The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drones, didn't catch this in the video 😇.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: are you reading the posts or just trying to have a dig. Droning on 😇

Squeaky baby voice Marie's 30! She's immature. I thought she'd be around Cat's age. Selmar is not stupid, but a little bit weird. He's an acquired taste. I can imagine 50-year old lavender haired rock chicks drooling over him. I hope he's met someone, but I doubt it. Only action he's getting when he cheats his right hand with his left. When Marie said she's "almost single" means she's having a healthy and intimate relationship with her lubricant applicator.

SJ has body issues like every beautiful woman when the first signs of ageing are obvious (and she's looking at herself for hours every day editing.) She's having some sort of allergic and hormonal reaction in her face, she probably needs to change her skin care routine. And pay attention to hygiene and wash her make up brushes.
Marie - not the sharpest tool in the box :m well, to be fair she kept out of the Q&A so perhaps not that stupid.
Selmar - "I can imagine 50-year old lavender haired rock chicks drooling over him." :LOL: they probably do
SJ - "SJ has body issues like every beautiful woman when the first signs of ageing are obvious" - down to your mindset. There are plenty of beautiful women out there who don't care about the 'signs of ageing'. They embrace healthiness and rock ageing with positivity and beauty from within. We are humans not plastic dolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have to say this years advent videos are just too long. I dont want to spend a half hour a day on them, so all I'm doing is keeping an eye here and cherry picking the bits I want to watch from what you guys mention. Far more entertaining that way. I am really disappointed in the videos in general. It's the classic example of capitalism ruining art. As soon as SJ started making money off of YT and creating the kind of videos she thinks we want to watch, it ruins the output completely and there is 0 spontaneity. EVERYONE is performing now, all so self-conscious, especially SJ.

I used to like SJ so much I thought we had loads in common, and that if we ever met we would be BFFs, it felt so special to see into her world. Now its turning me off her videos and I really miss the old stuff.

They all definitely read here, even Cat has stopped wearing crop tops with trackie bottoms, had anyone else noticed that? Hanni won't be back, after the lashing she got online, mark my words, and Marie is too clever to divulge much on screen. The only reason SJ is running after her with a camera shouting "I love you!" is that we all said M had fallen out of favour, and SJ is desperate to show that isn't true. If M becomes too unhappy there (cuz of the snarking) she will leave and then SJ will have no hand maiden to mind her when mummy is away.

Not sure what to make of M Potts and his Patreon interview. He is the poor man's Hugh Grant and so charmless and boring I could only watch 10 mins. Life is too short.

I used to want to volunteer there but there is No Way I'd go near it now, not only because of having my privacy infringed with the camera, but because I no longer believe in the dream. And I miss that dream. It really kept me going this year.😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Phillipe Dainty Hands is just so young! He's looking for acceptance and approval from her idol Steph, IMO he's acting very age appropriately, he has no life experience to reflect upon. It's irritating to look at, but very sweet also. It's the same with every volunteer, I'm sure they all have lots to give, but they don't know how to express it, so they end up making drinks, dancing and wearing funny outfits because they're too young to have a genuine profound adult conversation over a glass of wine. No wonder Steph clings on to her adult friends whenever they pay a visit. Selmar's English skills are on Tarzan level (Me. Tarzan. You. Jane.) so nothing deep coming from that direction.

But no grown-up will volunteer to the Shat-O and multitask and do everything she asks for room and board. When Cat, Mandy and Marie leave for Christmas, who's going to cook and do the dishes?
I guess Dana cook and Philip does the dishes. I don't think any of the guests will help.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could mean anything : she has no sex because she doesn't want sex. She has a bit of sex and that's plenty for her. She has plenty of sex and that's good enough. She has a satisfier. Or that's where finalement the local French artisan comes in😂😂😂
you somehow know an awful lot for a random fan, tell us more ;)

😂 😂 That's why she likes rabbits!
she seems to be into THE Architect, he would come in handy, literally 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to say this years advent videos are just too long. I dont want to spend a half hour a day on them, so all I'm doing is keeping an eye here and cherry picking the bits I want to watch from what you guys mention. Far more entertaining that way. I am really disappointed in the videos in general. It's the classic example of capitalism ruining art. As soon as SJ started making money off of YT and creating the kind of videos she thinks we want to watch, it ruins the output completely and there is 0 spontaneity. EVERYONE is performing now, all so self-conscious, especially SJ.

I used to like SJ so much I thought we had loads in common, and that if we ever met we would be BFFs, it felt so special to see into her world. Now its turning me off her videos and I really miss the old stuff.

They all definitely read here, even Cat has stopped wearing crop tops with trackie bottoms, had anyone else noticed that? Hanni won't be back, after the lashing she got online, mark my words, and Marie is too clever to divulge much on screen. The only reason SJ is running after her with a camera shouting "I love you!" is that we all said M had fallen out of favour, and SJ is desperate to show that isn't true. If M becomes too unhappy there (cuz of the snarking) she will leave and then SJ will have no hand maiden to mind her when mummy is away.

Not sure what to make of M Potts and his Patreon interview. He is the poor man's Hugh Grant and so charmless and boring I could only watch 10 mins. Life is too short.

I used to want to volunteer there but there is No Way I'd go near it now, not only because of having my privacy infringed with the camera, but because I no longer believe in the dream. And I miss that dream. It really kept me going this year.😫
We all need a dream or two to keep us going. But, I want to congratulate you for waking from this particular one and for escaping from the quicksand that surrounds Miss Jarvis. There are many people in your position - feeling royally let down by her. If you read some of the posts in previous threads you will learn more about her character type and perhaps understand just how manipulative she can be. It is all too easy for her to draw unsuspecting people into her world. She reminds me very much of the Spider in this children's poem:

“Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
“‘Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to shew when you are there.”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the Spider to the Fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in!”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!”

Said the cunning Spider to the Fly, “Dear friend what can I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry, good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome–will you please to take a slice?”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “kind sir, that cannot be,
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!”

“Sweet creature!” said the Spider, “you’re witty and you’re wise,
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I’ve a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The Spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly Fly would soon come back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready, to dine upon the Fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing,
“Come hither, hither, pretty Fly, with the pearl and silver wing;
Your robes are green and purple–there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little Fly,
Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew,
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue–
Thinking only of her crested head–poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning Spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlour–but she ne’er came out again!

And now dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed:
Unto an evil counsellor, close heart and ear and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale, of the Spider and the Fly.

The Spider and the Fly

by Mary Howitt

Poem © Out of copyright

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
SJ - "SJ has body issues like every beautiful woman when the first signs of ageing are obvious" - down to your mindset. There are plenty of beautiful women out there who don't care about the 'signs of ageing'. They embrace healthiness and rock ageing with positivity and beauty from within. We are humans not plastic dolls.
Yes, I agree, but anti-age products are the biggest and fastest growing segment in skin care. In general women aren't rocking their ageing. It's hard to accept it if your looks have been always complimented, it becomes a problem only if that's all you have. But even those beautiful women who have decided to rock ageing with positivity have made a conscience decision to come out of it this way and not fight against it. I believe first signs of ageing are a watershed in beautiful women's life, there's always before and after, how you handle it depends of your intellect and what kind of life you've built around you.
When he opens his mouth he loses all his charm. He photographs his women as objects, they're just pretty, sexy, whatever, but he never tries to capture their inner world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😴 I know
IMO it was a well placed use of the layers and multiple meaning in English language. My language. My use. I'm happy with it.
They and herself have used this phrase 'Queen Bee'. It's in the vlogs.

A review of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - "Sensitive bureaucrat Bernard is puzzled as to why a cloned drone worker would jump from a great height."

Mpotts & Ruthiewriter
Bag head, Marie & Antoine
Selmar, Phillip, Marie, Nati
SJ
Belgian Davie
Dana
Maybe? Donna (Amsterdam) David (England) Ian (Roving Electrician)

The tests take an hour at most and are freely available.
And Dana's son goes too

We all need a dream or two to keep us going. But, I want to congratulate you for waking from this particular one and for escaping from the quicksand that surrounds Miss Jarvis. There are many people in your position - feeling royally let down by her. If you read some of the posts in previous threads you will learn more about her character type and perhaps understand just how manipulative she can be. It is all too easy for her to draw unsuspecting people into her world. She reminds me very much of the Spider in this children's poem:

“Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
“‘Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to shew when you are there.”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the Spider to the Fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in!”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!”

Said the cunning Spider to the Fly, “Dear friend what can I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry, good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome–will you please to take a slice?”
“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “kind sir, that cannot be,
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!”

“Sweet creature!” said the Spider, “you’re witty and you’re wise,
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I’ve a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The Spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly Fly would soon come back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready, to dine upon the Fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing,
“Come hither, hither, pretty Fly, with the pearl and silver wing;
Your robes are green and purple–there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little Fly,
Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew,
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue–
Thinking only of her crested head–poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning Spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlour–but she ne’er came out again!

And now dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed:
Unto an evil counsellor, close heart and ear and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale, of the Spider and the Fly.

The Spider and the Fly

by Mary Howitt

Poem © Out of copyright
Brilliant analagy!! Wow!!

Reactions: 8
Would we be still mesmerized of her if we'd start watching her vlog now? I mean she's doing something right, 100k subscribers and all. It's very difficult to see her with fresh eyes after a year...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When he opens his mouth he loses all his charm.
Spot on! I was so disappointed with this interview, I had hoped for so much more from him. But, on reflection, if he had had more about him then SJ wouldn't have kept him around for so long :unsure:

Yes, great title!! These Advent are supposed to be ideas about things to do or make for the Christmas season.. Q & A session is a cop out IMO. Oh can't be arsed to make anything or do anything with BBJ today. One question about their love live's was interesting! SJ Hers is Tikety boo!!! Mmm.. Who is she getting it on with then?? The plot thickens.. M or F??
Thought it was interesting when for once Stéphanie refererred to she and BJJ as the Royal We. And speaking of BJJ he seems to be very, very close to his grandparents and i think one of them might have even passed away, who knows which set. Anyway, like Prince Harry, if you are so close to them, we’ll time is a ticking and you shouldn’t be skipping the holidays to follow LOTL around especially if Potty is on his way....this isn’t going to end well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These threads keep me going :) Since I no longer watch her vlogs. I'm so tempted to send Marie a dm on instagram and tell her to get the hell out of there while she can. Poor thing. Even though she drives me up a wall, I hate to see somebody just waste their life away for the sake of somebody who is clearly using her. No way in hell would I ever feel sorry for Stephanie. And the story about her sitting around her chateau for ten years not having any income doesn't seem to make sense either. But then, alot of what she says doesn't.

• Heart
Agent u need train better :m
As a training manual read all threads here followed by rewatching her videos from the beginning
Then come here and make a report
If u still dont see, we will talk

I have read all the threads and watched all the videos. I also fully understand the characteristics and behaviours of narcissism disorders. You've made many many posts detailing all the ways in which you believe SJ demonstrates those behaviours, in fact it has been the dominant topic of a lot of your posts. You also said in post 992 on thread 5 that you "possess a degree which allows me to diagnose people". So it should be a very easy and quick task for you to pull together the evidence to support your diagnosis?

I think I recall that you have alluded to your profession being law related? If so you of course know that the onus is always on the Claimant to provide proof.

Either way I am genuinely interested to see what you can show us?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry to hear that and have watched this happen to many people in life.
I am currently keeping a very close eye on on an in-law situation at the moment for similar reasons to protect an elderly person if needed. Every move and nuance made is not going unnoticed. And oh my god if anything is tried they are going to be so sorry because I will come down on the perpetrator like a ton of bricks and I will break them as easily as a pane of glass.
Once you identify one narcissist it is easy to see their traits & how to recognise them for future reference. It also gives a good guide as to how to out manoeuvre them.

• Heart
In your defense, I would like to say to those that need visual proof (time stamping). It is not how things work. Master manipulators work their magic over a period of time, and very seldom do they ever show any signs of miscontemptment with their subs because their subs are so fragile they know they will break them. But if you read between the lines and know how they operate you will see the work being done. I can give you an exemple if you like. SJ walks into the flower room and says I'm going to help you do this or that, M smiles and says okay, SJ asks what is M going to be doing first, M smiles enjoying the contact thinking its directed at her personally, small description prevails, SJ then says okay well I'm going to go to the kitchen and have a cup of tea. Bye. Let me know how it looks when you're finished. Boom, pull the rug from under M's feet.
Only one massive problem with your example. SJ had a camera in her hand.

Both parties were therefore fully aware that they are involved in a performance piece to camera for a vlog. Ergo nothing that you see can be taken to represent how an interaction like that would play out when they are not producing a clip for a video. Marie was fully aware that this was not a typical interaction between 2 friends in private so her expectations for attention or help from SJ would be in line with that.

Given that SJ edits all her own videos, and given that Narcs are highly manipulative, if SJ was a Narc she would never have left that or any other footage in if she thought it showed her in anything other than a perfect and positive light.

I don't personally think it showed anything other than SJ asking how M was getting on for a bit of frothy vlog filler and then making her a nice cup of tea.

Perhaps we could consider an alternative theory? Which is that there are just a lot of people who find SJ's confidence and privilege threatening, with perhaps a dose of envy on top, not to mention all the women who seem furious that she remains friends with exes, and want to bring her down by projecting their own insecurities and negative Narc experiences onto her to make themselves feel better?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I didn't realise that Cat had performed at La Scala - maybe she performed with you and La Diva? However I bow to your expertise in so many areas, the performing arts, psychology, the law - is there anything that you do not claim mastery of?

Last edited:
Only one massive problem with your example. SJ had a camera in her hand.

Both parties were therefore fully aware that they are involved in a performance piece to camera for a vlog. Ergo nothing that you see can be taken to represent how an interaction like that would play out when they are not producing a clip for a video. Marie was fully aware that this was not a typical interaction between 2 friends in private so her expectations for attention or help from SJ would be in line with that.

Given that SJ edits all her own videos, and given that Narcs are highly manipulative, if SJ was a Narc she would never have left that or any other footage in if she thought it showed her in anything other than a perfect and positive light.

I don't personally think it showed anything other than SJ asking how M was getting on for a bit of frothy vlog filler and then making her a nice cup of tea.

Perhaps we could consider an alternative theory? Which is that there are just a lot of people who find SJ's confidence and privilege threatening, with perhaps a dose of envy on top, not to mention all the women who seem furious that she remains friends with exes, and want to bring her down by projecting their own insecurities and negative Narc experiences onto her to make themselves feel better?
A narcissist often doesn't know they're one? So she is blissfully unaware of what she is doing. It really isn't anything to do with being jealous. It's about seeing how one person can subtly play mind games with an empathetic person.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.