The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I travelled the world for two years with less luggage than she has brought for two months. How will it all fit in the camper? They look calm and happy. Wow. He may have found love.

With all the luggage she brought with her, she still ended up wearing Selmar's shirt from Cadeaux.
I do admit, it is cute sometimes for a woman to wear her man's shirt. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't wait for Tatayana to arrive at Lalaland. SJ is going to lose it! She'll try the charm offensive first on Taty, but I can't see Taty falling for that.

With those trunks, I can't imagine her staying in Selmar's campervan, either.

Hey Taty, your mission is to mess with La la Land and its misfits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've been trying to find silk grosgrain ribbons for French Cockades... :sneaky:

Wow. Does seethevolcane have some beef with Tattle? Keep the negative comments on the channel, to destroy the gossip site. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How exactly would that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG Tatyana is here. And she looks ok. And Selmar is so happy. So far so good.

@Heathcliffe will be relieved.
Selmar did look SO happy.
And Titti does look like her pictures.
I am amazed and eating my hat as we speak.
It was nice to hear an American accent too. No subtitles needed or fake uppity accent being spoken ( Snorts!!!!!)

People!!! I was away for less than 4 hours cooking for a labor day shindig and I am 3 pages behind on the old thread and 3 on this one!!!
You guys are maniacs!!! In the best sense of the word!
Can't wait to start catching up.!!

Great new title Clara!!
Sorry Espe!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think SJ needs to cut ties with Teabeg…looks like the revolution started on his site and has spread to hers. He claims to have sabotaged his family’s connection to the TV show…now he’s sabotaging his own YouTube channel and starting to impact SJ’s! She needs to put some distance there! No more “prodigal friend”…should be “Michael? Michael who?” 😄
The last, very long string of comments is nothing but negative towards Michael and the channel. At this point, even his staunch supporters have gone Kamala Harris (quiet). None of them dares to stand up for him anymore because they too are disappointed with their reno-sans man-child.
Goodbye, Doing It Ourselves.

It won't be long now before something similar happens to Stephanie. Patrons are already questioning her decisions and actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What an exiting (selmar spelling 😋) day in the Shitoo Universe.
- Selmar has met his true love and vlogging companion
- SJ's back-to-the-future 🎁 session & chat is showing serious splitting at the (toile) seams
- the Shittolaine's interaction with inanimated animals is increasingly worrying and bringing to light some early stage of senility
- the silence at Begmania is deafening
- The Life of Rien was abruptly ended in a collapsible ikea bed in a land far far away
- patreons are pulling the rug
- viewers are opening their eyes and coming to their senses
- the Tattlers are gaining ground
🧨We Tattle Till They Rattle!!!🧨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And!!!!
I am caught up.
Couldn't watch the gag. But I did like SJ's dress on the thumbnail.
Really was good to see that Selmar wasn't duped.

And again...I want to get a hold of Titti's hair. Alopecia on top.
But she can cook!
And love it that she was bonding with sweet old Diesel. He is the best.
I can't wait to see Ruby when Diesel returns.
I think Kirstie has been caring for him???? I hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The last, very long string of comments is nothing but negative towards Michael and the channel. At this point, even his staunch supporters have gone Kamala Harris (quiet). None of them dares to stand up for him anymore because they too are disappointed with their reno-sans man-child.
Goodbye, Doing It Ourselves.

It won't be long now before we see the same happen to Stephanie. Patrons are already questioning her decisions and actions.
I agree, but there’s a peculiarity about Americans…we love to build people up, then tear them down…only to build them up again. Especially when it comes to moral transgressions. We’re a sucker for the “underdog.” Petherick may be “down” but I wouldn’t count him out…🤔

Reactions: 13
What an exiting (selmar spelling 😋) day in the Shitoo Universe.
- Selmar has met his true love and vlogging companion
- SJ's back-to-the-future 🎁 session & chat is showing serious splitting at the (toile) seams
- the Shittolaine's interaction with inanimated animals is increasingly worrying and bringing to light some early stage of senility
- the silence at Begmania is deafening
- The Life of Rien was abruptly ended in a collapsible ikea bed in a land far far away
- patreons are pulling the rug
- viewers are opening their eyes and coming to their senses
- the Tattlers are gaining ground
🧨We Tattle Till They Rattle!!!🧨
Life of Rien omg thank you for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the live chat...
All hands on deck today but BJJ is M.I.A. SJ is busy working, why is she in the live chat??? If indeed they are still in NYC, my guess is they are at the airport. Why else would Percy wish BJJ a good flight yesterday??? Fans are still pitching the calendar. :eek:

Michael Morrison Hit the (y)(y)(y)
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison hello!
Percy Attfield Hello @Michael Morrison stil in Florida?
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield yes sir, still here. Things not looking too bright here at the moment with C-19. I’m hoping it turns around soon. Stay safe there

Carol Weaver Is Stephanie and Philip still planing on coming to NYC? They left for Britain and other places.
Isabelle Jarvis Carol Weaver they are in NY now
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from New York lovely people!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful mother
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Chateau Unwrapped! We’re having a wonderful time here, but it’s such a flying visit - I wish we had more time!
Gerald Grady So proud of you Stephanie

Sarah Yates Hello @Chateau Unwrapped Stephanie and @Philip Janssen hope you’re both well and enjoying New York. Are you visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum whilst you’re there? Xx
Pat Kuykendall-Weeks Hope you Stephanie and Phillip missed Hurricane IDA!
Michael Morrison Did you arrive after Hurricane Ida? @Chateau Unwrapped!
Kristen Orsini @Chateau Unwrapped! I hope you missed Ida's visit! and that you'll be able to enjoy some of New York while you're here!
Chateau Unwrapped! We probably won’t be able to @Kristen Orsini I did! How awful that was - I didn’t realise what was going on when I was Barbados, I was very cut off from everything.
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj good. terrible weather, though. we are under a tropical cyclone warning.
Maria K @Chateau unwrapped If you have a chance check out the new boutique at Rockefeller Center “Dauphinette”
Chateau Unwrapped! It’s going to be hard for us to be in the premieres this week as they are in the middle of the day here and we’re working during that time. But next week will be back to normal!
Joy Eddlemon @chateau unwrapped are you enjoying Labor Day or working today??

David LaLande @Chateau Unwrapped. I can’t believe we have less than a month before we will be visiting LaLande! Too bad there’s no time to meet up while in NYC, I’m sure we’ll make up for it when we visit France.
Linda Elliott @ David LaLande please give us a sneaky wave when you get a chance, have a fabulous time
Christine VR Stella Marie - I agree. A Michael Potts photography calendar of Kakande would be hugely popular.
Jeannine F Oh yes! I love that idea of a calendar of Lalande!!
Michael Morrison @Chateau Unwrapped! May I borrow some jewelry when I come to visit?
Michael Morrison @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’ll play the piano with 10 rings on!

Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope Philip will donate some of his plush animals to local childrens charities
Brenda Mcgee @Phillip Janssen you do mean the world to us
Stephanie Sharkey Philipe are you getting a “ stalker”?
Roy Wirickaww sweet sentiments from hedgehog sender!
Isabelle Jarvis Roy Wirick you are so right!
Tony In LosAngeles Philip is going to need a bigger room

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was at a party one summer and this very sexy, stranger man entered. Everyone was entranced with him...until he opened his mouth. In a screetching lisp he announced he was just hired as manager of the Nieman-Marcus cosmetics department and according to him, "we don't even carry Clinique product," as if they were the tatty-est, most common thing in the Makeup World.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's amazing ! What's happening to these vloggers ? A hurricane over their channels ?

Didn't watch the new Cadeaux at the Chateau but read some comments which are usually very positive about the charity channel etc.

But today... so many negative comments ! You should have a look. Of course one of the Guardian of Lalande mentionned this "stupid gossips website".

I think we are the witnesses of a real rebellion.... maybe even a Revolution ! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am TEAM TATTY! She’s in Sillymar’s glitter shirt on day one and pack leader of Diesel day two. No peacock tit will be allowed on camper van Tatty meant business in those boots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
From the live chat...
All hands on deck today but BJJ is M.I.A. SJ is busy working why is she in the live chat??? If indeed they are still in NYC, my guess is they are at the airport. Why else would Percy wish BJJ a good flight yesterday??? Fans are still pitching the calendar. :eek:

Michael Morrison Hit the (y)(y)(y)
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison hello!
Percy Attfield Hello @Michael Morrison stil in Florida?
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield yes sir, still here. Things not looking too bright here at the moment with C-19. I’m hoping it turns around soon. Stay safe there

Carol Weaver Is Stephanie and Philip still planing on coming to NYC? They left for Britain and other places.
Isabelle Jarvis Carol Weaver they are in NY now
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from New York lovely people!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful mother
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Chateau Unwrapped! We’re having a wonderful time here, but it’s such a flying visit - I wish we had more time!
Gerald Grady So proud of you Stephanie

Sarah Yates Hello @Chateau Unwrapped Stephanie and @Philip Janssen hope you’re both well and enjoying New York. Are you visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum whilst you’re there? Xx
Pat Kuykendall-Weeks Hope you Stephanie and Phillip missed Hurricane IDA!
Michael Morrison Did you arrive after Hurricane Ida? @Chateau Unwrapped!
Kristen Orsini @Chateau Unwrapped! I hope you missed Ida's visit! and that you'll be able to enjoy some of New York while you're here!
Chateau Unwrapped! We probably won’t be able to @Kristen Orsini I did! How awful that was - I didn’t realise what was going on when I was Barbados, I was very cut off from everything.
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj good. terrible weather, though. we are under a tropical cyclone warning.
Maria K @Chateau unwrapped If you have a chance check out the new boutique at Rockefeller Center “Dauphinette”
Chateau Unwrapped! It’s going to be hard for us to be in the premieres this week as they are in the middle of the day here and we’re working during that time. But next week will be back to normal!
Joy Eddlemon @chateau unwrapped are you enjoying Labor Day or working today??

David LaLande @Chateau Unwrapped. I can’t believe we have less than a month before we will be visiting LaLande! Too bad there’s no time to meet up while in NYC, I’m sure we’ll make up for it when we visit France.
Linda Elliott @ David LaLande please give us a sneaky wave when you get a chance, have a fabulous time
Christine VR Stella Marie - I agree. A Michael Potts photography calendar of Kakande would be hugely popular.
Jeannine F Oh yes! I love that idea of a calendar of Lalande!!
Michael Morrison @Chateau Unwrapped! May I borrow some jewelry when I come to visit?
Michael Morrison @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’ll play the piano with 10 rings on!

Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope Philip will donate some of his plush animals to local childrens charities
Brenda Mcgee @Phillip Janssen you do mean the world to us
Stephanie Sharkey Philipe are you getting a “ stalker”?
Roy Wirickaww sweet sentiments from hedgehog sender!
Isabelle Jarvis Roy Wirick you are so right!
Tony In LosAngeles Philip is going to need a bigger room
Not Stephending at all, but it must be a bit exhausting having hundreds of people online every day pretending they are your best friend, asking you to lunch when you are in their city, inviting you to their home, send you tat, etc. I could NEVER deal with this, but then again, I am not a narcissistic grifter with no real friends!

(I genuinely believe the ONLY people she has in her life are people who want to be around Lalande, from the ex boyfriends, to Dana, to the volunteers, etc. so she is used to people wanting to be part of the "life, love and laughter"! As she said herself, I could live in a small cottage if I didn't have to host all these "friends!" )

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.