The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
Ya...... it must have been so hard to get free room and board for 4 years, and then get handed a winning YT lottery ticket through Stephanie. Only to throw it away once he made a few thousand $ to abandon the chateau to spend his Patreon money on prostitutes... If life at Begmania with his family was so rough, he should have left years ago and gotten a real job! I'm really not sure why you're implying any sympathy for him 🤷‍♂️

Also, the difference between church and Patreon - Patreon is a website where people provide content for money, to support one person for their creativity. Churches and charities get donations to provide many resources and services that benefit the community at large - not one spoiled 35 years old (also, these donations are a tax write off, may explain why some people may donate so much of their income). MPK has never upheld his regular promises to provide content for the free money he has made through Patreon. He is therefore a total fraud taking advantage of lonely people's wish to "belong" to something that doesn't belong to him and he can't afford (a chateau bought by his sister in law's inheritance).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Busy searching for image of Sean bean in johpurs ….
Did you find one yet?...Here's one I found...

LOL...I didn't see yours before I posted mine!

Can't believe you and I are on a par re messages. It seems to me that you post far more than me (and are way funnier). Honestly thought you were hovering in the 900s and the VIP was just within your grasp. Maybe while you rack up the outstanding 600, the VIP committee (you know who you are) could make you an honorary VIP for sterling and honest contributions? Shall I start a petition?
I asked to be a half-V.I.P when I hit 500...but was denied!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
Oh dear…hold my hat. First, no babbling here. Second, MPK isn’t French…and he took a 2 month “leave” from working on the chateau, gardeners cottage, and vlogs to pursue hedonistic pleasure. He never let his paying patrons or subscribers know what was going on…he just disappeared. Re-appears with a couple of vlogs about Madrid…then decides to confess his money issues and love woes to everyone under the sun while unabashedly asking for a handout. Tattlers weren’t disappointed…we’re disgusted with the actions of this man-boy who has talent and all the background to be a success, but can’t seem to make good decisions to save his life or get his act together. And taking people’s money in the process for god knows what. And it IS fraudulent to take money for an intended purpose but use it for something else. Like a two month extended stay in Madrid….and then another trip to party in Spain after claiming poverty.

Ok…off my soap box!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
You just need about, what .... 600? more succinct replys.
Yes.
Then no.
Ha ha
And so forth.
Easy peasy.
But unfortunately you have to wait a bit between posts...if Tattle didn't group our posts together if you post them too close together I'd be a V.I.P. by now!!!!!

On the scone business:
Jam first, then a thick lathering of cream. Slowly lick off the cream.
Take a bite.
Add more cream repeat.
Make it last and do the next one slowly. Make sure the jam is a sweet strawberry one as you slowly make sure all of your scone is covered.
Also make sure you slowly lick around the edges getting all of the cream. Take your time as you savour each morsel.
Oh my!!!😛...well, there's my dreams sorted for the week!!!🙃😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear…hold my hat. First, no babbling here. Second, MPK isn’t French…and he took a 2 month “leave” from working on the chateau, gardeners cottage, and vlogs to pursue hedonistic pleasure. He never let his paying patrons or subscribers know what was going on…he just disappeared. Re-appears with a couple of vlogs about Madrid…then decides to confess his money issues and love woes to everyone under the sun while unabashedly asking for a handout. Tattlers weren’t disappointed…we’re disgusted with the actions of this man-boy who has talent and all the background to be a success, but can’t seem to make good decisions to save his life or get his act together. And taking people’s money in the process for god knows what. An it IS fraudulent to take money for an intended purpose but use it for something else. Like a two month extended stay in Madrid….and then another trip to party in Spain after claiming poverty.

Ok…off my soap box!
well said my dear friend, well said 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@purejuice thanks for posting New Yorker article in last thread - really interesting. Sorry it's taken 14 pages for me to get here!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How much did Edd pay Brenda Gibbons for this thirst trap click bait promo on FB?

(Refuse to watch the video obvi)

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 8.46.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Hmmmm still trying to figure out if you're a sycophant or one of the misfits. Either way I am 👃 a🐀.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Stay safe Arfarf and I hope your Mum is fine too.
We are still in Lock Down in my state of Australia and its Fathers Day so we will not be seeing our grandkids but ..... it needs to be done as numbers are climbing and when in hospital I had No visitors ... made for long boring days.
I know the feeling….I haven’t been near a human “up close” for so long I have an anxiety attack driving into a driveway wondering if I will see someone and have to speak to them 😶🕷

• Sad
  • Wow
Of course he should do acrobatics and transform his vlog. His jam lacked pzazz. We suggested a pay per view/ private one if that was his kink. He would find great company there- much akin to the party scene he likes to partake in.
As you mention the Church, we know a great vicar who visits Chateau's and brings a few party clothes. See through shirts and lace vests. Over indulgence obviously was top of the list there.
PS. Who doesn't like a good orgasm, personally never heard of a bad one. Maybe when faking one or you're getting orgasmic when trying to make a point over on here we should give you a few tips.

Always write something of interest. It stimulates the brain, gets your heart pumping and allows blood to flow to those parts that may not have seen action in a while. Breathe deeply, allow your thoughts to turn to giving those naughty Tattlers a good verbal thrashing. Go on you're nearly there. You know we just love to tease and leave you on the brink. Then go and watch a vlog...pick a Petherick one and watch it all deflate. Perhaps donate and get your hopes and excitement up all over again. Now you're thrumming.

You'll never be satisfied, so we will leave you hanging.
Maximus deflatus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
YEPP exactly (could be both? Hi Nati!) ... so far all their comments smell like 💩🐀.
Yep, if there is one thing I have learned here, the TRUE Tattlers don't come in guns blazing with comments like these. There is so much research done by many here. If something is incorrect, it gets cleared up pretty quick. We all have our opinions, some you like, some you don't. This particular poster just don't smell right!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Selmar must be busy with Twatty, he hasn't liked or answered any of the comments on his "den Haaaaaaaaghghghgh" vlog ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.