The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you go to the tea room? I used to know Dorset quite well. Such a lovely, unspoilt county, much of it the same as in Hardy's day.

Have you had Dorset knobs, made in Dorchester? Bet the others will be intrigued by the name!
I have, and they are horrible! Like stale old biscuits. Moores dorset biscuits are rather nice though ( their base is on the coast road near Bridport). I won’t say exactly where I am, but near enough to all the nice touristy places. Been a scorchio day today too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her yoghurt pots are sitting in someone's garage somewhere in England. She might have left a part of the stash at each place she stopped drifted
A lost soul with unrealistic ideas unfortunately. 😔

I have, and they are horrible! Like stale old biscuits. Moores dorset biscuits are rather nice though ( their base is on the coast road near Bridport). I won’t say exactly where I am, but near enough to all the nice touristy places. Been a scorchio day today too :)
Its going to be even hotter tomorrow. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FRK, you have no shame. Allow me to remind you, your vehicle was paid for by others buying you "coffee".
Is that vehicle for floral deliveries??? SURE... At least that is what you were saying 3 months ago.
Marie Wiik
3 months ago
What text/message should I have printed on my new car for my floristry business??

FRK's istagram stories 3hrs ago
View attachment 747694
I just love how she seems to get all the trash in her photos. Seriously wouldn't you pick a more scenic place to take a photo? 🤷‍♀️ As I said before, not the sharpest tool in the shed!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
O my gosh, that pie looks good! Can I order one to go, please? ❤ :love:

Threads are moving fast! Just arrived in NYC! Plane is taxiing to the jet bridge (too much detail?) ;) Now, where are the lovers from Lalande staying?
I hope they stay in Manhattan, there's nothing to see in that area of Queens where they'll be working at.🥴

@MarquisOfNadaillac are you able to go to Queens? There's nowhere to go there unless one has business in one of those ugly warehouses.:oops:
I popped around Christie's and the places she would go on 5th Ave. but no luck so far! Yes, Queens is a bit far and definitely nothing of interest to do around there for our chatelain!

Starting a new job tomorrow so won't have time to go to Queens (thank god!) Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad to hear that Mrs H is cracking the whip. You can just hear him, 'Yes Dear", "So Sorry Sweetheart", "Whatever you say, Dqrling!" Heathcliffe's on the naughty step!. I think he's on washing up/ loading the dishwasher duty.

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 20.34.30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I popped around Christie's and the places she would go on 5th Ave. but no luck so far! Yes, Queens is a bit far and definitely nothing of interest to do around there for our chatelain!

Starting a new job tomorrow so won't have time to go to Queens (thank god!) Haha
Don't worry, she should already be on the way back! Good luck with your new job 👍

I have been told to get off my phone.:rolleyes: I am doing an important job here, bettering myself to become a VIP! Nobody understands and I get told off by Mojo :mad:Bye friends & imposterers, have a nice evening in the lounge. OVer & Out.
You'll use any excuse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Good luck in the new job - a bit like first day at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The next couple of days is Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year), so I won't have time to go to Queens! It's shul and partays for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.