The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes thatโ€™s right! well sheโ€™s got that American hustle going for her at the very least
She also hussled the crap out of that old family castle to pay for its bills, she made them open the gardens, gift shop with tea (if I am not mistaken, it was time ago but I got the feeling that the old aristo family would rather live in cold castle without the food than to monetize it) i wonder if the wedding business was also her idea (but at least she has no problem with weddings on their grounds unlike fanny)

Reactions: 13
I tend to give her a pass bc not everyone is aware about all she had to deal with and actually she dealt with it well just the burden has a weight and it shows on her
ahhhh NO, I as well as many people here have dealt with family members or ourselves with addiction issues. That doesn't give any of us a pass on being OBNOXIOUS! She is just way over the top obnoxious, good God could you imagine her and fanny in a room together? ๐Ÿ”ซ me NOW!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
THAT....WAS...PRICELESS!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Agree, but poor girl, does not know what hit her. 2 min with Ryan and she has already a nasty nickname on tattle.
People, please,please do yourself a favour and Google before you agree to be filmed for YouTube. It's not only forever on the Internet, it's forever on tattle โค
Letโ€™s bet if Ryan will comment on his next video about " Ladyboy" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best moment of the flog -

"Phillip I don't think this will be a spectator sport," meaning BJJ go AWAY please!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ahhhh NO, I as well as many people here have dealt with family members or ourselves with addiction issues. That doesn't give any of us a pass on being OBNOXIOUS! She is just way over the top obnoxious, good God could you imagine her and fanny in a room together? ๐Ÿ”ซ me NOW!
It depends how you look at it, I see her flaws but i see also neurotic before breakdown and i can clearly see from where it comes from

Reactions: 7
The last supper

2 years of cooking ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ
And
Her final supper is a cheese board
Shared with 8

I am like a turtle ๐Ÿข on my back
I canโ€™t get up for the laughter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vlog for Marie โ€ฆ mais non
Cest moi moi moi moi

SSB was only short of saying

Itโ€™s BRITNAY witch ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
It really is more symmetrical than Marie's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
NEWSFLASH

F I A N C ร‰ !
Reno-sans man MICHAEL PETHERICK IS ENGAGED ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽ‰
With this excuse, at least gansta grannies will forgive him for having no vlogs for days!
55528FA9-7137-40D7-88E7-0E37B60DFB15.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She also hussled the crap out of that old family castle to pay for its bills, she made them open the gardens, gift shop with tea (if I am not mistaken, it was time ago but I got the feeling that the old aristo family would rather live in cold castle without the food than to monetize it) i wonder if the wedding business was also her idea (but at least she has no problem with weddings on their grounds unlike fanny)
I nearly went to the gardening show they held at Mapperton a few months ago as we only live a few miles away. Wish I had now! If I go to something else Iโ€™ll report back if I meet her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.