The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says they've been talking on Facetime every day.
So SJ washes her hair for the Patrons. I’ve never thought twice about giving her a penny until now!

But the more important question is surely, what on earth is there in that place that any burglar would want to steal? It's all tat.
Her Cartier watch for sure! The rest would have to go into a steamer truck to be sorted through between tat and gifts from Daddy and cleaned of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marie Wilt - My Succmess Bories.
Well put, I am trying to grasp what this is all about - it seems more self congratulatory than helpful. It is boring - but I was in the era of "What the Bleep" and "The Secret" that raked in millions for the positive thinking/manifestation set - maybe its an electronic 2021 version she is trying to manifest - with flowers? Not sure..either way I am not able to watch it for too long as the giggling is hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Clearly Billy Pathetic...is trying to save what is left of the doing it ourselves vlog...At a certain point they are all to blame...Billy with his stupid escapades with that nutcase Ryan...In which he made a total fool of himself..Ryan had nothing to loose..but Billy had..Then we have Teabeg...workshy and more hunting after cocks then after his chickens...The chatelaine herself who made a total fool of herself by blaming everybody exept Michael for comments they didnt like..Ma who is deleting bad comments 24/7....A cottagerenovation what could have been a great cashing in...But they all blew it..It was so nice at the beginning..i surely myself had hopes to see a nice family at work..renovating a chateau and a cottage,,Off course there must be room for fun and laughter...i think we all like to see that too..there is more to life then renovating...But when the patreonmoney came in ...the work attic went down...and now they see its getting a problem..their brand is damaged...their rentals are at stake..Teabeg is getting in trouble again...their income is going down...When you vlog..you have to protect your brand..and image...very carefully....YT can be very helpfull...when you do it right...they thought they were on the right track...but they all made the train to derail...It takes strong legs to earn and keep good fortune.. The train is going down the hill...and there is little they can do about it..I feel sorry for Mick...he is the only one in that place who knows how it should be done..who works his ass out....but i bet they all didnt listen to him..they all knew it better..
EXACTLY! I watched the latest vlog and it is actually well done - I thought and it is clear it is an attempt to get brand P back on track. Stay clear of the moving parts that derailed it ie teabeg :) (prefer that one) and push on with their reno's. I for one am glad to not have Ryan in their vlogs at the mo..it was a put off - they all looked bloody simple and acted accordingly when he dropped by. Will be interested to see what Sadie the cleaning lady posts next - as we know her brother has truly gone AWOL

Reactions: 16
OH boy, I have a lot of catching up to do. I am behind by the gods only know how many tattle threads and at least 10 CD vlogs... Never watch Ryan so no worries there... ditto for gift grab... Michael's...? Well has he posted anything the last two months?? Should catch up quickly with that one...

I did partially watch the vlog re Steve and Sara's new chateau on speed two while hitting the five second fast forward key...
I admit I had high hopes. 44,000 chateaux in France; I was curious which one caught their fancy... It was the chateau butted up on a street. Wait until Jean Luc comes tearing down the lane with his crappy little motor bike at 3 am... Since there is no baker (or butcher or épicerie) in the village I guess it is great for bread delivery. The bread can just get spear chucked through the window if the aim is right and the window is open.
Please get rid of the above ground pool.
Pity about the parking lot but not entirely sure it would ever see more than a Yugo. And definitely no to the bone orchard in their back yard...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i hope you are proud of yourself, I watched the video now. Fast forward it was.
No, not those two old ones. The young one in the dark shirt and that perfect face, as if he is working out.
Well, Halcyon… they all seem interesting in their own unique way, but here they all are for you to dream about🥰😆! BTW- who’s the dreamboat behind door #1??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's such a rabbit hole!and poor baby.. ☹
I feel bad for anyone whose actual name is Tatiana since there seems to be so many fake ones who use the name for their persona.

Well, Halcyon… they all seem interesting in their own unique way, but here they all are for you to dream about🥰😆! BTW- who’s the dreamboat behind door #1??
Good lord I can't wait for Amaury.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ready for tomorrow? Snorty throws out a jam jar, oat milk and some FRK’s left over grey food. Dan moves the compost bin so it is used to hide the garbage bins. Then Klaus makes new compost that accommodates tractor and finishes downstairs loo. Selmar is called and is told not to come back. Selmar is crying “but Tatiyanna hasn’t shown up, I am confused”. New girl (Canadian but came from NY) takes a walk with Davy and we see them holding hands. Mason shows up early and rips the big bird dress off SJ and they “sun gaze”. Nutty has to tell Snorty he must pack his things. All his things, they never want to see his hedgehogs, beanie caps or toe socks again. Now Snorty is crying “but I can’t find my grandma’s forks, they were right here”. Thor poops on something and that’s a show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The one you all think is a hunk looks like a pit bull/ boxer mix😝
As for the rest of them?
PASS
PASS
PASS
PASS
PASS ( BOTH)
But....I am sure they would all pass on me too!!!! Lol😂

LOL...had to Google it and now I'm laughing so hard tears are running down my legs!!!...Excuse me while I go shower and change!!!! :ROFLMAO:
ME TOO!!!! LOVE. IT. No more Snorts....from now on it is Little whippersnapper!

Ready for tomorrow? Snorty throws out a jam jar, oat milk and some FRK’s left over grey food. Dan moves the compost bin so it is used to hide the garbage bins. Then Klaus makes new compost that accommodates tractor and finishes downstairs loo. Selmar is called and is told not to come back. Selmar is crying “but Tatiyanna hasn’t shown up, I am confused”. New girl (Canadian but came from NY) takes a walk with Davy and we see them holding hands. Mason shows up early and rips the big bird dress off SJ and they “sun gaze”. Nutty has to tell Snorty he must pack his things. All his things, they never want to see his hedgehogs, beanie caps or toe socks again. Now Snorty is crying “but I can’t find my grandma’s forks, they were right here”. Thor poops on something and that’s a show.
O.k. I am done laughing and have read it three times!!!! It makes me H-A-P-P-Y!
And I bet you a pie that you are correct, ma'am, in your prediction of tomorrow's offering.
Wouldn't that be hysterical????

O.k., so I am not tooting my own horn ( well, maybe I AM)....but today
I worked an 11 hour day without stopping for breakfast, lunch or supper.

Got home - ate some pistachios I found, took three Ibuprofen ( because my back hurt after " working 11 hours") and slugged down a HUGE glass of wine.

Got A little tipsy

Went out and shoveled 1/2 ton of landscape rock around some landscaping I did yesterday.

Came in and ate some chicken salad on crackers with MORE wine....

My point????

If Teabag, Fanny, FRK or the Little whippersnapper did this much in a month!!!!!

Well, they would die.

And now my back hurts and I can't sleep.

You poor Tattlers...I may be up all night. Who wants to play???

If I take an Ambien, I won't remember in the morning if I ATE the chicken salad or chased a CHICKEN? Oh wait, that was Snorts,....I mean little whippersnapper.... I mean Phyllis.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i cannot watch this....all this nonsense coming out of the mouth of a woman ...who isnt even capable to keep the flowers in front of her studio alive...because she is too louzy to give them water...

Those two gay dutch men sat next to eachother..no hunkmaterial those two...
To me he looks like Emery (or what is the name of her cousine) just the hair back, we shall see (i am too lazy to go back and compare bc who cares right)

Reactions: 7
Back to check in on you all. I would be locking my bedroom doors and the wardrobes with turret access too! Shifty look to him.
Maybe Philip now sleeps at the foot of SJs bed to keep her safe from intruders? I wouldn’t feel safe with a back door swinging open and god knows who arriving daily to get a glimpse at ‘the Lalanders’ as if they were animals in a zoo!
So I'm not alone with that feeling. That "volunteer" us giving me the creeps.

Reactions: 9
[
Dan's video #59, 4:49 minute mark, rubbish bins clearly spotted.
I do remember vision of Kat driving out of chateau via second gate and seeing heaps of rubbish. Been trying to locate it.
What are the chances the attic has finished being sorted and piles of clothes picked up off floor as per last showing?
I predict Marie will launch a sob vlog about Tattler hacking her account, blah blah blah. I am not sure why La La fans were so sad she left as she was hardly in vlogs for 12 months. It is clear she told SJ, I don't want to feature heavily in your vlogs.
SJ commenting on Selmar's situation was probably because fans, Tattlers, etc could see the scam and are wanting to protect any income streams.

Dan's video #59 5:04 - what sort of truck is that?
I love how tattle is so into it that we will go through rubbish to find evidence (CIA should take notes)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[

I love how tattle is so into it that we will go through rubbish to find evidence (CIA should take notes)
The figure near the bins appears to be Dan flying his drone. I think this is where he is filming his own retribution clip for SJ - she is driving the van out of the gates, wearing the light coloured teeshirt that she has written Dan the Gardener on. Have a quick peek in those bins for us, Dan!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ohh my gaaaawd, how generous and kind of you!:love::love::love::love::love: (I just woke up from a restless night)

Okeyyyy, so I take the hunk who you posted twice to stir my blazing lust, and maybe Davy just in case Hunk needs a pause.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yes, he strikes me as gay and very shy/repressed. He probably a very energetic lover once you get past his defenses. ;)
Being gay would not rule him out as a candidate for SJ's poisonous affections anyway. She loves banging gays, literally and figuratively. There's proof in the Philip-pudding.

i guess the girl needed a holiday....but i dont think it was the most smart move to go to lalande...at least she met the fat girl on a bike.....i hope for her she had a nice time...
And her friend BJJ was "isolating" (or trying his best, which accounts for something at least, we all know he's not very smart) not to put her at risk but she can meet the fat bike girl, who just traveled all over the world? We should ask Claus to fix all their doors and while he's at it, throw away the keys, because they really do all deserve to be locked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How on earth did Fanny manage without Phyllis la Freluquet at her beck and call? Was he still expected to be available for service? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well put, I am trying to grasp what this is all about - it seems more self congratulatory than helpful. It is boring - but I was in the era of "What the Bleep" and "The Secret" that raked in millions for the positive thinking/manifestation set - maybe its an electronic 2021 version she is trying to manifest - with flowers? Not sure..either way I am not able to watch it for too long as the giggling is hopeless.
Don't bother to try and grasp what Marie's channel is all about. She does not have a clue herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.