The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two friends and their big ass dog in their newly purchased luxurious RV are going everywhere and staying a week. They've been saving all their lives for this.
They can barely stand being in such close quarters -- three times the size of Selmar's love shack -- with each other and the very sweet, super laid back, 100 lb vicious pibble.
I predict Tats will get Selmar's ass of out Lalande and themselves into some larger accommodation ASAP. Selmar is a bit of a large damp bog and hopefully whatever gave them the belief that it was possible for them to buy a chateau, real or imagined, will get them out from under the really baleful influence of SJ. We've twice seen her bully Selmar on cam -- with Matt the digger on the location for the van, and with Nick the tree man on, oh yes, the location of the van.
If SJ tries to bully Selmar in Tats' presence, I have no doubt the tit will hit the fan -- around animal cruelty for real, and perhaps worker exploitation. I hope Tats takes over Selmar's camera and his flog, as she did his Patreon page.
Team Tats for the win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OKAY!!! Let the fun begin!!!!

Ann B
9 minutes ago
When is Phillip leaving?

Cynthia Lambert
Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
We are all pleased as punch that he will be staying on at LaLande permanently. What a great addition he is.

Ann B
6 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert well there goes my patronage

Ann B
5 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert well there goes my patronage

Zachary Andrew
2 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert So exciting. Love seeing someone around my age in the videos.

Christophe Meathrel
52 minutes ago
I know this is part of the You Tube gravy train, but honestly, for me it is getting very boring and meaningless. It should not be dependant tasteless trinkets and stereotypical presents. So sad.

Julia Gaspard
52 minutes ago
me too, so redundant. and the amount people spend on postage and the gift would be so much better sent directly to a legit charity.

TiffiT.
48 minutes ago
Just watch the Chateau Diaries and not the Cadeaux series

Rachel Wyatt
46 minutes ago
You don't have to watch

Nicole Douget
41 minutes ago
I did not realize this was required viewing. Good lortttttt people just carry on.

c4exclusive
39 minutes ago
Hope you are not forced to watch. Christophe and Julia, take care!!!!

Anne Theleafhouse
20 minutes ago
The paparazzi jewelry...ugh, normally I really enjoy seeing the gifts but then the MLM crap shows up and I'm put off. I feel a bit guilty about it, mind you because it is a gift, but the super cheap jewelry carries so much baggage with it.

Jeannine F
8 minutes ago
So don’t bother watching! Some people love to give, and they choose to whom they give. No judgement. Peace

Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
Uh oh. Shall we call the police? Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to watch (and complain)?

seethevolcane
7 minutes ago
Yes, leave the negative comments here. It'll topple the stupid gossip channel!

Paula Wynne
5 minutes ago
Great minds discuss ideas; Verse minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Jeannine F
4 minutes ago
@Anne Theleafhouse and sometimes the “tacky jewelry” is the best gift! Especially for dress up. Sometimes it is best to keep our negative comments to ourselves. My mom always said, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing.

Julia Gaspard
51 minutes ago
same gifts over and over again! Guess I don't need to watch. I wish people would send their money directly toward a charity and not continue to send to someone who has no need of these items.

Rachel Wyatt
48 minutes ago
Maybe you should take your own advice and send money to a charity and stop watching this channel instead of making negative remarks

Zachary Andrew
45 minutes ago
@Rachel Wyatt Literally tho. Nobody is stopping anyone from donating to charity by sending someone a gift lmao

Anne Theleafhouse
17 minutes ago
Or become a patron! I know I don't have to watch but I don't want to miss anything. Watching this is for my inner child. I like when people send treasures they've had for a while that may not be found where Stephanie lives. I do feel somewhat invested. (Thanks for the short therapy sess).

Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
Killjoy. No, you really don't need to watch (and complain/spoil other people's pleasure.)

seethevolcane
8 minutes ago
Destroy the gossip channel. Put your honest thoughts here !

N A
11 minutes ago
Philip. Is that what 25 years old do these days? Play with puffy toys?

Zachary Andrew
18 minutes ago
And what about the older folks with houses filled with dolls?

Cynthia Lambert
12 minutes ago
He didn't ask for them or buy them. He was properly raised and accepts thoughtful gifts with grace and gratitude. These meant a lot to the sender. What have you done for others lately, besides carp?

JA B
10 minutes ago
well... he also plays with the chatelaine ..

Zachary Andrew
4 minutes ago
@N A As a home health aid in the US, very many.
Seethevulcane is trying for a revolution! Everyone else is trying to topple Filly and his hedggies LOL Now this is fun! Morning All!

A new “French Revolution”…Paaaaarfect! The ultimate re-enactment…what should we wear? 😄
LOL ..ummm what to wear?

Two friends and their big ass dog in their newly purchased luxurious RV are going everywhere and staying a week. They've been saving all their lives for this.
They can barely stand being in such close quarters -- three times the size of Selmar's love shack -- with each other and the very sweet, super laid back, 100 lb vicious pibble.
I predict Tats will get Selmar's ass of out Lalande and themselves into some larger accommodation ASAP. Selmar is a bit of a large damp bog and hopefully whatever gave them the belief that it was possible for them to buy a chateau, real or imagined, will get them out from under the really baleful influence of SJ. We've twice seen her bully Selmar on cam -- with Matt the digger on the location for the van, and with Nick the tree man on, oh yes, the location of the van. If SJ tries to bully Selmar in Tats' presence, I look forward to the tit hitting the Fan.
LOL What a good description of Selmar - do not think I will be able to look at him quite the same again - a damp bog LOL - on ya go good thing!

And!!!!
I am caught up.
Couldn't watch the gag. But I did like SJ's dress on the thumbnail.
Really was good to see that Selmar wasn't duped.

And again...I want to get a hold of Titti's hair. Alopecia on top.
But she can cook!
And love it that she was bonding with sweet old Diesel. He is the best.
I can't wait to see Ruby when Diesel returns.
I think Kirstie has been caring for him???? I hope.
Going to look now - my interest has been renewed - but I have not had enough coffee yet for the GAG - the thumbnail has already set me on edge!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Tatty is real! Could Michael Morrison be real as well! 🧐
I was convinced Tatty was a catfish I am shocked!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Seethevolcane.png

Seethevolcane is bitter. Perhaps he wasn't allowed in the sand pit.
I do believe we are more than 15 people on Tattle, yet I do get déjà vu from hearing that expression... 🧐
Brenda is that you? 🧐🧐🧐
I guess, Hell hath no fury like a Dear Brenda scorned.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From the live chat...
All hands on deck today but BJJ is M.I.A. SJ is busy working, why is she in the live chat??? If indeed they are still in NYC, my guess is they are at the airport. Why else would Percy wish BJJ a good flight yesterday??? Fans are still pitching the calendar. :eek:

Michael Morrison Hit the (y)(y)(y)
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison hello!
Percy Attfield Hello @Michael Morrison stil in Florida?
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield yes sir, still here. Things not looking too bright here at the moment with C-19. I’m hoping it turns around soon. Stay safe there

Carol Weaver Is Stephanie and Philip still planing on coming to NYC? They left for Britain and other places.
Isabelle Jarvis Carol Weaver they are in NY now
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from New York lovely people!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello my beautiful mother
Chateau Unwrapped! @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Chateau Unwrapped! We’re having a wonderful time here, but it’s such a flying visit - I wish we had more time!
Gerald Grady So proud of you Stephanie

Sarah Yates Hello @Chateau Unwrapped Stephanie and @Philip Janssen hope you’re both well and enjoying New York. Are you visiting the 9/11 Memorial Museum whilst you’re there? Xx
Pat Kuykendall-Weeks Hope you Stephanie and Phillip missed Hurricane IDA!
Michael Morrison Did you arrive after Hurricane Ida? @Chateau Unwrapped!
Kristen Orsini @Chateau Unwrapped! I hope you missed Ida's visit! and that you'll be able to enjoy some of New York while you're here!
Chateau Unwrapped! We probably won’t be able to @Kristen Orsini I did! How awful that was - I didn’t realise what was going on when I was Barbados, I was very cut off from everything.
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj good. terrible weather, though. we are under a tropical cyclone warning.
Maria K @Chateau unwrapped If you have a chance check out the new boutique at Rockefeller Center “Dauphinette”
Chateau Unwrapped! It’s going to be hard for us to be in the premieres this week as they are in the middle of the day here and we’re working during that time. But next week will be back to normal!
Joy Eddlemon @chateau unwrapped are you enjoying Labor Day or working today??

David LaLande @Chateau Unwrapped. I can’t believe we have less than a month before we will be visiting LaLande! Too bad there’s no time to meet up while in NYC, I’m sure we’ll make up for it when we visit France.
Linda Elliott @ David LaLande please give us a sneaky wave when you get a chance, have a fabulous time
Christine VR Stella Marie - I agree. A Michael Potts photography calendar of Kakande would be hugely popular.
Jeannine F Oh yes! I love that idea of a calendar of Lalande!!
Michael Morrison @Chateau Unwrapped! May I borrow some jewelry when I come to visit?
Michael Morrison @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I’ll play the piano with 10 rings on!

Carol Weaver Stephanie loves everything. That i what makes this all fun! She is like a little girl in a candy store when she opens up the gifts.. LOL Love watching her excitement in it all. It is genuine too!
Sonja Kenzler Dear Philipp, you are young enough to be my youngest son! I have so much fun listening to your giggles, when the others are so 'grownup'! keep yor lovley smile and your naughty sence of humour Sonja

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope Philip will donate some of his plush animals to local childrens charities
Brenda Mcgee @Phillip Janssen you do mean the world to us
Stephanie Sharkey Philipe are you getting a “ stalker”?
Roy Wirickaww sweet sentiments from hedgehog sender!
Isabelle Jarvis Roy Wirick you are so right!
Tony In LosAngeles Philip is going to need a bigger room
Cut off from everything? Not in touch with the company in the bloody state being washed away> What a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those trunks of Tatyana's are like what Dracula used for carrying around his soil he had to sleep in every night to regenerate his powers & youth. Could Tatyana be one of the 3 sisters bringing the soil for all in La Lande to keep them young & powerful whilst sucking from the patreon pulses, unsuspecting volenteers and B&B guests 🧛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Getting kind of concerned, radio silence from @Heathcliffe I thought he would have dropped everything when he heard the Tatty news! Should we send out a search party??? 🔍🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Right that’s it I’m booking afternoon tea! That looks lovely 😋
Not to derail.

My mom has been bringing my sister and me to the Plaza Hotel's tea room, the Palm Court since we were kids! I intend to keep the tradition. :love:
The lineup of petit fours always changes, but the sandwiches and scones are constant.

CDAA864D-2CB4-4B67-AD73-1C11FF259FEE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Meanwhile in "Life of Swine" me thinks Downey possibly not Donald after all has a bun in the oven.....

Reactions: 1
I saw the Tatty vlog and had a watch, Selmar looks SO happy!

I then rushed over here to see how @Heathcliffe was doing, and darn if he isn't MIA!!

I had a good chuckle at all the luggage Tatty had, they must have strapped some to the roof!!

The comments from the gifty vlog are fascinating!

• Heart
I was at a party one summer and this very sexy, stranger man entered. Everyone was entranced with him...until he opened his mouth. In a screetching lisp he announced he was just hired as manager of the Nieman-Marcus cosmetics department and according to him, "we don't even carry Clinique product," as if they were the tatty-est, most common thing in the Makeup World.
Tatty gave him the free gift.

1630975207699.png

• Haha
  • Wow
If SJ tries to bully Selmar in Tats' presence, I have no doubt the tit will hit the fan -- around animal cruelty for real, and perhaps worker exploitation. I hope Tats takes over Selmar's camera and his flog, as she did his Patreon page.
Team Tats for the win.
Nothing like a good witch Fight ....... I am on Tatty's Team ...... give her one Tatts!
Put the boot in !! 🥾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 749506

Seethevolcane is bitter. Perhaps he wasn't allowed in the sand pit.
I do believe we are more than 15 people on Tattle, yet I do get déjà vu from hearing that expression... 🧐
Brenda is that you? 🧐🧐🧐
I guess, Hell hath no fury like a Dear Brenda scorned.
can I just say 👏👏👏👏

yes 🙌

when I think 🤔 I can have at LEAST
4 different opnions in one day …
Multiply that up by the 27 daily subscribers
That makes …. 113 opnions in any 24 hours

15 ppl fffsake 🖕🏻
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.