink ( non alcoholic), which is a known nausea tonic, hmmmmm
Omg thats hilarious haha! I can just imagine how SJ handled the news when she was told Mikey and Ruth are having a baby!

Real scene reenactment at the 0:25 mark 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nowhere to go in Queens? Really.
Even I know better.
One of the most influential and best art exhibits I've ever seen was at PS1. The section on Euro blueprints for Utopian African cities alone was absolutely mindboggling.
It was next door to then tagging museum, informal, which has been gentrified out.
Sorry, you're right fair enough! I guess I was considering more the warehouse neighborhoods like where Christie's is, which is where SJ would have been hanging out!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nowhere to go in Queens? Really.
Even I know better.
One of the most influential and best art exhibits I've ever seen was at PS1. The section on Euro blueprints for Utopian African cities alone was absolutely mindboggling.
LOL, while we're at it, there's also the American Folk Art Museum Collections and Education Center, literally beside the Redstone warehouse, but who wants to go to a museum, yet alone MoMA which 20 blocks/25 minutes away from where SJ and her consort Snort are working?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL, while we're at it, there's also the American Folk Art Museum Collections and Education Center, literally beside the Redstone warehouse, but who wants to go to a museum 20 blocks/25 minutes away (not to mention, MoMa PS1 is east of the tracks) from where SJ and her consort Snort are working?
The whole enterprise is so vile.
Is there anything good in the Gayfryd stash?
And, what's the straight skinny on the change from taste maker to partner? Is it, as someone suggests, a last minute change to let SJ vlog it all?

Reactions: 10
First meal in NY. All that talk of clotted cream, jam, scones and Nicolas Fairbanks on here made the fiancée crave for afternoon tea.
It is always lovely to see mommies training their daughters to be little ladies.

View attachment 749117 View attachment 749162
I inhaled the entire display

in ONE view

ohh 😲 jelly bean jealous time here
Fabulous setting - enjoy 😊

you defo live the agent 007 life !!!
😈😈😈😈😈

seethevolcane
7 minutes ago
Yes, leave the negative comments here. It'll topple the stupid gossip channel!
caption : reply

witch … you wish !!
Ima gonna pray for you 😈
1630961355109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A REVOLUTION , I tell you ! 😅
I think SJ needs to cut ties with Teabeg…looks like the revolution started on his site and has spread to hers. He claims to have sabotaged his family’s connection to the TV show…now he’s sabotaging his own YouTube channel and starting to impact SJ’s! She needs to put some distance there! No more “prodigal friend”…should be “Michael? Michael who?” 😄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tatty is real! Blog just up and she looks like her pictures! I’m actually quite pleased for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The superfans are out in force tonight, desparately trying to defend the High Priestess of Greed ...

JA B

JA B
il y a 48 minutes

well... he also plays with the chatelaine ..

Zachary Andrew

Zachary Andrew
il y a 42 minutes

@N A As a home health aid in the US, very many.

Marie Risdon

Marie Risdon
il y a 17 minutes

@JA B What a trollop you are! Please keep your pathetic remarks to yourself and probably it would be a good idea to not watch these vlogs if they bring you so much grief.

Devona Ravenhold

Devona Ravenhold
il y a 15 minutes

Wow... that was quite rude. If he finds joy in it, who are we to judge? The joy is his to be had in any which way he seems fit.

N A

N A
il y a 3 minutes

@Cynthia Lambert if you only knew!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just because I don't want my post to get lost (bad timing at the end of the previous thread)
LonePalm said:
Are we the "average internet user"s? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
☢Warning Warning☢
Diversion Attempt
Make no mistake
♾️ We are the Artificial Intelligence Unit ☣🕶

Our mission : We Tattle until They Rattle

Good slogan for the upcoming Revolution, if I may say so.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Tatty packed everything she owns! She ain't goin' nowhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.