The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? Because she keeps dropping hints of items she wants such as, expensive wallpaper, fabric, china, cutlery and anything that makes her feel special. So she will put up with all the crap in hopes her precious items will come.
Oh yes..... amongst the Junk are Gems !!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🐢😝😝😝😝

Ohhhfffsake

Renovate a room in 7 days

Eh NON

Tool time Sean renovates chatooooo

They are past taking the proverbial piss …..

Love me a bit of pa n Sean
Was a blessed relief 🥲 ho METHERICK wasent trying to date the age of the plaster 😈
Oh mojo...now i have to watch it....i was hoping the Pathetics were overlooked ....

i hope you are proud of yourself, I watched the video now. Fast forward it was.
No, not those two old ones. The young one in the dark shirt and that perfect face, as if he is working out.
i know who you mean...the guy with the darkblue t shirt next to Davy...well he doesnt make my crotch itch... :p glad you like him;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I have quoted your post in error, I was replying to the post from Phoenix about SJ's faux posh accent driving her/him mad, you had quoted it and I inadvertently replied without checking properly. Apologies.
I'm a "her"...LOL...and by her "posh" accent, I was talking about when she talks about things and calls them by their French name, it drives me crazy...like the Grande Salon and the Chambre de Roger (not sure I wrote that right) but it's like she's trying to put on airs and show just how posh she is. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense, I truly LOVE a British accent as well as other accents from all over the world. Maybe I was just frustrated with her in particular and it came across as something entirely out of the realm of what I meant. My apologies to any and all that I may have offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this picture may be of the two halves of the couple.
Yes those two are a couple...no doubt...no way that guy in the bleu t shirt is part of it..he drinks beer, those two are more into Frank Govers gowns...not the type of gays i want to mix with...those types give me the creeps...especially the right one...creep overload..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only good thing in the video, next to my darkblue shirt hunk of course, is Davy.

he isn’t bothered by anything that happens there and if the chateau burns down and everybody screams, he stays cool af. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only good thing in the video, next to my darkblue shirt hunk of course, is Davy.

he isn’t bothered by anything that happens there and if the chateau burns down and everybody screams, he stays cool af. :D
And he is well hung...also nice to have a nice piece of meat available...:m:m like he says...it is what it is... :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
well..6 sheep, is a nice amount of wool...what is she going to do with it....if she wants to spin it..she will be around there untill christmas...is there a spinningwheel at lalande..or is she just washing it and preserving..we will see it al in october...
spin it into gold for the Fairy Princess-no not Phyllis

• Haha
actually..the chateaux owners of today.....are the builders from yesterday....
And they would not be living in that Château if it weren’t for Gwen’s inability to see what is good and what isn’t. 😬 But she did prove with her comment in “that
other video” that she may be worse than they (some of them) are…if that is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The inner values are much more interesting than the physical appearance.

Bwhaaahaha who am I kidding?

• Haha
I am sure I am not the only one who’s noticed that SJ keeps mentioning her birthday… So that her “supporters” will start sending her gifts… How much more can she fit into that building?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hate anything cluttered. I have white walls in every room of my house except one. Every item on show has a reason to be on the wall or display table - and there is not a great deal of it. But I cannot help loving Amy Sedaris's Greenwich apartment. I am leaving the link here to the Youtube vid. It is seven minutes long. Would love everyone's opinion.
I'm really far behind, but I lurrrrve Amy's kooky apartment and her house bunny. She's the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And they would not be living in that Château if it weren’t for Gwen’s inability to see what is good and what isn’t. 😬 But she did prove with her comment in “that
other video” that she may be worse than they (some of them) are…if that is possible.
She clearly let her true coulors out..i think she regrets it by now..

Reactions: 18
Love her eccentricity. Her brother David is a hoot!
I adore David Sedaris. I read and listen to everything he produces and went to see him. His readings are only just over an hour long and a few minutes for Q&A. I would prefer "An evening with David Sedaris" and pay more for the ticket.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.