The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggested a cooperation with Stephanie and she immediately answered that she will look into it. 😂
Once she discovers that she has that many subscribers I am sure either Steph will show up at her place or Julie at Lalande 😂😂
Not surprising, SJ is always looking forward to that next outing/mark. Whataworld. 😎

Reactions: 3
I have pages and pages to catch up with but I saw this video this morning and hopefully someone at the Château will see it… Steam cleaning just isn’t enough for those old rugs they buy at the brocantes… I could not believe the dirt that comes out of an old carpet in the video that I watched 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her rhinoskin is money....when she had difficulties running the chateau she sank into a depression...money salves all depressions...and gives you a fair rhinoskin...
Very true. No doubt about it, having plenty of money is the ultimate and best revenge. Makes all annoyances smaller, criticisms will roll off easier and all problems put into their proper perspective. 😎

Reactions: 11
Thanks, I forgot she went by fat girl on a bike. Oh well isn’t that disappointing! I wonder if we will see her at all!
I'm sure we will, just that the vlogs are so behind; we've just seen Marie just leave so SJ must be storing footage for future use. I'll be surprised if she doesn't show the wool spinning.

Reactions: 11
I have pages and pages to catch up with but I saw this video this morning and hopefully someone at the Château will see it… Steam cleaning just isn’t enough for those old rugs they buy at the brocantes… I could not believe the dirt that comes out of an old carpet in the video that I watched 😬
Those vids are so satisfying :)

Reactions: 8
I love rugs but I got rid of them all.There are too many mites and beetles that love them...plus my allergies and my pets.Wonder how often they get them cleaned at lalande...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How muxh of her actual work have you seen? Or was it all just a good editing?
I don't find her voice posh at all. To me she has a typical Home Counties voice without an accent. Rather like the BBC newsreaders. My husband has the same kind of voice, he is of Indian parentage and learned his English from his sister, who wiped out the London accent he had as a small child. Me, I have a Northern accent, I'm from Yorkshire and I sound like the servants in Downton Abbey 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
U know what is the most intersting about her - her hypocrisy - she didnt believe in inheritance but she herself would be nobody is she didnt come from money...
I believe fanny models herself on these hmm how to call them collectively ... poor little girls
maybe so, for some childhood pain is a force to success, others an excuse to abuse

Reactions: 8
I don't find her voice posh at all. To me she has a typical Home Counties voice without an accent. Rather like the BBC newsreaders. My husband has the same kind of voice, he is of Indian parentage and learned his English from his sister, who wiped out the London accent he had as a small child. Me, I have a Northern accent, I'm from Yorkshire and I sound like the servants in Downton Abbey 🤣
Why are we discussing posh accents? I was speaking about her painting job.

Re. Accents - she is trying too hard but her GB EN is not posh at all (o lord I see that I know too many thing about too many things :))))) I need to go back to my hermitting and do something productive)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine those filthy old chairs and sofas..and those old beds with filthy fabric...not being able to clean properly...collecting filth for years....what happend in those beds.and on those sofas....who died in them...disgusting..in our family we have a lot of old furniture...but nothing with fabric on it....is going to end up in my house..unless you can strip it and re upholster ..but this costs a fortune these days...done properly...and i have to say..those old sofas and chairs look nice....but arent in the least comfortable to sit on...

i quite like that accent.. ;) nothing wrong with an accent...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why are we discussing posh accents? I was speaking about her painting job.

Re. Accents - she is trying too hard but her GB EN is not posh at all (o lord I see that I know too many thing about too many things :))))) I need to go back to my hermitting and do something productive)
Sorry I have quoted your post in error, I was replying to the post from Phoenix about SJ's faux posh accent driving her/him mad, you had quoted it and I inadvertently replied without checking properly. Apologies.

Reactions: 7
I love rugs but I got rid of them all.There are too many mites and beetles that love them...plus my allergies and my pets.Wonder how often they get them cleaned at lalande...
That's the disgusting truth - they never get cleaned. Straight from the brocante to a bedroom floor :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Indeed, very revealing of her festering character. Also: trying to steal the spotlight back from her dedicated student in the Academy of Grifting on her last night by modelling an even uglier yellow designer dress
I wouldn't insult other dresses by calling that a dress. Also she needs about 4 times the amount of boob to fill that dress so that it doesn't gape and show her teeny weeny boobies - just like Marie with her dresses that have way too much material flapping around a tiny chest, that make me nervous that any second they are going to pop out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 3
My husband is one of those people who rocks up to someone's house and starts DIY ing I'm afraid. He always has a toolkit on his car. It's an obsession. He has to fiddle with things. He's just adjusting the fridge freezer doors right now as he says they "creak". He looks a bit dodgy too. I think this guest was just one of those DIY obsessives.
Nahhh....I'm thinking that the bicycle guy is an Actual Workaway and the rest of the LaLLanders are all very confused by his ability to fix things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.