The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will teabag go, too?
Hey mum looks pretty darn good there and she has lost some weight! I bet they were a good looking couple back in the day. I see how the kids turned out nice looking now.

Reactions: 27
Heathcliffe...I am coming for you about the farts thing... I will be there shortly. Mojo is lending ME the jet...because I AM a VIP!!!!!
Sneaking in your place.....unbeknownst to you.....
And swiping all your liquor!!!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵😮😮😮.
AND.....
leaving your wife a post-it note on the fridge!!!!
🤔🤔🤔🤔 thinking about what I will scribble on it?????

But you will know I have been there..... I will pass some gas in the hallway as I leave especially for you.

Love you!!
ARFARF😘

my hero 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sir SnortAlot will enjoy Central Park! He'll enjoy playing with squirrels so much he might not even want to return to Lalande.
He can make friends with the dude who led the squirrel census in June 2019.

Final night in Paris! 😉
Can’t wait to do some agenting in NYC!
Christie’s here I come.

View attachment 745762
omg 😳 it looks amazing
Safe flight ✈ For ye both
Lots of VITAMINS C and D
( Bloody Mary will do on board )

cannot wait till you blow the vinettes
Out of Christys ,,,,,
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Searching for MPK high and low in the Jam vlog. It’s so sad to be ghosted. I think there’s trouble in paradise. After all the hype about Andrew, it certainly would be embarrassing to explain a breakup.
View attachment 745541
Clearly Penny Lane is not a bought subscriber or comment - don't hold back luvvie! Morning all - great new thread title!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I don't know. The Australians are crocheting a coral reef to replace the Great Barrier one they killed.
The Australians are not solely responsible for the global warming. C'mon! @purejuice you're always so eloquent and educated but sometimes you miss the mark. Love you though!

You bring lots of heavy topics into discussion, like now the light skin color of Tatyana and how she might 'pass' as a caucasian. Great novel written about it by Philip Roth "the Human Stain" which was an eye opener at the time. And the movie about the novel is not so bad either, starring Tony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman (before her face got frozen.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All the talk about scones made me hungry, so I decided to whip some up! And for the record, I like to jam before I cream. Uh……yeah! 🤔😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope you will be ok 😊
It’s a strange old virus. My hairdressers brother is on his late 20’s, goes to the gym and is healthy. He got Covid last year and ended up in hospital for a couple of days as he was really poorly.
My Dad is 75 and has weak lungs due to a pneumonia a few years ago. He caught Covid just after Christmas and all he had was a heavy cold.
There is no rhyme or reason to it.
Thanks for all your well wishes! But I am going to be fine. It has already been 8 or 9 days since I saw my contactor and we were never standing any closer than 5 feet. But will test in 3-5 days as recommended by the CDC ( as will my mom).
And you are so right...there is no rhyme or reason to how this will affect you. I do believe that those who are vaccinated will have less chance of serious complications or hospitalizations.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly........ who would take his advice...... the guy cannot buy the right pant size ! :LOL:

* I know , I am getting an obsession about his badly fitting pants! I have to Stop !!!
It's difficult for a guy to find pants that fit right when he has child-bearing hips.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can I just pencil in some eyebrows??? I know. I got a thing about eyebrows. But they can make such an impact on a face. Good or bad.
Titti ain't bad looking in that pic. 'Cept for the brows.
I'm hoping she got some micro-blading on the brows in Turkey, because she is very pretty and the crooked brown line does not do her justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
O.k. Tattlers....I'm in.

I hear snoring!!!
NOT the WIFE! IT IS HEATHY!
It is odd...there are framed pictures of Heathcliff everywhere !!!!
He has been fibbing to us....he looks like a cross between Boris, Donald and Pierce Brosnan!

I have to abort my mission and flee now....I went to steal the booze, but all I can find are mountains of empty bottles!!!!
And I hear copious amounts of "tooting" coming from the master suite.....I think the animal is restless....so...IAM OUTTA HERE!!
Bringing the jet in for a safe landing.

Might make a detour to France and see how Armoire is holding up. Could be a late night.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Australians are not solely responsible for the global warming. C'mon! @purejuice you're always so eloquent and educated but sometimes you miss the mark. Love you though!

You bring lots of heavy topics into discussion, like now the light skin color of Tatyana and how she might 'pass' as a caucasian. Great novel written about it by Philip Roth "the Human Stain" which was an eye opener at the time. And the movie about the novel is not so bad either, starring Tony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman (before her face got frozen.)
I may have gotten this by the wrong end of the stick and really don't wish to derail the discussion.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.