The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jimbo93 said:
day 5 27:39 Omg, that guy has turned into a megalomaniac, (then again maybe he was already), and is literally SJ's b1tch, what the hell is he wearing and why does his head look like an alien. I'm really starting to dislike him more and more he is so false. At least SJ can make false look almost real but this guy has no experience. How am I going to continue watching this BS. I'll have to find a new series to watch.

Where do I find this ? Day 5 has 27:13
On the cutting room floor ;) ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could mean anything : she has no sex because she doesn't want sex. She has a bit of sex and that's plenty for her. She has plenty of sex and that's good enough. She has a satisfier. Or that's where finalement the local French artisan comes in😂😂😂
😂 😂 That's why she likes rabbits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
jimbo93 said:
day 5 27:39 Omg, that guy has turned into a megalomaniac, (then again maybe he was already), and is literally SJ's b1tch, what the hell is he wearing and why does his head look like an alien. I'm really starting to dislike him more and more he is so false. At least SJ can make false look almost real but this guy has no experience. How am I going to continue watching this BS. I'll have to find a new series to watch.

Where do I find this ? Day 5 has 27:13
On the cutting room floor ;) ?
So sorry it's 25:34

Reactions: 2
Phillipe Dainty Hands is just so young! He's looking for acceptance and approval from her idol Steph, IMO he's acting very age appropriately, he has no life experience to reflect upon. It's irritating to look at, but very sweet also. It's the same with every volunteer, I'm sure they all have lots to give, but they don't know how to express it, so they end up making drinks, dancing and wearing funny outfits because they're too young to have a genuine profound adult conversation over a glass of wine. No wonder Steph clings on to her adult friends whenever they pay a visit. Selmar's English skills are on Tarzan level (Me. Tarzan. You. Jane.) so nothing deep coming from that direction.

But no grown-up will volunteer to the Shat-O and multitask and do everything she asks for room and board. When Cat, Mandy and Marie leave for Christmas, who's going to cook and do the dishes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Krypgal “Poor me, sent away by mummy at every opportunity ... jealous of my closeness to daddy!”
@jimbo93 " She probably swings both ways," :LOL:

Sexy Sunday down the ‘rabbit’ hole of visual language and the transparency of parental relationships
SJ has described her fathers art as “whimsical and playful”
Something else to ponder ... Isabelle's coquettish voice that she used with Percy in the footage sent from SA. Learnt behaviour from her previous marriage? :unsure:

1607856612005.png

1607856653599.png

whimsical
playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
playful
fond of games and amusement; light-hearted.
Similar: frisky
frisky
- very playful
very playful or lively. informal : sexually playful or excited.
fanciful
over-imaginative and unrealistic. Similar: ornate, exotic, imaginative, creative, fancy, curious, odd, bizarre, strange, eccentric, unusual, original, extravagant, fantastic, grotesque

🎶 If you go down in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!
Picnic time for Teddy Bears
The little Teddy Bears are having a lovely time today
Watch them, catch them unawares
Every Teddy Bear who's been good is sure of a treat today
There's lots of marvellous things to eat and wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
'Cause that's the way the Teddy Bears have their picnic
See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout
They never have any cares 🎶 The Teddy Bears Picnic by Henry Hall

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
... they're too young to have a genuine profound adult conversation over a glass of wine. No wonder Steph clings on to her adult friends whenever they pay a visit. Selmar's English skills are on Tarzan level (Me. Tarzan. You. Jane.) so nothing deep coming from that direction.
Selmar's Dutch skills are not much better...

But no grown-up will volunteer to the Shat-O and multitask and do everything she asks for room and board. When Cat, Mandy and Marie leave for Christmas, who's going to cook and do the dishes?
👶🧔👖?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is surrounded by adults not children. The reverse of this is that she is the child surrounded by adults.
Mandy – age 32
Natti – age 38
Marie – age 30
Kat – age 25 (wise old head on young shoulders)
Selmar – age 52 (not stupid, keeps to himself in his van and sees SJ for what she is, shown in his typical Dutch blunt statements and facial expressions. Perhaps finding new ground in the way he is with women as was alluded to in his interview. He is not a reader as he said but an outside active practical person so verbal expression isn’t his skill set)
Phillip – yep baby of the group (not watching it again, didn’t hear his answer – he needs to grow up and learn to cook for himself)

SJ – body issues? Body obsessed? Always provokes the centre of attention with her constant “that won’t fit me” statements towards the clothes sent. The others then have to gratify her.
Maybe she should lay off the constant cheese and beige food and eat more vegetables. Go Kat, broccoli is green not mean.

😴 Oh, it’s so amazing how everyone can send clothes that fit her perfectly.
Oh FFS it’s not difficult – she is a slim 5’ 4” with a rectangle/straight shape and clothing patterns are standardised (Zara, H&M, Galliano – she wears them, she shouts about it, anyone can research each makers sizing policy)
It’s very, very easy to estimate someone's body size when you are experienced in making and fitting clothes. I can tell people what bra size they are without measuring them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL that's an organ demo - Cat even says at 21.58 "its even got a choir in singing Mozart's Requiem"

So THIS is why some people think Cat is an amazing singer? Because she half-arse mumbled 2 syllables at 22.01 and 4 syllables at 22.06?

Hardly Glyndebourne.
I dodn't say Cat sang without accompagniment. She sings to the organ. She's been singing earlier but I can't find it now. She's more Glyndebourne than SJ ever will be. Think what you like, I think what I like.

Reactions: 3
The pathway to LOTL’s acceptance

View attachment 345056
:LOL: That's why they/she refer(s) to to her as the Queen Bee. They are the drones that are there to feed her nest

@Krypgal “Poor me, sent away by mummy at every opportunity ... jealous of my closeness to daddy!”
@jimbo93 " She probably swings both ways," :LOL:

Sexy Sunday down the ‘rabbit’ hole of visual language and the transparency of parental relationships
SJ has described her fathers art as “whimsical and playful”
Something else to ponder ... Isabelle's coquettish voice that she used with Percy in the footage sent from SA. Learnt behaviour from her previous marriage? :unsure:

View attachment 345025
View attachment 345027

whimsical
playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
playful
fond of games and amusement; light-hearted.
Similar: frisky
frisky
- very playful
very playful or lively. informal : sexually playful or excited.
fanciful
over-imaginative and unrealistic. Similar: ornate, exotic, imaginative, creative, fancy, curious, odd, bizarre, strange, eccentric, unusual, original, extravagant, fantastic, grotesque

🎶 If you go down in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!
Picnic time for Teddy Bears
The little Teddy Bears are having a lovely time today
Watch them, catch them unawares
Every Teddy Bear who's been good is sure of a treat today
There's lots of marvellous things to eat and wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
'Cause that's the way the Teddy Bears have their picnic
See them gaily gad about
They love to play and shout
They never have any cares 🎶 The Teddy Bears Picnic by Henry Hall
Forgot to say .. the metaphor of SJ on the pig is for her to 'live off the fat of the land' / 'live high off the hog'
- basically live in the lap of luxury without lifting a finger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are the 16 for Christmas? Mummy doesn’t want to spend Christmas with her daughter😮. Mandy going home; Cat going home; Selmar? Gerry can’t get there! Ok Potts will be there. Nic and family, probably. All have to take a COVID test.

Reactions: 2
:LOL: That's why they/she refer(s) to to her as the Queen Bee. They are the drones that are there to feed her nest
Drones are the male bees. They are there for the conservation of the species not to feed the offspring.

But the allusion to SJ as queen bee was soo right, the others are the worker bees.

• Heart
Drones are the male bees. They are there for the conservation of the species not to feed the offspring.

But the allusion to SJ as queen bee was soo right, the others are the worker bees.
😴 I know
IMO it was a well placed use of the layers and multiple meaning in English language. My language. My use. I'm happy with it.
They and herself have used this phrase 'Queen Bee'. It's in the vlogs.

A review of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - "Sensitive bureaucrat Bernard is puzzled as to why a cloned drone worker would jump from a great height."

Who are the 16 for Christmas? Mummy doesn’t want to spend Christmas with her daughter😮. Mandy going home; Cat going home; Selmar? Gerry can’t get there! Ok Potts will be there. Nic and family, probably. All have to take a COVID test.
Mpotts & Ruthiewriter
Bag head, Marie & Antoine
Selmar, Phillip, Marie, Nati
SJ
Belgian Davie
Dana
Maybe? Donna (Amsterdam) David (England) Ian (Roving Electrician)

The tests take an hour at most and are freely available.

Last edited:
  • Heart
😴 I know
IMO it was a well placed use of the layers and multiple meaning in English language. My language. My use. I'm happy with it.
They and herself have used this phrase 'Queen Bee'. It's in the vlogs.
I know that they made the allusion to queen bee in the vlog. The drones, didn't catch this in the video 😇.

I'm being dim. What does LOTL acronym stand for?
Lady of the lake

LOTLL Lady of the lost lake

Reactions: 3
She is surrounded by adults not children. The reverse of this is that she is the child surrounded by adults.
Mandy – age 32
Natti – age 38
Marie – age 30
Kat – age 25 (wise old head on young shoulders)
Selmar – age 52 (not stupid, keeps to himself in his van and sees SJ for what she is, shown in his typical Dutch blunt statements and facial expressions. Perhaps finding new ground in the way he is with women as was alluded to in his interview. He is not a reader as he said but an outside active practical person so verbal expression isn’t his skill set)
Phillip – yep baby of the group (not watching it again, didn’t hear his answer – he needs to grow up and learn to cook for himself)

SJ – body issues? Body obsessed? Always provokes the centre of attention with her constant “that won’t fit me” statements towards the clothes sent. The others then have to gratify her.
Maybe she should lay off the constant cheese and beige food and eat more vegetables. Go Kat, broccoli is green not mean.

😴 Oh, it’s so amazing how everyone can send clothes that fit her perfectly.
Oh FFS it’s not difficult – she is a slim 5’ 4” with a rectangle/straight shape and clothing patterns are standardised (Zara, H&M, Galliano – she wears them, she shouts about it, anyone can research each makers sizing policy)
It’s very, very easy to estimate someone's body size when you are experienced in making and fitting clothes. I can tell people what bra size they are without measuring them first.
Squeaky baby voice Marie's 30! She's immature. I thought she'd be around Cat's age. Selmar is not stupid, but a little bit weird. He's an acquired taste. I can imagine 50-year old lavender haired rock chicks drooling over him. I hope he's met someone, but I doubt it. Only action he's getting when he cheats his right hand with his left. When Marie said she's "almost single" means she's having a healthy and intimate relationship with her lubricant applicator.

SJ has body issues like every beautiful woman when the first signs of ageing are obvious (and she's looking at herself for hours every day editing.) She's having some sort of allergic and hormonal reaction in her face, she probably needs to change her skin care routine. And pay attention to hygiene and wash her make up brushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.