The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crybaby is ring shopping. He followed a high end men’s jewelry designer on Instagram not too long ago. 👀👀👀👀👀
But he doesn't have any moneeeeeey😥😪😫. I guess we know what "the oak staircase " is really "code" for-- expensive set of rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SJ Drag dress.png

I don't see dystopian sci-fi.
I do see a "heroine" from a John Waters movie. Urinal Cinderella?!
A shame Divine had the title of Filthiest Woman Alive. SJ would be a great contender for it (Unless we call SJ the Filthiest Woman Alive, because Divine has passed away)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
NEWSFLASH

F I A N C É !
Reno-sans man MICHAEL PETHERICK IS ENGAGED 🤮🤣🎉
With this excuse, at least gansta grannies will forgive him for having no vlogs for days!
View attachment 695316
I still think there is something 🐟 about this arrangement. I trolled 🕵️‍♀️ his Instagram and there are photos of him wearing a ring on his left ring finger. Yes, I know it could mean anything, however he and his "brother" are just way too touchy feely and what if they are actually married and NOT brothers? Maybe this is a way to scam deplorable Gwen out of💰💰💰, I don't know 🤷‍♀️, I watch a lot of mystery programs. :ROFLMAO: At this point anything could happen. This is just not a legit situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When Nicki and Carlo sat and talked about how they needed to buy a new car and one for his son, I felt like it was a Marie moment. It didn't seem to gain any traction, so maybe I was wrong, if so great. But since that time I have noticed a change in her vlogs, the opening is different and it sounds rushed. I know children are off limits, however she puts her daughter out there and I find her extremely annoying. I have really enjoyed her vlog in the past and occasionally watch it now. It is just something that turned me off. Thanks for letting me
I am going to extend your rant LonePalm ....... I Used to enjoy Nicki but it was that same video :devilish: - I can still see her slimy husband smirking and asking for $$$ for a car !!! I think the car was for them.
I thought Nicki looked uneasy but her smirking husband........ I unsubscribed then and there !
I know Teabag does it but for some reason that husband sitting there with a job and "trying it on" made me so mad. The smirking smile... such a con man to me.
I have never watched again !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still think there is something 🐟 about this arrangement. I trolled his Instagram and there are photos of him wearing a ring on his left ring finger. Yes, I know it could mean anything, however he and his "brother" are just way too touchy feely and what if they are actually married and NOT brothers? Maybe this is a way to scam deplorable Gwen out of💰💰💰, I don't know, I watch a lot of mystery programs. At this point anything could happen. This is just not a legit situation.
Oh...... love a mystery too......... lets get Poirot or Miss Marple on the case :giggle: we would have the answer in a jiffy !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
\
View attachment 695404
I don't see dystopian sci-fi.
I do see a "heroine" from a John Waters movie. Urinal Cinderella?!
A shame Divine had the title of Filthiest Woman Alive. SJ would be a great contender for it (Unless we call SJ the Filthiest Woman Alive, because Divine has passed away)
A moment of silence please, for one of Baltimore's four greatest achievements -- the American Visionary Art Museum, John Waters, Lexington Market -- and a true lady, Divine. There's nothing like old, weird money.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
*** FLY ON THE WALL ***

No Life Ryan:
D'you fancy comin' to France with me, Dawny?

Ladyboy Dawny: Wot we do in France? Me not know France ... too far away ...

No Life Ryan: We can do wot we're doin' 'ere, can't we? Ya know, drivin' round all day, doin' a bit of this, a bit of that ... lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! An' the viewers will watch anythin' and pay for anythin' ... it's a regular little gold mine ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could open fish farm like Uncle Lee and do phucky-phucky and make babies and vlogs all day...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Thai me up, baby! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Yeah, let's Thai the knot an' buy a manner 'ouse like uncle Lee and live 'appily ever after ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could call it the Phucky-Phucky Fish Farm

No Life Ryan: Ah phucket! I don't phuckin' belive it! I forgot to tell ya ...

Ladyboy Dawny: What's wrong, what matter?

No Life Ryan: I forgot to tell ya, I ain't gotta job ... How am I gonna afford to buy a flippin' manner house? We could always live at Uncle Lee's ... The YT revenue ... it's awright but it ain't a bleedin' fortune ...

Ladyboy Dawny: Me no want to live with Uncle Lee ... house too small ... no privacy ... Me going to stay in Phucket and look for another Westerner with more money ...

No Life Ryan: Well, go on then, you can start lookin' now! Get out the phuckin' car, I don't wanna phuckin' see you again! You really phuck me off, do you know that?!

Ladyboy Dawny: Me sorry but you no work ... you stay here with me ... you phuck me an' I phuck you in Phucket ... that way both happy ...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'apppy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you hear what I say?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you okay?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Just a minute, where's me camera gone? You nicked it? You 'ave phucked me, ain't ya? I've been phucked on Phucket. I'm the one who does the phuckin' ... I've been phuckin' over the viewers for munfs nah with piss borin' videos an' I won't even be able to do that anymore ... wot am I goin' to do nah?

Ladyboy Dawny: No worry. Me phuck Westerner ... me give you money for another camera ...

No Life Ryan: I don't believe this ... you said you were goin' to phuck me an' nah you're goin' to phuck someone else ... Wot is wrong with you?!

Ladyboy Dawny: That is life on Phucket ... everyone get phucked and phuck everyone else ... that's why only ladyboys here ... equality ...
This is brilliant, just brilliant!🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Honestly guys, I have been glued to this site the past week or so! Thank you for the hours of fun, the laughs, that amazing commentary on the antiquing @Mummy Dearest , it is such a relief to have allies in my viewing! I am a nitpicker by trade (!) and always wanted to share my observations on CD with someone IRL, but you guys go one better, you say the things I notice in even wittier ways!
I found CD cuz of YT recommendation last March 2020 and was glued ever since. Much like @dippyhippy I had a girl crush on SJ and thought we might become BFFs if we ever met IRL. I read GG for a while but found it harsh, so went back to just viewing, and joined up as a 1 dollar patron.
Things didn’t add up, promises were broken, excuses were made and I found Tattle. Some of my observations cut SJ deep and I felt bad so left Tattle for a while, but soon returned under a new name once BJJ started to throw his metaphorical weight around and I was left SMH once too often.

it is really telling that her old friends haven’t come back this year. I was musing on the short skirt for Tango, the constant lip biting, the hysterical “we are having a wonderful time” laughter and the naked bed vlogging…

I have come to the conclusion that her whole schtick is to try to seduce back Nic or Potty (btw anyone spot him dressed as a nun in back of the Amery photo posted a few pages back!🤢)
Because these two fine fellows now have other ladies in their lives she has to tow the the line and act with propriety around them in real life, but I think her frankly desperate exhiitionism and attention seeking is all for them. She is Totally the submissive lady as pointed out with her purchasing that crap from George, and I think those Beta males (potty and nic) loved that, cuz it made them feel like Alphas. Mason, an actual Alpha, scares the tit out if her, which is why she has never committed to him long term, despite stringing him along for years and ingratiating herself with his family. She can’t deal with the frankness of the US personality, she needs the Uber polite English gent who will never pull her up on her misdemeanours. just my 2c

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.