The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@purejuice thanks for posting New Yorker article in last thread - really interesting. Sorry it's taken 14 pages for me to get here!
Passing for white is so very difficult.
Not as hard as passing for black.
That's why I said so many moons ago, when I perceived that might be the case here, that I thought she may have mental problems and I was laying off.

Reactions: 8
I wouldnt be surprised if Fanny didnt land a NYC media mogul.
~ It was the "right connections" that landed her at Christie's.
No error there.
Media moguls have people checked out before they unzip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How much did Edd pay Brenda Gibbons for this thirst trap click bait promo on FB?

(Refuse to watch the video obvi)

View attachment 745876
I did watch the vlog...It was actually kind of funny. He wasn't as snarky as he was in past vlogs. As for him being a perfectionist and the bed looking amazing...not so much. I usually like 4 posters with curtains around but this one didn't do it for me. For one, the curtains should have been more voluminous. They left gaps at the corners and just didn't seem to fit right. Other than that, it wasn't a bad video....Oh, almost forgot...Edd was a LITTLE snarky at the beginning when he was (jokingly???) grousing about how much air time Anna got with her flower videos...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dan tore down the front wall of his future studio in his vlog today. Then he started rebuilding it by laying cement blocks on the ground. I suppose there could've been footings already underneath, but it seemed he was setting bricks right on the ground, with no footings. Don't you have to get building permits in France and follow codes?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Dan tore down the front wall of his future studio in his vlog today. Then he started rebuilding it by laying cement blocks on the ground. I suppose there could've been footings already underneath, but it seemed he was setting bricks right on the ground, with no footings. Don't you have to get building permits in France and follow codes?
I'm not sure but I haven't watched his video yet...off to do that right now!

Reactions: 5
I’m just going to leave the reply to this comment on the Jam vlog right here. I honestly don’t understand the “rose colored glasses” some people refuse to remove. I have news for you Cheryl…MPK’s been raining on a LOT of parades lately ! 🍆💦

6E71E294-6B51-4FFA-80D2-FAC7A7B8E465.jpeg
32A97366-9A8B-47BC-AE24-A81F1E0CDDA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I can confirm, those Central Park squirrels are something else, they 'own' the park. I can just imagine a delighted Sir Snorts stopping to feed one, and getting mugged by a gang of squirrels.
I haven't watched a CD vlog in several weeks but I would watch that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the scone business:
Jam first, then a thick lathering of cream. Slowly lick off the cream.
Take a bite.
Add more cream repeat.
Make it last and do the next one slowly. Make sure the jam is a sweet strawberry one as you slowly make sure all of your scone is covered.
Also make sure you slowly lick around the edges getting all of the cream. Take your time as you savour each morsel.
u r a lucky lady mrs. g.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can confirm, those Central Park squirrels are something else, they 'own' the park. I can just imagine a delighted Sir Snorts stopping to feed one, and getting mugged by a gang of squirrels.
They're little, but they're wiry.

• Haha
They're little, but they're wiry.
And show no fear.

I’m just going to leave the reply to this comment on the Jam vlog right here. I honestly don’t understand the “rose colored glasses” some people refuse to remove. I have news for you Cheryl…MPK’s been raining on a LOT of parades lately ! 🍆💦

View attachment 745897View attachment 745898
Those fans are clueless. Even, when given the truth, and he sh*ts on them again, again, they forgive him. Cheryl, Cheryl, wake up, he's spending your patron money on hookers and blow!

Oh and Cheryl, your beloved has been spotted at a few parades too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And show no fear.

Those fans are clueless. Even, when given the truth, and he sh*ts on them again, again, they forgive him. Cheryl, Cheryl, wake up, he's spending your patron money on hookers and blow!

Oh and Cheryl, your beloved has been spotted at a few parades too.
Yes! But, parades? I'd say more circuit parties!

For those unfamiliar, last paragraph sums it up pretty well!

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 10.20.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Hey all.
So when was Fanny back from New York?
Did she leave it open ended?
No real reason to get back to France as she has nothing to do there.
Will she have to quarantine when she gets back?
Snorts is an expert at quarantining. 😷🙄😏

Good thread title " Who Made the Jam?"
Oh yes Snorts of the 'across the coffee table' self isolating - pass the gift grab covid hedgehog!

The Australians are not solely responsible for the global warming. C'mon! @purejuice you're always so eloquent and educated but sometimes you miss the mark. Love you though!

You bring lots of heavy topics into discussion, like now the light skin color of Tatyana and how she might 'pass' as a caucasian. Great novel written about it by Philip Roth "the Human Stain" which was an eye opener at the time. And the movie about the novel is not so bad either, starring Tony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman (before her face got frozen.)
LOL Nicole of the same expression for love, life and laughter!

That's a good picture of the senior Pethericks...especially Pa Petherick...love me some Pa!!!!!
It is really lovely!

Last edited:
Colette: remember her novels about Lea & Cheri...The play before us is less a vehicle than a baby carriage,
but it has a smiling sentiment and is an artless conveyance. Granted, the scene is more Dodie Smith than
Colette. Still, it's not worth so many conversational orgasms, is it?
Hello Steph, nice to see you back and well! You're talking about Colette's Cherie, aren't you darling? There's a teaching behind it all. Philip, it didn't end up well with the young lover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.