The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Cajun music, (and food), not least because my Older Brother, who was into blues, country & rock n roll, discovered it. I love the traditional 'Joli Blon' waltz, but this is the version I grew up with. It's still a total mystery to me what the hell it all means, the Cajun version is even worse to fathom :

Beautiful.
The best food I've ever heard of is the fusion of Cajun with the Vietnamese immigrant shrimp fishermen. Oyster po boys with a sprig of coriander. Crawfish and Noodles, popular restaurant in Houston (foodie capital of the universe full of Katrina refugees).
There's also an unbelievably good Pulitzer-Prize-winning book of short stories about Viet Louisiana. The Indochinese used to speak French. I once interviewed a Cambodian shaman who channelled Moses. I asked her what language Moses spoke. "French," she said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you @Ginginger, utterly fascinating. I just assumed all Canadians spoke Acadian French, how ignorant am I.
Can you tell what French American Cajuns from south Louisiana speak?
Isn't it fascinating how powerful and infinitely adaptable "one" language is? The French Academy must be soiling their pantalons.
Very interesting video! Thanks for sharing!
The French spoken by the older couple in the video is very similar to the French spoken by older Acadians when I was a child. So people born in the first part of the last century. The difference is in the cadence due to their southern influences.
In the late 1960’s or early 1970’s a Louisiana politician who had Cajun roots came to the Province of New Brunswick to revive a link with the Acadians. It was an attempt to foster a cultural and linguistic exchange. As the older gentleman in the video mentioned they weren’t allowed to speak French in school the goal was to save the language. They were offering scholarships to go to Louisiana to encourage the use of the French language. I do not remember all the details as I was young. I remember that it caused quite a stir to have this gentleman from Cajun country come to our neck of the woods. His family name was LeBlanc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But why is she there....is she having a company? Is she buying a chateau...is she looking for a French hunk..a patreon.....or just travelling through France? Its not that the Shittoo is the nicest place anyone would wanne stay on tour..looking at the prices she askes for a room....and to see the state everything is in....I guess we will get the answer in September.... :oops:
Maybe she's on holiday and decided to extend her stay? Not every we see on the vlogs is infected by Stephanitis, thank goodness! ;) :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last supper

2 years of cooking 🧑‍🍳
And
Her final supper is a cheese board
Shared with 8

I am like a turtle 🐢 on my back
I can’t get up for the laughter 😂😂😂

Vlog for Marie … mais non
Cest moi moi moi moi

SSB was only short of saying

It’s BRITNAY witch 😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well.
If I could gut the Entrance hall/ petite salon???? Whatever the "Welcome to the Jungle" room is called...I WOULD!
Such a hodgepodge of mismatched wallpaper, curtains, flooring, furniture, pillows.....

But I can SO tolerate watching since Snorts is barely visible.
What does he DO all day????
Spends it on eBay.
Busy little fellow.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my gawd, another yellow/orange monstrosity that reveals all. That colour is even worse than that of the Villiotti one, it really does not do anything for her complexion! What were those visitors thinking of? And more of Davy's parents' unwanted garbage. I think the whole world knows exactly where to take their rubbish, knowing it will be welcomed with open arms, regardless of how tasteless and tacky it might be!

If BJJ is meant to be isolating to protect his friend, why does he keep turning up, and why is it only he who is wearing a mask? Surely, if he is in a room with others, they should be wearing masks to prevent spreading anything to him which he could then pass on. None of them understands anything connected to Covid precautions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my gawd, another yellow/orange monstrosity that reveals all. That colour is even worse than that of the Villiotti one, it really does not do anything for her complexion! What were those visitors thinking of? And more of Davy's parents' unwanted garbage. I think the whole world knows exactly where to take their rubbish, knowing it will be welcomed with open arms, regardless of how tasteless and tacky it might be!
I know!!!! The only thing of Davy's junk that I would keep is the 1930's manager with music box.

SJ can wear her new mango outfit to Teabeg and Andrews engagement party!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today I saw episode in which SJ received some old porcelain and she kept saying how much she is going to use it with Metheric on their travells around France...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

If BJJ is meant to be isolating to protect his friend, why does he keep turning up, and why is it only he who is wearing a mask? Surely, if he is in a room with others, they should be wearing masks to prevent spreading anything to him which he could then pass on. None of them understands anything connected to Covid precautions!
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ M

Sesame Street -
Big Bird at the farmhouse 😈
Or
all the friends of Sesame Street Last harrah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Morons, the lot of them, with :poop: for brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Julie Montagu, that overly peppy and over-acting American vlogger is the current titleholder.
I saw a vlog where some of her friends mentioned her being "royalty"; aristocratic families are not royal but she did not bother to correct them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm very surprised Gloria Vanderbilt's apartment is only going for 1.5 mill. It's a prestigious location.
Not to derail. It's actually, $1.125M. Beekman Place is not as prestigious as it used to be. Also, the interior of the apartment is dated and looks like it needs extensive reno work. There is a unit for sale in the same building with the exact same floor plan and size for $1.9M--but gutted and updated, recently. Here in Manhattan, properties that are closer to the two rivers are a lot cheaper, and Beekman is right on edge of Manhattan on the East River. In most cases, the closer you are to the center, the pricier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well.
If I could gut the Entrance hall/ petite salon???? Whatever the "Welcome to the Jungle" room is called...I WOULD!
Such a hodgepodge of mismatched wallpaper, curtains, flooring, furniture, pillows.....

But I can SO tolerate watching since Snorts is barely visible.
What does he DO all day????
Spends it on eBay.
Busy little fellow.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
He's in Stefanny's booodoir trying on her clothes.

• Haha
It's curious, what we who are far away from Lalande, can see and deduce from cool, non-eyewitness, video evidence, like cops looking at CCTV footage (and curiously, how much more we can deduce when Lalande is shot by somebody else).
What I absolutely don't think I can speculate upon, because I'm not there, is the elements of SJ's downfall. Because I'm not there, absorbing the marinade, I can't get what lawyers call a theory of the case.
Which is why I'm so curious about @Clara Burnett's observation and premonition that it's coming. Do you have some sense, Clara, of what form it could take? Does the rise of PJ have something to do with it? I'm clueless, in the strangest way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG what the hell isshe wearing? It's an abomination.
Patron darlings

Guest are selected to stay from patrons

God only knows what the other 100 gowns he has paid for look like 👍

3 blind mice 🐁 - they seem to be a breed of ppl that do not orbit the real world 🌎

And like tit on a shoe 👠
They find each other 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.