The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and all the focus on her comfort eating the chocolate biscuits, as if she even ate one!! She doesn’t eat more than 1200 calories a day and saves it all up for dinner each evening, she’s said so herself
Dinner reads as a bottle of wine and 2 coctails and few bites of something solid, spoon of cake, fin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually yes, I was on GG checking on another scammer and it led me to TL but when I tried to find ChD it didnt show in the results only 3 threads in and than I was in heaven I was laughing like there is no tomorrow
Ok now I'm curious who is this "scammer" you speak of??? We are all friends here are we not? Please share. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So shall we expect a HUNGER GAMES theme party at Lalande soon (where the odds are never in anyone else's favor except SJ's)?
View attachment 695283View attachment 695284
Too bad…she has no taste and no one who is enough of a true friend to tell her she looks hideous…

Yes, exactly! And 5 minutes of her receiving ugly useless gifts from Davy, and another 5 of her trying on her Hunger Games dress during MARIE's going away party! Could the dress trying on not have happened at another time, when they should have been focused on their "last dinner" Marie?! She is a textbook narcissist.
Attention sponge…

I liked when she said she was going to throw herself into painting the loo, because she was so sad Marie was leaving. All said with a little hitch in her voice as if she's bereft :rolleyes:
I’m not an eye roller, but in this case, I’ll make an exception

Reactions: 8
Too bad…she has no taste and no one who is enough of a true friend to tell her she looks hideous…

Attention sponge…
I was just thinking, that may be the ugliest dress of all time.
I've never seen a drag queen wear anything that was Ugly as a moral category. But this is failed Judy Jetson. Made for someone with big shoulders and no boobs. In yellow. Which no white girl over the age of two, unless she is actually Big Bird, should wear. Any drag queen knows this.
See if you can spot the young RuPaul, looking beautiful, in this classic video vixen appearance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking, that may be the ugliest dress of all time.
I've never seen a drag queen wear anything that was Ugly as a moral category. But this is failed Judy Jetson. Made for someone with big shoulders and no boobs. In yellow. Which no white girl over the age of two, unless she is actually Big Bird, should wear. Any drag queen knows this.
The dress looks pretty....

in another world or a sci-fi film.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, and all the focus on her comfort eating the chocolate biscuits, as if she even ate one!! She doesn’t eat more than 1200 calories a day and saves it all up for dinner each evening, she’s said so herself
Not trying to be snarky or anything but from what we've seen, I think she drinks more than 1200 calories a day....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok now I'm curious who is this "scammer" you speak of??? We are all friends here are we not? Please share. ;)
Tamara kalinic and lydia millen
But here there are plenty, you can choose one to your liking

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That monstrosity (the dress in this case rather than Madame la Flasher) has absolutely no redeeming features!
How concerned she was not to boobflash anyone.... concerning, is she well?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was amused when during all they were all declaring that they were bereft at the thought of FRK's departure, Davy's contribution was "it is what it is!" Bless him - he's truly a fish out of water and doesn't really read what's going on there. Most definitely on the ASD spectrum IMHO.

How concerned she was not to boobflash anyone.... concerning, is she well?
I think that she was concerned that anyone may not have noticed and just needed to draw their attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I may get roasted for this comment, but it has been bothering me for a bit. In the previous thread it was asked "when did you start watching CD" or something to that effect. I found it through ETTC DIY, but a previous post said they found it through Positano Diaries. If she "admires" the GRIFTER QUEEN, what does that say about Nicki? When Nicki and Carlo sat and talked about how they needed to buy a new car and one for his son, I felt like it was a Marie moment. It didn't seem to gain any traction, so maybe I was wrong, if so great. But since that time I have noticed a change in her vlogs, the opening is different and it sounds rushed. I know children are off limits, however she puts her daughter out there and I find her extremely annoying. I have really enjoyed her vlog in the past and occasionally watch it now. It is just something that turned me off. Thanks for letting me rant.
LonePalm it twas I who posted that thread..and no roasting from me from me for asking a question, one I was trying to answer too. After I said thats how I found CD I wanted to link that NP video. I couldn't find it. It was more of a what is everyone watching on YT, what she was watching..if I remember right she was also following an NZ couples boating thing. Then she mentioned Fanny's vlog and it was more a reflection on being better with content or something...either way it led me to the shat too...it was well over a year ago - lock down. I too saw the car mention but I think..maybe wrong, I took it as an explanation as to why they will not be doing the kitchen reno vlog that people had been asking about. Priority being a car blah blah...didn't get a vibe it was buy us a car. I like her vlog because its set in a place I know well, and its a really tight community...if she was on the grift nobody would be interested in being in her vlogs. Just my observation..cheers!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.