The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught him, too. That is not SJ's cousin. Cuz is a bit of a dish, too. And filmed sans shirt on the crumbling terrace in one of the early CD vlogs. Woof! I believe he is scheduled to install the new/old paneling this month, so keep your opera glasses at the ready.
This is the cousin who is supposed to install that expensive paneling. He looks short enough to reach the low ceiling of the "grand" salon.
He's supposed to come this month when everything in France shuts down for the summer.

I see nothing to oooh-lala about him.
cd22.png
cd23.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not trying to be snarky or anything but from what we've seen, I think she drinks more than 1200 calories a day....
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I like Davy. I really do. But what do you give a girl who has everything? Surely not ONE but TWO nativity sets in August? i could not help thinking during the unwrapping, that passing those on to a home for the elderly might mean that someone who would really appreciate it might get to enjoy it. Or to a small village church whose old one might be a little aged and in need of replacement? The four Christmas tree decorations were lovely - would a hospital not appreciate them for decorating the tree in the foyer at Christmas? Or a homeless shelter?
Spot on. And the quantities of tea, biscuits and chocolates should go to a nursing home, along with the crocheted blankets and old (non costume-y clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was even on guru gossip, which had a couple of more comments in the beginning than tl but died soon... Came over real early under another name though... Was Stephfending because Marie made me mad most from the very beginning....and still is....
I was on Guru Gossip with you too!
Still have never got an answer how DJ and IJ became overnight millionaires so under the radar. Even if it were just their real estate holdings but it wasn’t, it was excessive shopping, vacations and Dereck essentially a full time painter all while becoming rich, rich, rich. I stay on Tattler for all of you lovelies but in the hopes some Cransford Hall disgruntled employee or tossed relative finds us!

I wonder if metheric made him his fiance bc he just couldnt show up with f-boy who he knows for 2 weeks and expect gwen to cater to him?

And sorry for the dose of cynism befote the night night, but for gangsta grannies would be easier to swallow that he is a gay if he is in love on the way to altar than a promiscuous grafter who paid for a comapny who scammed him out of so.eone elses money
Next will be ‘we can’t get pregnant!’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Back to check in on you all. I would be locking my bedroom doors and the wardrobes with turret access too! Shifty look to him.
Maybe Philip now sleeps at the foot of SJs bed to keep her safe from intruders? I wouldn’t feel safe with a back door swinging open and god knows who arriving daily to get a glimpse at ‘the Lalanders’ as if they were animals in a zoo!
I wouldn't feel safe with Snorts protecting me!!!
He would probably cry, pee his jumpsuit and throw Fanny in front of HIMSELF for protection.
As a good Mummy should.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In tonight CD video there was a man i never saw and he was not introduced.. Is he the famous cousin coming for pannelling?? He is visible at the very last minute of the video, not tall and with a blue tshirt..
I’m (as always) catching up, so maybe someone has already answered… but nope haha! Here he is. As a bonus view, here is MP wearing garb that ironically didn’t call for last rights!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that and wanted to scream at her," They are called CLOTHES PINS, YOU NUT!!!"
AND come ON!!! Who doesn't know how to hang clothes on a line?
I don't THINK she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth.
That is exactly where I stopped watching!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Clara has no insider knowledge at the moment, she only had friends who left there I 2019. Though she is good at psychoanalysis, let’s not pretend she is a fly on the actual dripping wall 😂
Stepppnnnaaaaaiiieeeee

32 posts you just can’t contain yourself 😂😂😂😂

Fact
That dress did make You did look like big bird

The dress was shite

Snorts is EVEN annoying you now

FRK - stabbed you so many times with her insta releases …
face it she made you look feckin freckles

Sincerity is not gaslighting FRKs exit
And babes you took the piss 😂

Containing yourself for a few weeks on yer flying monkeys 🐒 ac

When you come straight for VIPs - with your snidely passive aggressive prose …. 🎯

Bud we are here ripping the back off YOU and your charlatan ways …
Just Here on Tattle

So after 50 threads 🧵
We can Smell 👃 a RAT 🐀
Without having smell-o-vision

Face it …. You come here for a laugh
We are the basis of your critical thinking 🤔

Bud we laugh all day 24/7
Viewing you
And
Reviewing you -

hilarious savagely witty prose served up 24/7

Perfect 👍
Delighted 😀 you rejoined us ….

Didn’t one of the Elizabeth lose their heads
Or was it the whole crown 👑

I’d say she tells everyone she rises above the petty comments on here,
How …. Mmm

Right - go look in the mirror
Repeat after me

It’s my chateau
My life
And I’m going to make a success of it

Ok poppet 😈

Here we go

1- close the patron ac
2- stop 🛑 grifting
3- get a job

Now … how was that for constructive Criticism ???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I caught him, too. That is not SJ's cousin. Cuz is a bit of a dish, too. And filmed sans shirt on the crumbling terrace in one of the early CD vlogs. Woof! I believe he is scheduled to install the new/old paneling this month, so keep your opera glasses at the ready.
Offfffffsake
Snorty go to bed 🛌

Woof 🐶
The animal 🦔 ref gave you away …
Roll over TRY playing with SSB

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, that may be the ugliest dress of all time.
I've never seen a drag queen wear anything that was Ugly as a moral category. But this is failed Judy Jetson. Made for someone with big shoulders and no boobs. In yellow. Which no white girl over the age of two, unless she is actually Big Bird, should wear. Any drag queen knows this.
See if you can spot the young RuPaul, looking beautiful, in this classic video vixen appearance.
Oh wow, spotted !! Two of my kids (11 & 18) find RuPaul quite interesting… I loved this video back in the day… Coming home, high on whatever and watching Letterman and Muchmusic❤. "You can call me he. You can call me she. You can call me Regis and Kathie Lee; I don't care! Just as long as you call me."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member
🎯
As in time honoured tradition

the thread 🧵
It’s Your honour naming …..51

The anticipation …. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But she is milking it and writing how she was able to find herself and she worked there ... found most amazing people ... (as if she worked there for months not 3 days
To me it is what happens when you have tiny appartment in manhattan and you try to squeeze too much tat from travel in there so the rest of housewives can be jealous of your life
And noone will tell tou anything bc you are heiress and it is given that you have (questionable but surely expensive) taste
It looks like my granddaughter's dolls house. All clashing colours and stuffed with as much junk as she can fit in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Using (fake?) tears for views - she really has no boundaries for exploiting people's emotions or privacy!

View attachment 694900
Indeed, very revealing of her festering character. Also: trying to steal the spotlight back from her dedicated student in the Academy of Grifting on her last night by modelling an even uglier yellow designer dress than the one she scammed out of that South African impostor. She will stop at absolutely nothing to make the camera go her way again. So shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the whole world knows exactly where to take their rubbish, knowing it will be welcomed with open arms, regardless of how tasteless and tacky it might be!
You are so right about that. What the whole world doesn't know is that she's only welcoming the tat ON camera. Most of the stuff she is showing in her vlogs goes straight into the garbage afterwards. She used to have normal sized bins at her shitshow, but since she started the grifting that has changed. My eyes and ears have seen the big containers they use now and even they aren't big enough: on collection day the tat is piled up next to them on the street.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.