The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marquis de Potpourri
Marquis de Potpourri
Chatty Member
Joined Jan 30, 2021
Reaction score
Ignore

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

New VIP member ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Agree....i remember a time ago i made a remark on the fleuries...and got a bit shot down...but they can clearly give SJ a hand...although the methode is a bit more carefull and better displayed.....the cause is the same.....they are grifters...big time...
The Fleuries started off ok - really do think they make some good vlogs and the Chateau had so much work done to it before they hit YT but sadly, it changed from buy a coffee to restore a chateau. Content creators have every right to suggest if people enjoy what they do, buy a whatever...but when it switches too..help restore. No sorry, that is your personal home/business. You take care of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like Davy. I really do. But what do you give a girl who has everything? Surely not ONE but TWO nativity sets in August? i could not help thinking during the unwrapping, that passing those on to a home for the elderly might mean that someone who would really appreciate it might get to enjoy it. Or to a small village church whose old one might be a little aged and in need of replacement? The four Christmas tree decorations were lovely - would a hospital not appreciate them for decorating the tree in the foyer at Christmas? Or a homeless shelter?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Content creators have every right to suggest if people enjoy what they do, buy a whatever...but when it switches too..help restore. No sorry, that is your personal home/business. You take care of that.
So agree ...... now ...... will you buy me a coffee? I need to get my roof spouting sorted out ;):)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who claims to LOVE wallpaper (especially de Gournay)....

What is with the wallpaper in the entryway? She just went for one big crooked cut instead of cutting it to fit around the the crown molding (that extends two feet beyond the door for no reason, then dips back in..)? And she couldn't be bothered to fit a piece between the door and molding, so it's just left white...

This is why LaLaLande will always look so cheap and messy - because the little things that take time make a BIG difference in the overall quality of impression of the room.

Also, Daddy's painting in there looks horrible, and the transition to from jungle to tacky red chinoiserie looks even worse... no wonder she never did a grand reveal for her channel...
Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 7.39.36 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In tonight CD video there was a man i never saw and he was not introduced.. Is he the famous cousin coming for pannelling?? He is visible at the very last minute of the video, not tall and with a blue tshirt..
Ahhh...the threesome. They feel quite at home at LaLaLand a polyamory is the norm there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dress looks pretty....
If you are going to give a woman a dress, the least you can do is make it one that enhances her look in some way. To give her something that will make her look hideous is just an insult. To give Steph her due - and I am finding it harder and harder as time goes on to find ways to do this - she acted graciously in every respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What is with the wallpaper in the entryway? She just went for one big crooked cut instead of cutting it to fit around the the crown molding (that extends two feet beyond the door for no reason, then dips back in..)? And she couldn't be bothered to fit a piece between the door and molding, so it's just left white...

This is why LaLaLande will always look so cheap and messy - because the little things that take time make a BIG difference in the overall quality of impression of the room.

Also, Daddy's painting in there looks horrible, and the transition to from jungle to tacky red chinoiserie looks even worse... no wonder she never did a grand reveal for her channel...
View attachment 695438
She subscribes to the school of Feng tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok, I got a serious problem now. Davy, or the man in the middle. Both hunks in their own way.

itโ€™s hard to choose whoโ€ฆ wait. Why should I choose when I can have both of them. I need to go to France ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish Clara would be kind enough to give us a bit more insight as to how Steph and Phil managed to shoehorn Marie out. Did they lead her believe it was her own decision? Did they praise her so that she would think she could make it on her own? Did they make it a condition of her living there that she cook? Steph was not sorry to see her go but Marie looked quite delighted to be going.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also came to tattle from GG like @Milre & @sandro37. I too watched the same โ€œbeauty influencersโ€ as @sandro37 and many more. I found chateau diaries on the recommendation of a beauty lifestyle blogger. When I was reading the other threads I saw that one had been created for the shitoo. I read for a long time before I created an account. I was curious to see the content I couldnโ€™t without doing so. I was thrown over the edge because of the rodents and the disregard for cleanliness when catering to people and couldnโ€™t hold my tongue any longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Seeing
I am going to extend your rant LonePalm ....... I Used to enjoy Nicki but it was that same video :devilish: - I can still see her slimy husband smirking and asking for $$$ for a car !!! I think the car was for them.
I thought Nicki looked uneasy but her smirking husband........ I unsubscribed then and there !
I know Teabag does it but for some reason that husband sitting there with a job and "trying it on" made me so mad. The smirking smile... such a con man to me.
I have never watched again !
So with you both. Haven't watched a vlog since that episode, and I was a BIG fan, promoting her on other sites. Inam sure it was at a similar time to Marie. In my lingo "they were trying it on", Was tempted to go back, then it was stated on here she had been in contact with BG - accepting gifts (even though Nicki says she does not accept gifts). What gets me is they are not starving. They may still be paying alimony to Carlo's first wife/mother of his son.
1. Her daughter goes to boarding school, possibly paid by her father.
2. Her husband has his job through some sort of nepotism. His father ran the cemetary, his grandfather before that.
3. They own one car, a vespa type bike, percentage of family home with productive land on Capri.
4. She worked hard to pivot when covid hit devoting herself to you tube with some merchandise.
5. Opportunities to further cash in she has decided not to do (eg personal call outs for people's birthdays. Huge business for famous people, hollywood, sports people).
6. Professional editors offered to help edit for free the novel she has written (did not take up offer instead wanted random people to read it)
7. Other suggestions have been made eg cookbook, coordinating individual stays on Capri, etc. She has said no.

It was a creepy, obvious video begging for money. If she wants to increase her patronage so she can buy a car she needs to have a better approach.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 695438
Many rooms look like a German Shepard threw up all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear Stephanie. The yellow dress. What can I advise. Well, unless you are invited to play the Wicked Stepmother on a Parisian stage, or Cinderella's mother in the local pantomime (or come to think of it, one of the ugly sisters) OR you will be joining Philip in his Prison production as an inmate who feels the need to dress in women's clothing from a dressing up box - please use it as tinder on Selmar's next bonfire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now must look at the new vlog to see what this orange yellow crazy creation is!
I am catching up too as its morning here and I just saw the new CD video .... Oscar winning crying , SJ actually Working , Squirrel Boy jump suiting and doing Nothing and the best of all ....... that yellow weird dress!!!
That dress is something I would say to my daughter .... " Now, who do we hate " ..... to give it too ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take us with you...:cry:

I'm very surprised Gloria Vanderbilt's apartment is only going for 1.5 mill. It's a prestigious location.
I was surprised at the monthly maintenance quoted - $4300 a month? That seems ridiculous for a property valued at only $1.25 million!

I was also surprised that the "richest little girl in the world", who had a long career in business, the arts and entertainment, only had a paltry $1.5 million estate (including the apartment) to leave to Cooper. Surely she had "off the books" wealth squirreled away overseas?

Reactions: 8
If you are going to give a woman a dress, the least you can do is make it one that enhances her look in some way. To give her something that will make her look hideous is just an insult. To give Steph her due - and I am finding it harder and harder as time goes on to find ways to do this - she acted graciously in every respect.
But there is saying thank you graciously, and there is taking over a party to perform and model said dress.
is it SJs lack of gumption that makes her don every hideous item she receives, worried she may offend if she doesnโ€™t show complete enthusiasm? Or does she genuinely get such a dopamine hit from every new item that she canโ€™t resist trying it on to flash a bit more flesh at every opportunity?
Remember the pixie knitted dress? And the flammable peacock flapper costume? The cheapo black shiny sheath?
I truly cringe for her every time
Has she no self respect? Or does she think the cash flow will dry up if she doesnโ€™t keep everyone happy all of the time?
I would have so much respect for her if she said โ€˜thanks everyone, please sendno more gifts, we have more than enough and there are so many charities that could benefit from your generosityโ€™
The sheer man-hours involved receiving, scanning, opening, sorting and storing /disposing of that crap gives me anxiety to imagine.

I wish Clara would be kind enough to give us a bit more insight as to how Steph and Phil managed to shoehorn Marie out. Did they lead her believe it was her own decision? Did they praise her so that she would think she could make it on her own? Did they make it a condition of her living there that she cook? Steph was not sorry to see her go but Marie looked quite delighted to be going.
Clara has no insider knowledge at the moment, she only had friends who left there I 2019. Though she is good at psychoanalysis, letโ€™s not pretend she is a fly on the actual dripping wall ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.