The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep bitching at me, water off a duck's back 🦆🦆🦆🦆 I am on my way to the lounge...never heard of fake legs? Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball...don't stop me nooooowww

You have to be opposite to chatty to get ahead here, you have to be short & sweet, watch me roll...
Who was it who said: "I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Colette: remember her novels about Lea & Cheri...The play before us is less a vehicle than a baby carriage,
but it has a smiling sentiment and is an artless conveyance. Granted, the scene is more Dodie Smith than
Colette. Still, it's not worth so many conversational orgasms, is it?

Reactions: 1
Sir SnortAlot will enjoy Central Park! He'll enjoy playing with squirrels so much he might not even want to return to Lalande.
He can make friends with the dude who led the squirrel census in June 2019.

Final night in Paris! 😉
Can’t wait to do some agenting in NYC!
Christie’s here I come.

0EE40547-1B85-4B97-B6D4-6F0976E61A3C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Bud …. My casa your casa

getting up early to make the scones

got the clotted creme in
2 pacs

I fully intend to revel in the joy 🤩
Of decadence

come one come all - in fairness @Jeeves asked first 😐
Suggest for full turn out, you make orange scented scones - but not for Support Squirrel as he is allergic - allegedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Suggest for full turn out, you make orange scented scones - but not for Support Squirrel as he is allergic - allegedly
I want to do a dumpling day …

and a big afternoon tea ☕
with massive hugs of pimms

we should host a party for 100 threads 🧵
😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 22
not a problem … seriously 😳 there’s not
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😋
I felt so bad for @Bored Mermaid CC
It was horrendous - she really needs to get a clear run at her own !!! Thread again 😕

and if @purejuice would like 👍 to … it’s a definitively welcome addition

same for all tattlers…
What makes us all happy 😃 long term subscribers 😈
I’m good-no need for a mulligan with me

must admit this thread title is my favorite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m good-no need for a mulligan with me

must admit this thread title is my favorite
well I was mortified by the snipers …. But we KNOW about been infiltrated

I’m just gonna call ☎ it out now

they have feck all going on in their lives .. why there here trying to poke

We keep them relevant

but we don’t rattle

but we definitely tattle
…. Adore this thread name 🥰
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Good luck Arfart :love: you'll be just fine.

Absolutely.
Heathcliffe...I am coming for you about the farts thing... I will be there shortly. Mojo is lending ME the jet...because I AM a VIP!!!!!
Sneaking in your place.....unbeknownst to you.....
And swiping all your liquor!!!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵😮😮😮.
AND.....
leaving your wife a post-it note on the fridge!!!!
🤔🤔🤔🤔 thinking about what I will scribble on it?????

But you will know I have been there..... I will pass some gas in the hallway as I leave especially for you.

Love you!!
ARFARF😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
SSB should have that Patreon meet up in central park after all.

Come and feed my support squirrel your best fruit sorbet!

1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sir SnortAlot will enjoy Central Park! He'll enjoy playing with squirrels so much he might not even want to return to Lalande.
He can make friends with the dude who led the squirrel census in June 2019.

Final night in Paris! 😉
Can’t wait to do some agenting in NYC!
Christie’s here I come.

View attachment 745762
Do we know when they actually will be in NY?? I will be down by 5th Avenue and near Christie's the next few days will keep an eye out!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What is on Sunday's menu from the Shanty tomorrow?
More slides in the family room of Fanny and Squirrel Boys honeymoon to Italy?
Or from their honeymoon in Barbados?
Or their honeymoon in New York?
Or their plans for their upcoming honeymoon at Versailles???

My contractor just texted me that he and one of his fellow employees have Covid!
I have not seen him for the last nine days....I thought maybe he had gone on a vacation since no one had been to my house all last week.
So, besides being concerned about him and his crew and MY mom who I care for...it will be test time for me too I guess. Thank goodness I was on a staycation this week spent painting at home alone.
I guess I have been very lucky that since the beginning of the pandemic I have not ever been in contact with anyone with Covid or have had to quarantine....yet.

SJ just flits everywhere and dodges bullets....que sera sera.😡
I hope you will be ok 😊
It’s a strange old virus. My hairdressers brother is on his late 20’s, goes to the gym and is healthy. He got Covid last year and ended up in hospital for a couple of days as he was really poorly.
My Dad is 75 and has weak lungs due to a pneumonia a few years ago. He caught Covid just after Christmas and all he had was a heavy cold.
There is no rhyme or reason to it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope that you are your mum will be clear. It's certainly not going away.
I heard this evening that an old school friend is in ICU in Missouri. He's a very fit and healthy paramedic captain and now fighting for his life due to Covid.
family friend gone in May-same age as spouse and me-it isn’t going to stop unless we all do everything prescribed by the experts

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As fast as this thread is flying, we’ll be on #61 before the end of the weekend! 😆 I can’t keep up! I must learn the ways of the VIP’s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.