The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she lo~~~~oves Marie, but only dedicates a few 5 minutes for her to leave. With fake hugs and fake tears... :rolleyes:
Yes, exactly! And 5 minutes of her receiving ugly useless gifts from Davy, and another 5 of her trying on her Hunger Games dress during MARIE's going away party! Could the dress trying on not have happened at another time, when they should have been focused on their "last dinner" Marie?! She is a textbook narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
NEWSFLASH

F I A N C É !
Reno-sans man MICHAEL PETHERICK IS ENGAGED 🤮🤣🎉
With this excuse, at least gansta grannies will forgive him for having no vlogs for days!
View attachment 695316
I wonder if metheric made him his fiance bc he just couldnt show up with f-boy who he knows for 2 weeks and expect gwen to cater to him?

And sorry for the dose of cynism befote the night night, but for gangsta grannies would be easier to swallow that he is a gay if he is in love on the way to altar than a promiscuous grafter who paid for a comapny who scammed him out of so.eone elses money

Reactions: 16
Yes, exactly! And 5 minutes of her receiving ugly useless gifts from Davy, and another 5 of her trying on her Hunger Games dress during MARIE's going away party! Could the dress trying on not have happened at another time, when they should have been focused on their "last dinner" Marie?! She is a textbook narcissist.
I liked when she said she was going to throw herself into painting the loo, because she was so sad Marie was leaving. All said with a little hitch in her voice as if she's bereft :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of all the names that are departed n missed happily long term thread survival tattlers @Jeeves thread 🧵 2 @Heathcliff same
is right up their with @Pno
I was lurking 👀 - then bit the bullet 😈
I was even on guru gossip, which had a couple of more comments in the beginning than tl but died soon... Came over real early under another name though... Was Stephfending because Marie made me mad most from the very beginning....and still is....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well SJ did say "Marie's last night" but she didn't say it was going to be all about Marie.
It's her vlog! It will always be about SJ.

cd24.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was even on guru gossip, which had a couple of more comments in the beginning than tl but died soon... Came over real early under another name though... Was Stephfending because Marie made me mad most from the very beginning....and still is....
Actually yes, I was on GG checking on another scammer and it led me to TL but when I tried to find ChD it didnt show in the results only 3 threads in and than I was in heaven I was laughing like there is no tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I liked when she said she was going to throw herself into painting the loo, because she was so sad Marie was leaving. All said with a little hitch in her voice as if she's bereft :rolleyes:
SJ was much sadder when the little peachick disappeared than she ever was about Marie's departure. 😆 :m 😆 :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And even Selmar didn't dress up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She also hussled the crap out of that old family castle to pay for its bills, she made them open the gardens, gift shop with tea (if I am not mistaken, it was time ago but I got the feeling that the old aristo family would rather live in cold castle without the food than to monetize it) i wonder if the wedding business was also her idea (but at least she has no problem with weddings on their grounds unlike fanny)
Honestly ...a weddingparty at lalande..in that crumbling chapel...not to mention the rest...maybe some bohemian types would like it...Marie could do the flowers...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, and all the focus on her comfort eating the chocolate biscuits, as if she even ate one!! She doesn’t eat more than 1200 calories a day and saves it all up for dinner each evening, she’s said so herself

Reactions: 13
Honestly ...a weddingparty at lalande..in that crumbling chapel...not to mention the rest...maybe some bohemian types would like it...Marie could do the flowers...
If fanny would want to ever live off of hard work her restoration priorities would be different, she would restore the chapel very quickly, but she has it only to gain the popularity with grannies

• Heart
Reactions: 7
spot on! my thoughts exactly. anything to be the center if the party...god she is so transparently, self centered. No wonder Natty was sobbing....there is less in the way between SJ and herself now. it's a matter of time before the boss sours on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.