The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i hope you are proud of yourself, I watched the video now. Fast forward it was.
No, not those two old ones. The young one in the dark shirt and that perfect face, as if he is working out.
i know who you mean...the guy with the darkblue t shirt next to Davy...well he doesnt make my crotch itch... :p glad you like him;)
The inner values are much more interesting than the physical appearance.

Bwhaaahaha who am I kidding?
Its the whole package that counts.. :rolleyes: he may be wel endowed..but he would no interest me...there must be something to talk about at the breakfast table..not really my type of guy..

Reactions: 11
but I saw this video this morning and hopefully someone at the Château will see it… Steam cleaning just isn’t enough for those old rugs they buy at the brocantes… I could not believe the dirt that comes out of an old carpet in the video that I watched
Ha haaaa. Maybe THIS is why that video popped up for my recommendations today! YouTube algorithm tentacles reach deep.

I love these rug cleaning videos. So satisfying. If it paid well, I would do that for a job and be very happy.

And yeah, the lack of Lalaland cleaning things when you don't know their history and what was done on them and with them, ugh, disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a "her"...LOL...and by her "posh" accent, I was talking about when she talks about things and calls them by their French name, it drives me crazy...like the Grande Salon and the Chambre de Roger (not sure I wrote that right) but it's like she's trying to put on airs and show just how posh she is.
She should start referring to Phylis in French as well and call him a freluquet, which is very apt ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember I called it....VAMPIRE 🤣😅😂
Narcissists ARE vampires. They will suck the life out of you. Your money, your energy, your hope.

SO, THE IMMOUNOCOMPROMISED FRIEND DID THE MEET AND GREET AT LALANDE. WAY TO GO MORONS!!! WE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF COVID, WITH IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!!!!
Before we all blow our tops she's only one of millions of idiots around the world. I went last week to something with hundreds of thousands of people. Only 1 out of a hundred wore a mask. All those people were NOT vaccinated. So, no, we're not going to be free. Delta arrived. A worse one is next. What doesn't kill you comes back and tries again. Shoot me for being negative and cynical. You'll see. Everyone wasting money giving it to SJ should be saving it for their own survival, taxes, health care bills and rising food expenses instead. And maybe a new decorative pillow if they want to splurge.

my partner’s colleague went with us to a conference in a far away city-try some new food?-different restaurant?-nope, he had figured out where the nearest favorite chain restaurant was that we could walk to, cleared the menu online, had a first and second choice for his meal (in case the first choice was unavailable), and knew the shortest walk using crossing lights-because we don’t cross against traffic!
Huh, I thought I was a good travel planner. Maybe I'm aspi! LOL. Gotta say, how can people diagnose people online? Do you want people diagnosing you online? Is speaking this frankly making me aspi? If so, it is what it is. :rolleyes: Gonna sign off before I cross more sarcasm lines ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see the recent Patreon video.. In that Stephanie mentions about Tatiana who is selmar's gf for the past 6 months.. They have never met.. And September is the first time she is meeting selmar... And will be Introduced to selmar's mother and then brought to lalande to introduce to the rest... One thing i can agree with Stephanie on this.. Stephanie is very skeptical of this girl and tells selmar to be careful
Just read this today about another Tatiana, and it reminded me of Selmar.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The only good thing in the video, next to my darkblue shirt hunk of course, is Davy.

he isn’t bothered by anything that happens there and if the chateau burns down and everybody screams, he stays cool af. :D
But NOT if his Playmobile collection melts in the fire!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dan's video #59, 4:49 minute mark, rubbish bins clearly spotted.
I do remember vision of Kat driving out of chateau via second gate and seeing heaps of rubbish. Been trying to locate it.
What are the chances the attic has finished being sorted and piles of clothes picked up off floor as per last showing?
I predict Marie will launch a sob vlog about Tattler hacking her account, blah blah blah. I am not sure why La La fans were so sad she left as she was hardly in vlogs for 12 months. It is clear she told SJ, I don't want to feature heavily in your vlogs.
SJ commenting on Selmar's situation was probably because fans, Tattlers, etc could see the scam and are wanting to protect any income streams.

Dan's video #59 5:04 - what sort of truck is that?

Reactions: 19
Huh, I thought I was a good travel planner. Maybe I'm aspi! LOL. Gotta say, how can people diagnose people online? Do you want people diagnosing you online? Is speaking this frankly making me aspi? If so, it is what it is. :rolleyes: Gonna sign off before I cross more sarcasm lines ...
not diagnosing simple relating my 40 + of experience with that particular population both personally and professionally-diagnosing requires not just observation but actual extensive testing

btw the person was professionally diagnosed (not by me) and spoke of it with me freely as he was aware of my work in this field-he also had a great sense of humor about his need to follow this procedure for his own comfort

why are you so upset about it?

oh and diagnosing someone as a narcissist? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Clearly Billy Pathetic...is trying to save what is left of the doing it ourselves vlog...At a certain point they are all to blame...Billy with his stupid escapades with that nutcase Ryan...In which he made a total fool of himself..Ryan had nothing to loose..but Billy had..Then we have Teabeg...workshy and more hunting after cocks then after his chickens...The chatelaine herself who made a total fool of herself by blaming everybody exept Michael for comments they didnt like..Ma who is deleting bad comments 24/7....A cottagerenovation what could have been a great cashing in...But they all blew it..It was so nice at the beginning..i surely myself had hopes to see a nice family at work..renovating a chateau and a cottage,,Off course there must be room for fun and laughter...i think we all like to see that too..there is more to life then renovating...But when the patreonmoney came in ...the work attic went down...and now they see its getting a problem..their brand is damaged...their rentals are at stake..Teabeg is getting in trouble again...their income is going down...When you vlog..you have to protect your brand..and image...very carefully....YT can be very helpfull...when you do it right...they thought they were on the right track...but they all made the train to derail...It takes strong legs to earn and keep good fortune.. The train is going down the hill...and there is little they can do about it..I feel sorry for Mick...he is the only one in that place who knows how it should be done..who works his ass out....but i bet they all didnt listen to him..they all knew it better..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think it is hilarious that Dan is now the front runner for style with his vlogsl and now these others are trying to replicate his magic touch. It looks good on them imitating Dan! hahaha Come on Dan...keep going son!!! That algorithm will catapult you outside the chateau sphere into your own!!! Let these chateau grifters Ouroboros themselves into infinity.

As for Marie..and Selmar I cant even rate those two. I find their offerings rather pedestrian and without any appeal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have FRK and Fancy Fanny interview running in the background...FRK talks in circles once again and I think likes to hear herself speak. And still no direction/indication of what she's doing for work other than living off the generosity of others. Her tiny channel cannot fizzle out quickly enough as she's incredibly boring.

When 2 fun sucking narcissists sit and video a stupid conversation....
Oh ffs...Fancy Fanny just looked right at FRK and said something about a person with no career at all, but is happy...and that applies to you, Marie!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Frank and Ivo have hired Ian back to do some work for them, but are complaining about his availability because of the chateau. Too bad Carla no longer communicates with the Giants, I bet they'll have some scoop. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Looks like Frank and Ivo have hired Ian back to do some work for them, but are complaining about his availability because of the chateau. Too bad Carla no longer communicates with the Giants, I bet they'll have some scoop. 🧐
I get the feeling she is still in touch...my nose and ears tell me this... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.