The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pointer for the Marquis: the Church most certainly does provide "content" for money.
That's about all it does. ~~ Not being a worldling, MP made a serious (idiotic) error when he took
French Leave. He's no sophisticate. ~~ A lot of defrocked preachers here : telling people what to do, how to live!
The boozy jabberwocky would inspire the late Anthony Burgess to write a fine comic & philosophic novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
t.c
Philip is as straight as I am a VIP member here...
Gurl, I think it's HI-larious they think Squirrelnutkins is bleeping SJ. Please. MAYBE SJ is pegging Squirrelnutkins. She doesn't strike me as a dom, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
As my TikTok friends say: Sounds Sus! 🐀

To equate charitable and religious giving to supporting a grifter is beyond stupid.

Giving to legitimate charities that make a difference in people's lives and those in need is highly encouraged, even by the staunchest atheists, and rewarded by the government (taxation). Kindness and charitable giving do make people feel good on the inside. We don't babble, we are indignant. We are against grifting because it is evil, unjust, abusive, and helps no one but the selfish grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As my TikTok friends say: Sounds Sus! 🐀

To equate charitable and religious giving to supporting a grifter is beyond stupid.

Giving to legitimate charities that make a difference in people's lives and those in need is highly encouraged, even by the staunchest atheists, and rewarded by the government (taxation). Kindness and charitable giving do make people feel good on the inside. We don't babble, we are indignant. We are against grifting because it is evil, unjust, abusive, and helps no one but the selfish grifter.
Yes…very sus if you check out their other posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
Hello, Sadie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The Selmar-Tat curiousity is pretty boring.
Philly you're back... is it because we dont find you interesting..

Honestly........ who would take his advice...... the guy cannot buy the right pant size ! :LOL:

* I know , I am getting an obsession about his badly fitting pants! I have to Stop !!!
Right you have made me curious, I need to have a look myself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sir SnortAlot will enjoy Central Park! He'll enjoy playing with squirrels so much he might not even want to return to Lalande.
He can make friends with the dude who led the squirrel census in June 2019.

Final night in Paris! 😉
Can’t wait to do some agenting in NYC!
Christie’s here I come.

View attachment 745762
I called the Christie's. She's a partner, not an invited collaborator. @Clara Burnett you were right again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No one is forced to fund a vlogger. It is voluntary idiocy.
But as Sebastian Horsley would say, "SO WHAT?"

Reactions: 2
The dynamic duo we never realised we needed! Can't wait for the intel @Marquis de Potpourri and a safe flight home.
Thanks. The rapid test result turned out negative. I'm grateful.

I heard they'll only be in NYC for four days, so it will be tight. I imagine they'll spend most of the time on the fourth floor and not the gallery. But knowing her, she will likely frolic around the Channel Gardens and the Prometheus statue of Rockefeller Center for some vlog materials! We'll see if we could spot them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello Steph, nice to see you back and well! You're talking about Colette's Cherie, aren't you darling? There's a teaching behind it all. Philip, it didn't end up well with the young lover.
This style of writing seems similar to Black Wolf's.

• Wow
I called the Christie's. She's a partner, not an invited collaborator. @Clara Burnett you were right again!
Their website calls her a partner. But she loves to use the word collaborator on her Live Q&A. She makes it sound like their email to her was a big surprise, gives the impression they initiated contact with her. So are you saying that collaborators get an invite but partners don't, and the partners initiate contact with Christies?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Are does a partner "pay in" to "collaborate"?
I am missing something.

BTW, my newest theory who Clara might be is..... Ivo

As a former member of the French legion he certainly did his share of spying. He has connections and I would not trust him to be loyal. S would never suspect him but tells him all her secrets because she thinks all old men are like her dad. He likes dogs. He might even be gay or bi imo so that's why he gets all the bitchy tension between Dana, Ruth and S . Isabelle probably tried to catch him that's why he is gald that she is away. And many more reasons..
Oh my, if only for his money I would not mind. Wrong gender though, hard to get that fixed :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First Stephanie. Put the wine away. You're not selling Jesus.
Second. Put the wine away. Boy Trotter is none of your business. You're right though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear…hold my hat. First, no babbling here. Second, MPK isn’t French…and he took a 2 month “leave” from working on the chateau, gardeners cottage, and vlogs to pursue hedonistic pleasure. He never let his paying patrons or subscribers know what was going on…he just disappeared. Re-appears with a couple of vlogs about Madrid…then decides to confess his money issues and love woes to everyone under the sun while unabashedly asking for a handout. Tattlers weren’t disappointed…we’re disgusted with the actions of this man-boy who has talent and all the background to be a success, but can’t seem to make good decisions to save his life or get his act together. And taking people’s money in the process for god knows what. And it IS fraudulent to take money for an intended purpose but use it for something else. Like a two month extended stay in Madrid….and then another trip to party in Spain after claiming poverty.

Ok…off my soap box!
When her monkey start flying in again, it's best to ignore...

Hmmmm still trying to figure out if you're a sycophant or one of the misfits. Either way I am 👃 a🐀.
My guess would be the not so elusive N.

Hmmmm still trying to figure out if you're a sycophant or one of the misfits. Either way I am 👃 a🐀.
My guess would be the not so elusive N, who couldn't stay away any longer and wants in on the action of saving his former princess...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It takes me a while to sum up the courage to watch a CD now, so I finally caught her latest installment. Steffee kept complaining on the cost of covid testing, how expensive is it to have those tests done before flying?...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.