The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't insult other dresses by calling that a dress. Also she needs about 4 times the amount of boob to fill that dress so that it doesn't gape and show her teeny weeny boobies - just like Marie with her dresses that have way too much material flapping around a tiny chest, that make me nervous that any second they are going to pop out.
Those lalande girls dont think about that...we will wear whatever we like...bad fit or not....boobs fall out...who cares...as long as we get attention..

i dropped Davy, I want the other one.
Davy is well equipped...but i think its akward at breakfast.. :rolleyes:

i dropped Davy, I want the other one.
Davy is well equipped...but i think its akward at breakfast.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you know that Davy is..

but I still want the other one now. Yes, Davy was on my list but now it is the other one. I changed my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still leaning towards Davy, he's got that tall awkward loveable vibe going 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't find her voice posh at all. To me she has a typical Home Counties voice without an accent. Rather like the BBC newsreaders. My husband has the same kind of voice, he is of Indian parentage and learned his English from his sister, who wiped out the London accent he had as a small child. Me, I have a Northern accent, I'm from Yorkshire and I sound like the servants in Downton Abbey 🤣
I have the non-accent accent of Americans-every news person is trained to sound like me (well maybe not as nasal as I sound at this moment (allergies) but it’s soooo very boring-my new neighborhood sounds a bit different:

Reactions: 7
I'm still convinced that Davy is Aspergers. I hope that he finds a partner ( not triggering my gaydar) as I think he is well meaning. I can't say that I find him at all attractive but in a chateau full of singularly unattractive men, I can see why someone might find him appealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A foray into YouTube to find something soothing for a faintly fevered brow (so nothing chateauy) and up pops the latest communique from the Boy Trotter. Tomorrow, people, is the start of A Blog A Day Keeps My Patrons At Bay (and gets ad revenue revving again).

Can. Not. Wait.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm still convinced that Davy is Aspergers. I hope that he finds a partner ( not triggering my gaydar) as I think he is well meaning. I can't say that I find him at all attractive but in a chateau full of singularly unattractive men, I can see why someone might find him appealing.
neurodivergent for sure

Reactions: 5
I saw Dan 's video first and then Billy's one....
The light and the darkness... (poor baby included..)

Reactions: 2
I don't find her voice posh at all. To me she has a typical Home Counties voice without an accent. Rather like the BBC newsreaders. My husband has the same kind of voice, he is of Indian parentage and learned his English from his sister, who wiped out the London accent he had as a small child. Me, I have a Northern accent, I'm from Yorkshire and I sound like the servants in Downton Abbey 🤣
Got to love a Yorkshire accent! I'm a northern lass as well. Originally from Lancashire, now living in Cheshire, very close to the birthplace of Charles Dodgson, aka Lewis Carroll. Hence my name and avatar! 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe he is Davy’s friend!😬
You guys I REALLY don't get a gay vibe from Davy. Autism spectrum??? Yes. Awkward? Yes.
I think he is heterosexual but a girl would have to make the first move and tread lightly so as not to scare him off.
I liked his comment when FRK was leaving too " it is what it is"....but why stupid SJ asked two relatively new volunteers who hardly know FRK if they were sad she was leaving was idiotic to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Davy is a good person...he has his issues...we all have in an honest way of speaking...he is seeking some kind of approval...i live very close to him..i cannot find him..no website...no customersreviews..very strange for a gardendesigner....i want to know what he is seeking at Lalalande...i guess some kind of love, acceptence...and support..or some kind of escape....i think he is living ...or was with his parents..they are now downsizing.i guess not much room left for him...forcing him to live on his own...i truly think he is a nice guy, in a way clever.. and also very reliable....but the has to stay away from lalalande...its ruining him..

You guys I REALLY don't get a gay vibe from Davy. Autism spectrum??? Yes. Awkward? Yes.
I think he is heterosexual but a girl would have to make the first move and tread lightly so as not to scare him off.
I liked his comment when FRK was leaving too " it is what it is"....but why stupid SJ asked two relatively new volunteers who hardly know FRK if they were sad she was leaving was idiotic to start with.
He is autistic and gay as well...all my 7th sences say its true... ;)

Reactions: 22
SO, THE IMMOUNOCOMPROMISED FRIEND DID THE MEET AND GREET AT LALANDE. WAY TO GO MORONS!!! WE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF COVID, WITH IDIOTS IN THE WORLD!!!!
230843494_3164372103798098_6922139016948839909_n.jpg
maaikrophone

Pretty much sums up this past week with @philipjanssen
Can't believe how much I miss you already!
I may or may not have cried as you left...
(Def. Not still crying. Shut up)

Im the luckiest person to have you as my best friend. You literally drove hours to come and get me (and Audrey), after quarantining yourself so I was actually able to go on a safe holiday. I am forever grateful. You can't imagine what that means to me.

And to have been to @chateaudelalande is literally a dream come true.
One of the most beautiful places I've ever been, with the kindest people ever. Who would have thought I'd meet new (amazing) people during this year? (@fat_girl_on_a_bike
!)

Philip, you are truly one of the best, most loving and kind souls I know. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully very very soon! 🧡🧡

Lekker bellen naar 'Horoscope met Joke en Johan', roekoeee 🐦
1h

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just to clarify everyone I made the comment in a tongue and cheek way because of the discussion of the identity of the unknown fellow in the background of the pic. Also because Davy is in it and the other two males I believe are a couple. People have drawn their own conclusions. I did not say necessarily that Davy was gay. He is awkward. At one point I thought he and Marie were an item. Most of the current and past inhabitants give a fluid vibe so who knows.
Oops just looked back at the pic I guess the fellow beside the “unknown one” is in fact Klaus!

Reactions: 5
yes, he strikes me as gay and very shy/repressed. He probably a very energetic lover once you get past his defenses. ;)

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify everyone I made the comment in a tongue and cheek way because of the discussion of the identity of the unknown fellow in the background of the pic. Also because Davy is in it and the other two males I believe are a couple. People have drawn their own conclusions. I did not say necessarily that Davy was gay. He is awkward. At one point I thought he and Marie were an item. Most of the current and past inhabitants give a fluid vibe so who knows.
He and FRK would probably have made a suitable, albeit slighty unusual couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.