The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to want to volunteer there but there is No Way I'd go near it now, not only because of having my privacy infringed with the camera, but because I no longer believe in the dream. And I miss that dream. It really kept me going this year.😫
You can create new dreams. Let go and move on to better things. Flick the switch and punch the covid vacuum on its arse.🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only reason SJ is running after her with a camera shouting "I love you!" is that we all said M had fallen out of favour, and SJ is desperate to show that isn't true.
SJ has always spoken to Marie like this since she first volunteered there a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 5
There might be other reasons why he is staying:no money for the trip, they have an agreement that he works on Xmas, he just doesn't want to, also not for everyone is Xmas a special time, even if it was in childhood. maybe he is just not so religious? E.G. Some people go for skiing in this period of time because they can take time of easily. Maybe he doesn't want to endanger his grandparents? Etc.

I don't know why everyone comig to Lalande suddenly has to be some kind of sect member, not capable of independent decisions? Those are adults! Also I don't know if you feel SJ is such a witch why you keep on looking? Seems to me also not mentally healthy. And don't say because it is an interesting case of sociopathology. It's one thing to gossip a little after having enjoyed 90% of the video. But lately this became more weird here than you all claim the chanel to be.

She is a youtuber and opera singer. She likes to act, sing, dance and get dressed up and wear costumes. She is slim, blonde and attractive, a good entertainer and host, very good presenter, can articulate herself and be enthusiastic about certain topics. Her path of life lead her to own a chateau and have the perfect stage for her interests. That's all. Some might enjoy what she has to offer some not. I hate how this became a only bashing her site. If you really believe she is that bad you should call the police, other wise you fail to provide assistance.
Sorry, my English is too bad to explain better what I mean. But I hope there are some other lurkers here coming out, I am sure not everyone supports the crazy narcissistic psychopath theory

He claimed his sex life is "fine"
but you know that you are on tattle right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Covert narcissists are just that. Covert. It is subtle. Undermining her floral arrangements twice recently with the bedroom arrangement jushing up with tat. Then the wreath, fishing out the tattiest bows ever seen. Aided and abetted by Philip with their little jokes together at Marie's expense. Then back to 'You know how much I love you' comment & OTT praise on latest table arrangements. It's the flip flop between the 2 settings that someone who seems fragile like Marie is left in a mix of confusion.
If banter and teasing makes one a Narc, then we are all officially diagnosed with NPD.

Your bar for when a person goes from good humoured ribbing to a malevolent clinical disorder is frighteningly low.

The "how much I love you" comment was her genuine amazement that M had unwittingly created a floral that matched the tablecloth - nothing sinister here

As for her "fishing out the tattiest bows" for M, did you fail to notice the rotten old crèche SJ brought down with joy and excitement? Which she wanted to use pride of place in her own home for her own pleasure? Pray tell which unsuspecting LaLander was this supposed to be a calculated and cruel slight against?

SJ's ever constant theme throughout has been her re-purposing junk - its probably her most consistent character trait so the tatty bow was bang on brand. She see's beauty in tatt hence the mountains of bric and brac around the Chateau and brought home from brocantes - I think that makes her slightly bonkers but not a sociopath.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
one gotta love these die-hard fans, lurking isabels, nutties and co.

P.S. I love you!

I didn't realise that Cat had performed at La Scala - maybe she performed with you and La Diva? However I bow to your expertise in so many areas, the performing arts, psychology, the law - is there anything that you do not claim mastery of?

Can you provide a link/timestamps to where I've claimed mastery of anything? thanks :)

(Aside from the one sentence in thread 5 where I mentioned I was a trained singer ;))

Reactions: 3
And with one OFFICIAL post on the OFFICIAL Facebook page the OFFICIAL fan Facebook page is anointed. Dear Donegal Brenda’s craic will be decidedly dour tonight.

E417E998-2620-4B77-B8DC-E4707CAA51BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you know what some narcs love to do, when things do not go their way and they are losing control, they pretend to have interest in the explanation so they can drag you to the rabbit hole and wash the floor with your naive idea that they want to understand your point of view,
they ask for proof, for examples and then they say that it didn't happen, that it was different, they didn't see it and maybe you actually dreamt it, or even better start some word salat claiming random unjustified BS just so they win
next comes to downgrade your knowledge, skill or expertise -
gaslighting, bating, devaluing - what else do we have in the repertoire... hmmm ...

And with one OFFICIAL post on the OFFICIAL Facebook page the OFFICIAL fan Facebook page is anointed. Dear Donegal Brenda’s craic will be decidedly dour tonight.

View attachment 345659
someone took a note, maybe?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If banter and teasing makes one a Narc, then we are all officially diagnosed with NPD.

Your bar for when a person goes from good humoured ribbing to a malevolent clinical disorder is frighteningly low.

The "how much I love you" comment was her genuine amazement that M had unwittingly created a floral that matched the tablecloth - nothing sinister here

As for her "fishing out the tattiest bows" for M, did you fail to notice the rotten old crèche SJ brought down with joy and excitement? Which she wanted to use pride of place in her own home for her own pleasure? Pray tell which unsuspecting LaLander was this supposed to be a calculated and cruel slight against?

SJ's ever constant theme throughout has been her re-purposing junk - its probably her most consistent character trait so the tatty bow was bang on brand. She see's beauty in tatt hence the mountains of bric and brac around the Chateau and brought home from brocantes - I think that makes her slightly bonkers but not a sociopath.
She is a calculating manipulator, and probably has been from an early age, sitting in that Nursing home wondering how to escape. Bouncing down the corridors at an early age saying hello to the elderly, watching them pass-on, losing people so early, becoming a young florence nighting gale of nursing home socialite, to bring joy to everyones day. Learning to not attach too much because they are on their way out anyway, so keep it surface. And all the while wondering and wishing for the same stately home all to herself. That seed was sown. She then had to develop her persona around that goal, key boyfriends and posh language school, key love of everything posh. But never let anyone get to close, because it would deter her final goal and that is to be the lady of the house. There are no boundaries in this saga. If she was really a professional business woman, she'd be wearing a business outfit and running this place with an iron glove, making sure people are looked after in the right way, minimum wage, push the B&B hire real hotel staff not wannabe pop idols and whimsy artists. And de-clutter, but she's not business orientated, she's theatrical fairy like. That actually could be the downfall of this all. That place needs a proper Hotel manager. I doubt mummy is any good for that, she has her own ways that arent always ethical. So someone someday is going to have to step in and run that place like a manager and she can just float around how she wants. But until then she has to bring all the boys to the yard, even though she doesn't give out. And even if she did there is a pecking order. Potty would be up there in the top 5 and so would BJJ, maybe Selmar, maybe Nick if he wasnt married, definitely Mason, who else, all those australians that came over for a good time. So it's more in her interest to play but not display, that way she gets their power but doesnt have to give in return, okay maybe a bit of cleavage and a silky white lace leg and thigh. But that's it. This is totally orchestrated from a young child sitting in her bedroom playing barbie. Come on don't you see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, I agree, but anti-age products are the biggest and fastest growing segment in skin care. In general women aren't rocking their ageing. It's hard to accept it if your looks have been always complimented, it becomes a problem only if that's all you have. But even those beautiful women who have decided to rock ageing with positivity have made a conscience decision to come out of it this way and not fight against it. I believe first signs of ageing are a watershed in beautiful women's life, there's always before and after, how you handle it depends of your intellect and what kind of life you've built around you.
I think a fool and their money are easily parted and the multi billion dollar beauty industry is just a gold mine that creates desire, then taps into peoples insecurities. Create the problem then solve the problem. Kerching you blinky chumps.
I don't see the first signs of ageing as a watershed in a beautiful woman's life. Its bonkers to think we won't age or even die. It's just part of the natural world. I've always found compliments towards beauty and slimness vacuous - I don't give them and blank them when they are given. People are more than a societies given parameter of 'beauty' and more women should realise this from a young age.

When he opens his mouth he loses all his charm. He photographs his women as objects, they're just pretty, sexy, whatever, but he never tries to capture their inner world.
💕♥💕 totally agree. What do think of the photos that Renee? creates?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t think the chateau is populated by a group of nut jobs who blindly following a manipulating diva.
I think they are not especially blindly following at the moment but having to put up with a manipulating diva and her constant histrionics. They may have blindly gone there but I think they can clearly see it for what it is. If they are ok with that then that is no problem for them. Its their life choices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the thing is, there is no legal or any discussion here,
this is about someone hijacking the forum, making claims, trying to provoke and makes personal attacks
Yes, I responded to peacock queens manipulating words about "oh how dissapointing you didnt take the challenge i was looking for a meaty discussion" it has now been erased.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To all members, Stop arguing and derailing, ignore users, report or leave the thread. - Please read our rules and why they're important
sandro37 said:
the thing is, there is no legal or any discussion here,
this is about someone hijacking the forum, making claims, trying to provoke and makes personal attacks
Yes, I responded to peacock queens manipulating words about "oh how dissapointing you didnt take the challenge i was looking for a meaty discussion" it has now been erased.
Well said both of you.
1607889117255.png

1607890702516.png

Last edited:
but you know that you are on tattle right?
Hahaha!
Guess we always knew he was staying for the duration. I can’t think of any young men in their mid-20s who travel to the middle of nowhere France with their grandmother’s cookbook. Bonkers to say the least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha!
Guess we always knew he was staying for the duration. I can’t think of any young men in their mid-20s who travel to the middle of nowhere France with their grandmother’s cookbook. Bonkers to say the least.
I think I recall he was once in a boy band, but apart from that what is his story? Wondered how he got chosen to be a workaway as he doesn't seem to have many skills does he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.