The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course most people can hang clothes on a line BUT like a lot of "house work" there are some helpful little tips you can pick up. I liked the one of pinning a dress to the line under the arms (leaves no pin marks).

Reactions: 10
You are so right about that. What the whole world doesn't know is that she's only welcoming the tat ON camera. Most of the stuff she is showing in her vlogs goes straight into the garbage afterwards. She used to have normal sized bins at her shitshow, but since she started the grifting that has changed. My eyes and ears have seen the big containers they use now and even they aren't big enough: on collection day the tat is piled up next to them on the street.
That's fascinating Clara! I suppose she keeps the gift grab going to get the YouTube income to pay for more expensive tat she thinks she wants, and in case any deluded fan sends her something of real value?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's curious, what we who are far away from Lalande, can see and deduce from cool, non-eyewitness, video evidence, like cops looking at CCTV footage (and curiously, how much more we can deduce when Lalande is shot by somebody else).
What I absolutely don't think I can speculate upon, because I'm not there, is the elements of SJ's downfall. Because I'm not there, absorbing the marinade, I can't get what lawyers call a theory of the case.
Which is why I'm so curious about @Clara Burnett's observation and premonition that it's coming. Do you have some sense, Clara, of what form it could take? Does the rise of PJ have something to do with it? I'm clueless, in the strangest way.
It's mostly bits and pieces from things I hear from people that are in the know. We all rate her vlog's narrative as unsustainable (you can only say 'amazing' so many times and still remain credible, even to complete morons who will gladly give you their money if you keep playing charades. Potty seemed unwilling to tell her when he's coming back and the not so elusive N and his family also seem to avoid her like the plague. No word from her beloved IJ about when and if she's coming back to the shittoo. She has made her bed, literally when it comes to Snorts, and my eyes and ears tell me she getting rather lonely. The relentless stream of criticism she gets, not just here but there's a distinct buzz around her, is making her extremely nervous. There's too many possible moles to keep her dirty laundry from exposure. My main reason for expecting her impended downfall is math: what comes up, eventually must come down. It's been too long to be putting out the fire with gasoline.

Omg those two Dutch gays bringing a Frank Govers gown...I for sure think the one who presented it has wore it himself...some time ago... at a drag queenparty...lalalande is just like a dechetterie....stuff you want to get rit of...ship it to Lalande for a few minutes of fame...
You are right. A few minutes of fame before it get's either dumped or burned.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I was on Guru Gossip with you too!
Still have never got an answer how DJ and IJ became overnight millionaires so under the radar. Even if it were just their real estate holdings but it wasn’t, it was excessive shopping, vacations and Dereck essentially a full time painter all while becoming rich, rich, rich. I stay on Tattler for all of you lovelies but in the hopes some Cransford Hall disgruntled employee or tossed relative finds us!

Next will be ‘we can’t get pregnant!’
The price of property in the UK shot up around the time SJ's parents would have been selling, and has remained in a upwards trajectory ever since. My friend in London bought a property in a downmarket area at the time for £200,000 and became a millionaire when it was sold recently. Another friend inherited property from his grandfather in Manchester and the same happened to him when it was sold last year. I think SJ's parents were shrewd investors. If there had been any scandal re the care/nursing homes someone would have come forward by now, to claim compensation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What is with the wallpaper in the entryway? She just went for one big crooked cut instead of cutting it to fit around the the crown molding (that extends two feet beyond the door for no reason, then dips back in..)? And she couldn't be bothered to fit a piece between the door and molding, so it's just left white...
She has put that wallpaper up herself, there's your answer about what's wrong with it. It was extremely expensive wallpaper and she f**ked it up. Own up to your mistakes, SJ, it will make you a better person.

Clara has no insider knowledge at the moment, she only had friends who left there I 2019. Though she is good at psychoanalysis, let’s not pretend she is a fly on the actual dripping wall 😂
I certainly am not anywhere near those mold invested walls at the moment, nor would I want to be, even just concerning my health. But I actually do know some of the flies that regularly do visit her pile of tit. My friends left in 2017 by the way, just to be accurate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was surprised at the monthly maintenance quoted - $4300 a month? That seems ridiculous for a property valued at only $1.25 million!

I was also surprised that the "richest little girl in the world", who had a long career in business, the arts and entertainment, only had a paltry $1.5 million estate (including the apartment) to leave to Cooper. Surely she had "off the books" wealth squirreled away overseas?
That is only flat the stufion which is on the ground floor is not included
Apparently she was valued 200 mil but cooper was "convinced" that he is getting non (wonder if he didn't want to be perceived in a certai way but he surely benefited from it... also from bei g a good looking well connected gay)

Reactions: 5
In America the saying is "Don't bust my balls"...I don't like it either but even my kids and grandkids say it.

Forgot to add, people here, mostly men, call an outspoken woman a "ball buster"...
Mmm, seems to be something a man insecure in his masculinity might say...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her net worth at her death was $200 million and she also had an apartment on the Upper East Side that was listed at $50 million in 2019 (amongst other properties, I'm sure..) Anderson is doing just fine!
I think it went to charity.He didn't get much.

Reactions: 4
That's fascinating Clara! I suppose she keeps the gift grab going to get the YouTube income to pay for more expensive tat she thinks she wants, and in case any deluded fan sends her something of real value?
The expensive stuff is surely set aside. Any china she doesn't fancy will end up in the cupboards in the gites she rents out, which actually makes sense to me. If it's really ugly, it's thrown out instantly. Nutty makes a note of 'how it sadly got broken during a fancy dinner party where its beauty was the centerpiece of all joy', in case the generous gift giver asks about its whereabouts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think it went to charity.He didn't get much.
Don't believe that for a second - be rich and have good accountants to write off $200 million to a charity, and Anderson can still get a hefty percentage of that as a tax write off as he is the heir! (He's still making $12 million a year from CNN)

(SJ has made me VERY cynical LOL)

Dear Stephanie. - please use it as tinder on Selmar's next bonfire.
Or - please give it to Sillymar when he next goes on Tinder

That is exactly where I stopped watching!
I can't believe I did keep watching..it got worse, she kept repeating herself over her shock the power was not on..then had a breakdown trying to open windows..that she actually was having trouble what the holes in the walls were called. Those poor people in that town - but it is a B&B so they probably will not have to see her struggle with her clothes line again.

Reactions: 7
It's mostly bits and pieces from things I hear from people that are in the know. We all rate her vlog's narrative as unsustainable (you can only say 'amazing' so many times and still remain credible, even to complete morons who will gladly give you their money if you keep playing charades. Potty seemed unwilling to tell her when he's coming back and the not so elusive N and his family also seem to avoid her like the plague. No word from her beloved IJ about when and if she's coming back to the shittoo. She has made her bed, literally when it comes to Snorts, and my eyes and ears tell me she getting rather lonely. The relentless stream of criticism she gets, not just here but there's a distinct buzz around her, is making her extremely nervous. There's too many possible moles to keep her dirty laundry from exposure. My main reason for expecting her impended downfall is math: what comes up, eventually must come down. It's been too long to be putting out the fire with gasoline.

I do have to keep reminding myself that SJ is a middle aged woman.

• Haha
Most of the stuff she is showing in her vlogs goes straight into the garbage afterwards. She used to have normal sized bins at her shitshow, but since she started the grifting that has changed. My eyes and ears have seen the big containers they use now and even they aren't big enough: on collection day the tat is piled up next to them on the street.
How horrible! What a waste! :mad:😔
She could at least have donated all that tat to Emmaüs, for other people to enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't believe that for a second - be rich and have good accountants to write off $200 million to a charity, and Anderson can still get a hefty percentage of that as a tax write off as he is the heir! (He's still making $12 million a year from CNN)

(SJ has made me VERY cynical LOL)
Of course😉I do remember anterview with Gloria she said she didn't believe in inheriting money.And she did have 2 other sons...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.