The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I forgot she went by fat girl on a bike. Oh well isn’t that disappointing! I wonder if we will see her at all!
Well from photos of her recently posted here, is there really anymore of her to be seen? Her image is literally burned into my brain. 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well from photos of her recently posted here, is there really anymore of her to be seen? Her image is literally burned into my brain. 😨
I wonder if they allow her to come so she would drive us /patreons off the track? And SJ however with faults will rise on top

• Wow
Reactions: 6
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
GOODBYE MARIE!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😅😂

Becia AUS
13 hours ago
No more ooh aah over flower arrangements and food? La Landers will be in crisis! 😂😂😂

Josh R
Josh R
4 hours ago
A pity, no more half dead flower arrangements.

Eva Lue
15 hours ago
Glad Phillip added a belt to his jumpsuit. It looks better. I made that suggestion after he bought it. 😁

Josh R
Josh R
4 hours ago
Still looks horrible.

ginni wells
16 hours ago
So sad how will you cope and who will cook now the Marie is on an adventure of her own. Even sadder that Stephanie could not let Marie have time to feature her good bye from others. You have to dress and steal all the time for you once more .

Josh R
Josh R
4 hours ago
This is Stephanie's channel, the entire thing is about her and her home. Stephanie has lived there for over 16 years and Marie has only been around for the the last 2 years, I'm sure Stephanie and everyone else will survive without Marie. If you have a problem with this channel why watch it? Go and watch Maries boring Youtube channel.

Miranda get a grip. FRK is living in your home. Is that why you are crying???:unsure:

Miranda Ash
Miranda Ash
20 hours ago
You’re crying! I’m crying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is Stephanie's channel, the entire thing is about her and her home. Stephanie has lived there for over 16 years and Marie has only been around for the the last 2 years, I'm sure Stephanie and everyone else will survive without Marie. If you have a problem with this channel why watch it? Go and watch Maries boring Youtube channel.
I see Real Aiglon made a new account... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OK, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
Your brother’s video is boring as life in Montenay.
I nearly dozed off 4 minutes into the video which was enough to merit a thumbs down.👎🏼

90A181F5-4A43-4177-AF69-E9563ADF6206.jpeg

OK MARIE…WE GET IT, YOU’RE A SUCCESS STORY.
You’re homeless finally home in England, you have a thriving grifting business, you bought a car with money by emotionally-manipulating SJ’s gangsta grannies just by sheer hard work.

EF54AE24-5873-432F-BA54-2E794A66474A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
SO, THE IMMOUNOCOMPROMISED FRIEND DID THE MEET AND GREET AT LALANDE. WAY TO GO MORONS!!! WE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF COVID, WITH IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!!!!
View attachment 696564
maaikrophone

Pretty much sums up this past week with @philipjanssen
Can't believe how much I miss you already!
I may or may not have cried as you left...
(Def. Not still crying. Shut up)

Im the luckiest person to have you as my best friend. You literally drove hours to come and get me (and Audrey), after quarantining yourself so I was actually able to go on a safe holiday. I am forever grateful. You can't imagine what that means to me.

And to have been to @chateaudelalande is literally a dream come true.
One of the most beautiful places I've ever been, with the kindest people ever. Who would have thought I'd meet new (amazing) people during this year? (@fat_girl_on_a_bike
!)

Philip, you are truly one of the best, most loving and kind souls I know. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully very very soon! 🧡🧡

Lekker bellen naar 'Horoscope met Joke en Johan', roekoeee 🐦
1h
Oh, why....oh, why didn't he just keep on going with her???????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
OK, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
Your brother’s video is boring as life in Montenay.
I nearly dozed off 4 minutes into the video which was enough to merit a thumbs down.👎🏼

View attachment 696765

OK MARIE…WE GET IT, YOU’RE A SUCCESS STORY.
You’re homeless finally home in England, you have a thriving grifting business, you bought a car with money by emotionally-manipulating SJ’s gangsta grannies just by sheer hard work.

View attachment 696790
Just how much gearing up does he need?
The agony and ecstasy of the Pethericks a tale of family woe.
Woe is me, woe are them, woe are us !
#yawnfest

Oh, why....oh, why didn't he just keep on going with her???????
He likes to play with our emotions and get our hopes up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmmm...the music in the Pethericks new video sounds familiar...I think they got inspired by Dan.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
A foray into YouTube to find something soothing for a faintly fevered brow (so nothing chateauy) and up pops the latest communique from the Boy Trotter. Tomorrow, people, is the start of A Blog A Day Keeps My Patrons At Bay (and gets ad revenue revving again).

Can. Not. Wait.
Are we taking bets on how many days he will last? I'll give it - five.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how she lo~~~~oves Marie, but only dedicates a few 5 minutes for her to leave. With fake hugs and fake tears... :rolleyes:
I was surprised it was so short too. And she had to make the event about herself by having to wear that dress right there & then.

Reactions: 15
SO, THE IMMOUNOCOMPROMISED FRIEND DID THE MEET AND GREET AT LALANDE. WAY TO GO MORONS!!! WE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF COVID, WITH IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!!!!
View attachment 696564
maaikrophone

Pretty much sums up this past week with @philipjanssen
Can't believe how much I miss you already!
I may or may not have cried as you left...
(Def. Not still crying. Shut up)

Im the luckiest person to have you as my best friend. You literally drove hours to come and get me (and Audrey), after quarantining yourself so I was actually able to go on a safe holiday. I am forever grateful. You can't imagine what that means to me.

And to have been to @chateaudelalande is literally a dream come true.
One of the most beautiful places I've ever been, with the kindest people ever. Who would have thought I'd meet new (amazing) people during this year? (@fat_girl_on_a_bike
!)

Philip, you are truly one of the best, most loving and kind souls I know. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully very very soon! 🧡🧡

Lekker bellen naar 'Horoscope met Joke en Johan', roekoeee 🐦
1h
Good news. She survived.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually was like this:

Steffi was sitting on her bed, when Flip came in.

Flip: „Stephanie, Marie is leaving now“
Steffi: „hm?“
Flip: „Marie, the blond one with the flowers. She leaves us today“
Steffi: „oh. Ok?“
Flip: „I set up the camera in…“
Steffi: „Oohh Marieee wait for me!!!“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmmm...the music in the Pethericks new video sounds familiar...I think they got inspired by Dan.
I’m sure Dan will be flattered by the trotters copying his style 🤣, vlogging footsteps better music (let’s hope they are paying the correct royalties for it!!). The irony of chateau owners taking inspiration from a lowly gardener and his hovel Reno.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think an Etsy and eBay account is to risky to use. I bet half of the stuff was already bought on eBay and Etsy by the viewers just for hearing their names in a video..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.