The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Dan will be flattered by the trotters copying his style 🤣, vlogging footsteps better music (let’s hope they are paying the correct royalties for it!!). The irony of chateau owners taking inspiration from a lowly gardener and his hovel Reno.
It's all really hilarious isn't it? Just like the old fable the tortoise and the hare, the glitzy and glamorous :)sick:) chateau grifters and then Dan the gardener who everyone or most everyone can relate to. Just trying to make a living, raising his family, trying to renovate his home and enjoying life. To me that seems the more enviable, the others may have the cash, but he has the life! So now the chateau grifters are seeing an uptick in Dan's vlogs and figure they will ride on the paid laborer's coat tails. Be careful grifters, I think some televisions must have smellovision, because I know I can smell the stench from France all the way to the west coast of the US.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
*** COPPA BOLLOX ***

Sean tells viewers about the bestest tree stump he's ever seen ...

Hello everyone, Sean 'ere an' fanks for watchin' ........... yeah, today I'm gonna talk to you about my most favourite tree stump ......... yeah ......... everyone's got their most favourite tree stump and they come in all shapes an' sizes ... depends on the type of tree really ......... um, well ........ 'ere's my favourite tree stump ... . This one's made of oak ... you can eiver buy a tree stump, you know, in the local gardenin' centre or you can just chop a tree down ... I'll show you how to do that in the next video ......... anyway, this one's made of oak so it's really solid ......... coppa's solid too, which is why I love collectin' coppa pots an' pans ... yeah ... anyfin that's made of coppa really ......... yeah ......... I've always loved coppa ......... um ......... been collectin' it for years .......... got so much coppa dunno wot to do wiv it .......... yeah ... . If anyone's interested I've got an online shop that I've been runnin' with the Missus for years now ........ could do wiv offloadin' a bit of coppa so just giv me a bell or send me a message an' I'll send you wotever you need ... Oh look ... there's a sparrow in the tree ......... luv comin' out 'ere ......... 'avin a cuppa an lookin at the ........ um ......... garden ........ well, it's just a field really, but I like to call it a garden ......... there's a tree there ......... some grass ......... a few flowers ........ and a fence just over there .......... an there's the sky .......... no clouds today ... sky's blue ... . Anyways, let's get back to tree stumps ... Oh look, there's a beatle there ... that's interestin', innit? Never seen one that big before ... look at that, would you Adam and Eve it? Wozit it carryin'? Looks like a bit of leaf or a twig ... fascinatin', innit? Anyways, tree stumps ......... look at that ......... that's a rose ......... a red rose ........ stem's all prickly ......... bought that last year ......... it's doin' really well ... Anyways, where woz I? Oh yeah, tree stumps ......... this one's made of oak, which means it's really solid ........ bit like coppa ........ yeah ......... been collectin' coppa for years ......... really love coppa ........ there's noffin' like coppa ........ can't beat it ........ yeah ........ well, this is a coppa pan that I bought at a brocunt a few years back ... it's round an' it's got a handle ... so you can hold it ... you know, while you're cookin' ... look at that coppa ... lovely ... all shiny ... wunnerful, innit? Yeah ......... what's interestin about this pan is that there's a mark on the bottom ......... can ya see that? Dunno what it says but it's probubly somefin' to do with the firm that made it ......... you don't get many of these on the market today ......... could be wurf quite a bit ......... bees an' honey an' all that ........ yeah ....... Na this pot 'ere is really somefin' special ........ Bought it last year ........ in a brocunt not far from 'ere ......... forgotten wot I paid for it, but I fink it could be wurf a lotta money ......... bees an' honey, that's all that matters, innit? This is a cup of tea ........ a cup wiv tea innit ....... and that's a kettle ... a coppa kettle ...... Well, fanks for watchin' everyone and fanks to the patrons, wivout whom this video would not 'ave been made possible ...... Oh yeah ... an' just one more fing ...... don't forget to like an' subscribe ........ bees an' honey an' all that ......... bye an' see ya next week for more videos on gardenin' an' coppa ..........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You guys I REALLY don't get a gay vibe from Davy. Autism spectrum??? Yes. Awkward? Yes.
I think he is heterosexual but a girl would have to make the first move and tread lightly so as not to scare him off.
I liked his comment when FRK was leaving too " it is what it is"....but why stupid SJ asked two relatively new volunteers who hardly know FRK if they were sad she was leaving was idiotic to start with.
If somebody I love is leaving for good I would get up early in the morning, make a breakfast and a lunchbox and spoil him. Also Nati was already working while having breakfast, like nothing special happend... Weird.... IMO Davy was the only normal one...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmmm...the music in the Pethericks new video sounds familiar...I think they got inspired by Dan.
That's exactly what I thought. All that funky rock music. Mind you, it couldn't distract from the fact that they're doing things in the wrong order. Strip your windows, frames, and the window locks before you start painting and papering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand the big deal about her leaving. Isn't she supposed to go back in September
Morning all !
I slept on that and I still don't know the big deal about it ! Yeah the flower killer is back in September !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning all !
I slept on that and I still don't know the big deal about it ! Yeah the flower killer is back in September !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I believe she's coming back for a wedding, she won't live there anymore.

Reactions: 7
I kind of see this gift unwrapping thing as a penance she has to pay. With the volume of gifts sent in, she can't just ignore it or hide it. The gift givers expect to see their gift on camera and some showing of gratitude. So she is compelled to slog thru these awful, cringy videos week after week. And instead of it just being over and done, it encourages more wingnuts to send in even more crazy junk because those idiots want their recognition from SJ too. You can't piss them off, because many of them are patreons too. It just goes to show you - be careful what you wish for (or grift for?) because it can bite you in the ass.
Yes.... its become hell on earth for her I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure Dan will be flattered by the trotters copying his style 🤣, vlogging footsteps better music (let’s hope they are paying the correct royalties for it!!). The irony of chateau owners taking inspiration from a lowly gardener and his hovel Reno.
actually..the chateaux owners of today.....are the builders from yesterday....

Reactions: 13
Philip, you are truly one of the best, most loving and kind souls I know. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully very very soon
Sounds as if the friend has left already. Just shows how SJ's vlog chronology is totally out of sync!

Reactions: 10
Tomorrow, people, is the start of A Blog A Day Keeps My Patrons At Bay (and gets ad revenue revving again).
Oh... was that a "blog a day" or a " FLOG a day" ?

Teabag..... how is the cottage going ???? well...... I should have said ... how is The Love Shack going ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t know about a dutch guy?
He was a guest and definitely gay and he gave her the awful dress!

well..6 sheep, is a nice amount of wool...what is she going to do with it....if she wants to spin it..she will be around there untill christmas...is there a spinningwheel at lalande..or is she just washing it and preserving..we will see it al in october..
Seeing her taste when she was packing, we just have to hope that she is not intending to knit or crochet using it as gifts for Lalanders!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Next time, blur the link of your unlisted videos....

(spoiler alert : it's boringggg)
i cannot watch this....all this nonsense coming out of the mouth of a woman ...who isnt even capable to keep the flowers in front of her studio alive...because she is too louzy to give them water...

i don’t know about a dutch guy?:cry:
Those two gay dutch men sat next to eachother..no hunkmaterial those two...

Reactions: 18
.i truly think he is a nice guy, in a way clever.. and also very reliable....but the has to stay away from lalalande...its ruining him..
I think he is a nice person like you stated Le Comte ... it would be far better for him to stay away from SJ and her gang for he is the sort of person who gets "used" and then dropped badly when he is of no use and I feel that would devastate him.
Just my thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i cannot watch this....all this nonsense coming out of the mouth of a woman ...who isnt even capable to keep the flowers in front of her studio alive...because she is too louzy to give them water...
I cannot watch any of FRK and her interviews..... the woman makes me itchy !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He was a guest and definitely gay and he gave her the awful dress!

Seeing her taste when she was packing, we just have to hope that she is not intending to knit or crochet using it as gifts for Lalanders!
If thats the case...she will become a part of the cast for months to come...maybe she is planning to knit some christmas decorations...or wants to be part of the adventvlogs...btw can she cook??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🐢😝😝😝😝

Ohhhfffsake

Renovate a room in 7 days

Eh NON

Tool time Sean renovates chatooooo

They are past taking the proverbial piss …..

Love me a bit of pa n Sean
Was a blessed relief 🥲 ho METHERICK wasent trying to date the age of the plaster 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.