The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch the Earl of Sandwich's wife ( as I liked her on Ladies of London).... But on her own she is a hyper, nervous Nellie. She DOES give Americans a bad rap if everyone thinks we are ALL that high strung and erratic.

But this was the first time ( on Tattle) that I heard of her husband having had a prescription drug addiction in the past. So I DO give her marks for her hard work on the estate and helping her husband.

Is her Italy place a little gal pad???? Or a rental?
I tend to give her a pass bc not everyone is aware about all she had to deal with and actually she dealt with it well just the burden has a weight and it shows on her

Reactions: 10
Funny how she lo~~~~oves Marie, but only dedicates a few 5 minutes for her to leave. With fake hugs and fake tears... :rolleyes:
So telling how the goodbye party footage for FRK was all about Fanny and her fugly dress....hardly saw FRK at all...which is FINE....but shows was a narc Fanny is.
I think FRK hated Snorts more then be hated HER. I am with FRK on this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I tried to watch the Earl of Sandwich's wife ( as I liked her on Ladies of London).... But on her own she is a hyper, nervous Nellie. She DOES give Americans a bad rap if everyone thinks we are ALL that high strung and erratic.

But this was the first time ( on Tattle) that I heard of her husband having had a prescription drug addiction in the past. So I DO give her marks for her hard work on the estate and helping her husband.

The Earl of Sandwich's wife, (Susan) Carolyn Wyman-Montagu is English.
You probably meant her oldest son's wife, Julie, the hyper-active, pointlessly talkative American yogi, Viscountess Hinchingbrooke.

Earl-Countess-front-of-house-scaled.jpg

The Earl and Countess of Sandwich at their country estate, Mapperton.

Reactions: 10

She bought it with her "own hard earned money" as she wrote when a viewer challenged her why she begs for help to renovate their estate but then goes and buys a house in Tuscanny. She makes a big thing about hanging laundry since she wouldn't know how to do it as an American royal.

Reactions: 11
The Earl of Sandwich's wife, (Susan) Carolyn Wyman-Montagu is English.
You probably meant her oldest son's wife, Julie, the hyper-active, pointlessly talkative American yogi, Viscountess Hinchingbrooke.

View attachment 695234
The Earl and Countess of Sandwich at their country estate, Mapperton.
Yep! Julie! I couldn't remember her name. I guess "the FUTURE Earl of Sandwich wife".

Reactions: 8
Very interesting article which exactly explains English Country House design! Incidentally, I have stayed at Emma Burns' country house which is mentioned, and it is to die for - absolutely exquisite! Stefanny could learn a thing or two from it....
I don't like clutter myself, but that's my taste. For me to say something that's not my taste is bad taste is -- mmmm. Not sporting.
I do like the Adam style rooms best -- as Anna Fleurie is kind of doing at her place. (Wonder if the Adam broz and their clean woodwork were French influenced?)
But there's nothing like one of those chintz sofa rooms -- which the lady designers laid carefully out for conviviality and comfort -- to sink into for indoor life. I remember when every house had a piano and no television in it, and rooms were set up for reading or conversation.
Every chair is down filled, has its own light source for reading, and side table for tea or cocktails. Note absence of large, conversation and footsie-impeding, coffee tables. Note ambient light in addition to task lights -- something SJ in her fugue interior decoration mode, per the winter salon, has absolutely no conception of. I take to task almost every MCM and modern interior (my preference) for this lack of consideration for homeowners and guests who wish to live conversational (non TV) lives in their homes -- furniture unsittable and not arranged for convo. Arranged at Lalande for raves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
*** FLY ON THE WALL ***

No Life Ryan:
D'you fancy comin' to France with me, Dawny?

Ladyboy Dawny: Wot we do in France? Me not know France ... too far away ...

No Life Ryan: We can do wot we're doin' 'ere, can't we? Ya know, drivin' round all day, doin' a bit of this, a bit of that ... lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! An' the viewers will watch anythin' and pay for anythin' ... it's a regular little gold mine ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could open fish farm like Uncle Lee and do phucky-phucky and make babies and vlogs all day...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Thai me up, baby! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Yeah, let's Thai the knot an' buy a manner 'ouse like uncle Lee and live 'appily ever after ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could call it the Phucky-Phucky Fish Farm

No Life Ryan: Ah phucket! I don't phuckin' belive it! I forgot to tell ya ...

Ladyboy Dawny: What's wrong, what matter?

No Life Ryan: I forgot to tell ya, I ain't gotta job ... How am I gonna afford to buy a flippin' manner house? We could always live at Uncle Lee's ... The YT revenue ... it's awright but it ain't a bleedin' fortune ...

Ladyboy Dawny: Me no want to live with Uncle Lee ... house too small ... no privacy ... Me going to stay in Phucket and look for another Westerner with more money ...

No Life Ryan: Well, go on then, you can start lookin' now! Get out the phuckin' car, I don't wanna phuckin' see you again! You really phuck me off, do you know that?!

Ladyboy Dawny: Me sorry but you no work ... you stay here with me ... you phuck me an' I phuck you in Phucket ... that way both happy ...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'apppy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you hear what I say?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you okay?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Just a minute, where's me camera gone? You nicked it? You 'ave phucked me, ain't ya? I've been phucked on Phucket. I'm the one who does the phuckin' ... I've been phuckin' over the viewers for munfs nah with piss borin' videos an' I won't even be able to do that anymore ... wot am I goin' to do nah?

Ladyboy Dawny: No worry. Me phuck Westerner ... me give you money for another camera ...

No Life Ryan: I don't believe this ... you said you were goin' to phuck me an' nah you're goin' to phuck someone else ... Wot is wrong with you?!

Ladyboy Dawny: That is life on Phucket ... everyone get phucked and phuck everyone else ... that's why only ladyboys here ... equality ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So telling how the goodbye party footage for FRK was all about Fanny and her fugly dress....hardly saw FRK at all...which is FINE....but shows was a narc Fanny is.
I think FRK hated Snorts more then be hated HER. I am with FRK on this one.
A little reminder for FRK as she slips into oblivion….
A reminder of the toxic life she manifested for herself with SSB

Both can read it and see themselves
Only sits SSB who still living the dream πŸ’­

How will she grift the airline ticket to Versailles…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She bought it with her "own hard earned money" as she wrote when a viewer challenged her why she begs for help to renovate their estate but then goes and buys a house in Tuscanny. She makes a big thing about hanging laundry since she wouldn't know how to do it as an American royal.
I saw that and wanted to scream at her," They are called CLOTHES PINS, YOU NUT!!!"
AND come ON!!! Who doesn't know how to hang clothes on a line?
I don't THINK she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
*** FLY ON THE WALL ***

No Life Ryan:
D'you fancy comin' to France with me, Dawny?

Ladyboy Dawny: Wot we do in France? Me not know France ... too far away ...

No Life Ryan: We can do wot we're doin' 'ere, can't we? Ya know, drivin' round all day, doin' a bit of this, a bit of that ... lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! An' the viewers will watch anythin' and pay for anythin' ... it's a regular little gold mine ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could open fish farm like Uncle Lee and do phucky-phucky and make babies and vlogs all day...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Thai me up, baby! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Yeah, let's Thai the knot an' buy a manner 'ouse like uncle Lee and live 'appily ever after ...

Ladyboy Dawny: We could call it the Phucky-Phucky Fish Farm

No Life Ryan: Ah phucket! I don't phuckin' belive it! I forgot to tell ya ...

Ladyboy Dawny: What's wrong, what matter?

No Life Ryan: I forgot to tell ya, I ain't gotta job ... How am I gonna afford to buy a flippin' manner house? We could always live at Uncle Lee's ... The YT revenue ... it's awright but it ain't a bleedin' fortune ...

Ladyboy Dawny: Me no want to live with Uncle Lee ... house too small ... no privacy ... Me going to stay in Phucket and look for another Westerner with more money ...

No Life Ryan: Well, go on then, you can start lookin' now! Get out the phuckin' car, I don't wanna phuckin' see you again! You really phuck me off, do you know that?!

Ladyboy Dawny: Me sorry but you no work ... you stay here with me ... you phuck me an' I phuck you in Phucket ... that way both happy ...

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'apppy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you hear what I say?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, I like the sound of that! Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah!

Ladyboy Dawny: Ryan, you okay?

No Life Ryan: Yeah, lovely jubbly, 'appy days, yeah! Just a minute, where's me camera gone? You nicked it? You 'ave phucked me, ain't ya? I've been phucked on Phucket. I'm the one who does the phuckin' ... I've been phuckin' over the viewers for munfs nah with piss borin' videos an' I won't even be able to do that anymore ... wot am I goin' to do nah?

Ladyboy Dawny: No worry. Me phuck Westerner ... me give you money for another camera ...

No Life Ryan: I don't believe this ... you said you were goin' to phuck me an' nah you're goin' to phuck someone else ... Wot is wrong with you?!

Ladyboy Dawny: That is life on Phucket ... everyone get phucked and phuck everyone else ... that's why only ladyboys here ... equality ...
THAT....WAS...PRICELESS!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg those two Dutch gays bringing a Frank Govers gown...I for sure think the one who presented it has wore it himself...some time ago... at a drag queenparty...lalalande is just like a dechetterie....stuff you want to get rit of...ship it to Lalande for a few minutes of fame...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can just picture that guy wearing the dress. He certainly knew a lot about it and how to wear it comfortably

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.