The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 695466
Stephanie, may I please introduce my lifelong friend, Delicatezza. No, Delicatezza, it’s quite alright, my lower altitude here prevents any spread of Covid, as does the fragrant nosegay. I’ve been isolating, you see, in preparation for your visit.
OMG Thank you. Thank you. This is absolutely brilliant. Delicatezza. I am dying. I haven't heard the term nosegay for years. Perfectly hysterical post. x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate anything cluttered. I have white walls in every room of my house except one. Every item on show has a reason to be on the wall or display table - and there is not a great deal of it. But I cannot help loving Amy Sedaris's Greenwich apartment. I am leaving the link here to the Youtube vid. It is seven minutes long. Would love everyone's opinion.
sorry, could only put up with 2 minutes of that....my stomach was starting to churn around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might seem strange but there's also rompere i coglioni(as in testicles),rompere il cazzo(penis) or stare sul cazzo ,more vulgar versions ,used by everybody...😂
Ahhh Wilhelm - I was trying to remember what Carlo also says - very typical il cazzo...also one of my least fave Italian words..

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! The fact that they have paying guests whose food is stored and prepared in the same fridge and kitchen as the staffs food, that there is no HACCCP food safety being followed, and that any old volunteer who can do mornings will prep a breakfast does my head in!!!
I don't know how it is in france but i wohld guess it might ve even stricter, one needs to have a special permision to handle the food so not just random who knows who (who might have scratched his balls and forgot to wash his hands bc he is just not used to be vigilant enough since he is not a professional cook/ chef assistant) prepared the food for the staff or the guests

Reactions: 10
No, he's a volunteer who fixed one of the doorways at Lalande. He was introduced last week when Steve and Sara revealed their chateau.
There was also another, shortish man there; he seemed to be the partner of the man who brought the dress.

Reactions: 4
Omg yes! The fact that they have paying guests whose food is stored and prepared in the same fridge and kitchen as the staffs food, that there is no HACCCP food safety being followed, and that any old volunteer who can do mornings will prep a breakfast does my head in!!!
Elizabethrex - Another foodie shining the light...paaaarfect...Yes -HACCCP - goes in line with the silly vlog interlude where Nuttie displays a cheese platter, she will not take credit for - because it was a group creation! I would not take any part in that platter...lets not have grapes solo rolling around...happy to see it had some nice cheese selections - but a group effort handling meats?? Nuttie showing us what we all know, its takes a village to raise a platter. Don't drop it Nuttie - its HEAVY. With more than the actual contents...warning now peeps - I am all over food issues :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I hear that music I try to bypass it all but almost invariably when I push the play button again it opens on Stephanie and Michael in the dining room and her insufferable "...and LOFTER"....sorry, I don't usually make a mockery of the British pronunciations but she just sounds so snooty and faux-posh when she speaks!!!...I don't know, maybe I should just stop watching her vlogs since they affect me so much....

OK...just watched Stephanie painting and I must say, it was good to see her doing some actual labor....I'm sure she's read on here how no one thinks she even knows how to do real work. This is a positive check for her. Not enough to change my mind completely but a bonus anyway.
How muxh of her actual work have you seen? Or was it all just a good editing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But....... she is so good at it !!! :love:
I am telling you I am learning from them and I started to thank people or appload men for the smallest things and you know what - it works :))))))
These people wabt to give you more (more of what you actually want) do more for you etc. I advise everyone yo try it out for themselves
This is the cousin who is supposed to install that expensive paneling. He looks short enough to reach the low ceiling of the "grand" salon.
He's supposed to come this month when everything in France shuts down for the summer.

I see nothing to oooh-lala about him.
View attachment 695467 View attachment 695468
The holalaa part about him is that he looks like a hunk (basically u can tell without omission that he is into women and that my dear is enough of a qualification in lalaland)

• Haha
Elizabethrex - Another foodie shining the light...paaaarfect...Yes -HACCCP - goes in line with the silly vlog interlude where Nuttie displays a cheese platter, she will not take credit for - because it was a group creation! I would not take any part in that platter...lets not have grapes solo rolling around...happy to see it had some nice cheese selections - but a group effort handling meats?? Nuttie showing us what we all know, its takes a village to raise a platter. Don't drop it Nuttie - its HEAVY. With more than the actual contents...warning now peeps - I am all over food issues :)
Apart from the hygiene issues, their "cheeseplatters" are visually interesting. However, to have cheeses, cut up fruit, olives etc. assembled nillywilly with charcuterie (cold meats, whatever you'd like to call it) on one board is just so wrong. Even assuming that nobody is a cheese loving vegetarian who would not touch the stuff, all cheek by jowl on one platter, anyway.😖🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Everyone is getting bored with the sameness of all SJ's vlogs: the awful gift grabs and the other vlogs showing SJ trying on some dreadful gifted dress, or knitted rubbish; shouting through the window to the minions; tottering around checking up on never to be finished work, etc., etc. so here's an idea for how she might rake up a few new viewers, more in line with her interests. How about a chateau version of Ru Paul's drag race in the grand salon? The long-term inhabitants could divide themselves into different groups: "Hedgehogs", "Squirrels", "Bats", etc. They have a wealth of costumes to choose from in the costume cupboard, including the actual drag queen yellow gowns. Should Selmar be the MC? I guess BJJ will have to take part in the competition himself. M.Potts; MPK and his fiance; Dana, etc. should all be invited to form groups and take part. Loki and Michael might like to come, plus Celeste and the lady who is there at the moment. There are plenty of objects that could be made into trophies for the winners. The La La land Drag Race could make her several more millions. I can't wait to see it; it will be even better than the chateau Come Dine with Me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Seeing
So with you both. Haven't watched a vlog since that episode, and I was a BIG fan, promoting her on other sites. Inam sure it was at a similar time to Marie. In my lingo "they were trying it on", Was tempted to go back, then it was stated on here she had been in contact with BG - accepting gifts (even though Nicki says she does not accept gifts). What gets me is they are not starving. They may still be paying alimony to Carlo's first wife/mother of his son.
1. Her daughter goes to boarding school, possibly paid by her father.
2. Her husband has his job through some sort of nepotism. His father ran the cemetary, his grandfather before that.
3. They own one car, a vespa type bike, percentage of family home with productive land on Capri.
4. She worked hard to pivot when covid hit devoting herself to you tube with some merchandise.
5. Opportunities to further cash in she has decided not to do (eg personal call outs for people's birthdays. Huge business for famous people, hollywood, sports people).
6. Professional editors offered to help edit for free the novel she has written (did not take up offer instead wanted random people to read it)
7. Other suggestions have been made eg cookbook, coordinating individual stays on Capri, etc. She has said no.

It was a creepy, obvious video begging for money. If she wants to increase her patronage so she can buy a car she needs to have a better approach.
I must a vloggers nightmare as I never notice the hint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree....i remember a time ago i made a remark on the fleuries...and got a bit shot down...but they can clearly give SJ a hand...although the methode is a bit more carefull and better displayed.....the cause is the same.....they are grifters...big time...
The vlogs almost hide that fact as they are very well edited, scripted and they both work hard. They asked for patreons from get go in such a slick way too. Such a disappointment 🙄

I hate anything cluttered. I have white walls in every room of my house except one. Every item on show has a reason to be on the wall or display table - and there is not a great deal of it. But I cannot help loving Amy Sedaris's Greenwich apartment. I am leaving the link here to the Youtube vid. It is seven minutes long. Would love everyone's opinion.
Omg, she's adorable!

• Heart
  • Wow
When I hear that music I try to bypass it all but almost invariably when I push the play button again it opens on Stephanie and Michael in the dining room and her insufferable "...and LOFTER"....sorry, I don't usually make a mockery of the British pronunciations but she just sounds so snooty and faux-posh when she speaks!!!...I don't know, maybe I should just stop watching her vlogs since they affect me so much....

OK...just watched Stephanie painting and I must say, it was good to see her doing some actual labor....I'm sure she's read on here how no one thinks she even knows how to do real work. This is a positive check for her. Not enough to change my mind completely but a bonus anyway.
she was also dressed sensibly as well for the painting

• Wow
1628071786116.jpeg

As I pondered in my self isolation, I imagined Delicatezza’s embrace, thankful, adoring at my self-sacrifice. SUCH a good friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.