The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching the Goodbye Marie vlog and I just have to say....MY GODD I HATE THAT INTRO MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!!!!!...Every time I hear it my stomach turns! I don't know if it's because I know that sickening gate opening and the Hi, I'm Stephanie is coming up....You'd think after all this time and I know I've seen people in the comments saying she should change her intro, that she'd find a new way to open her vlogs....

I'm sorry I've been so pissy the last few posts but she is really starting to get on my last nerve!!!
I always have to try and bypass the opening sequence - especially where that snidey little spiv, Teabag Trotter appears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love the episodes when fanny pretends to be working :))
But oh gawd, again today, the almighty, omnipresent Daddy found his way into that loo-to-be with her!
I had an absolutely wonderful Dad, the kindest, tenderest, most cheerful, sanest man in the universe. He was an artist and sculptor (of beautiful, interesting things with never an uncouth or dodgy undertone) and made a very good living at it. From time to time, I use his tools (for mundane DIY!), but I don't drool about him every day, or ever in fact. I just feel quietly warm and well-loved on the very odd occasion I stop to think about him.
For goodness sake, Stef love - GET HELP for your obsession and the abysmal slough of co-dependence your invasive, boundaryless father left you in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just started watching the Goodbye Marie vlog and I just have to say....MY GODD I HATE THAT INTRO MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!!!!!...Every time I hear it my stomach turns! I don't know if it's because I know that sickening gate opening and the Hi, I'm Stephanie is coming up....You'd think after all this time and I know I've seen people in the comments saying she should change her intro, that she'd find a new way to open her vlogs....

I'm sorry I've been so pissy the last few posts but she is really starting to get on my last nerve!!!
PLEASE do NOT be sorry! I feel exactly the same way! When I see her or hear her voice I want to :sick: :sick: :sick: ! She is so fake and such a GRIFTER, and her pretentiousness is just too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always have to try and bypass the opening sequence - especially where that snidey little spiv, Teabag Trotter appears.
When I hear that music I try to bypass it all but almost invariably when I push the play button again it opens on Stephanie and Michael in the dining room and her insufferable "...and LOFTER"....sorry, I don't usually make a mockery of the British pronunciations but she just sounds so snooty and faux-posh when she speaks!!!...I don't know, maybe I should just stop watching her vlogs since they affect me so much....

OK...just watched Stephanie painting and I must say, it was good to see her doing some actual labor....I'm sure she's read on here how no one thinks she even knows how to do real work. This is a positive check for her. Not enough to change my mind completely but a bonus anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I ALWAYS fast-forward the intro. I can't stand the humble bragging intro, the look at me I'm living a great life, and of course smug-faced Petherick who at that time was flirting outrageously with Stefanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe Andrew doesn't understand the what the word fiance really means. Maybe he thinks it's a fancy French word for hooker....
He does say he was made to post this pic - so maybe its a hostage situation..fiance is code for finance - send money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So agree and I get that feeling when Mummy's face shows up on it too !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say..... she is always gracious when thanking someone...... even shocking gifts!
She has had loads of practice to perfect her fake graciousness. This gift grab has been going on since the beginning of lockdown I believe. Nothing about her genuine. NOTHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has had loads of practice to perfect her fake graciousness. This gift grab has been going on since the beginning of lockdown I believe. Nothing about her genuine. NOTHING!
But....... she is so good at it !!! :love:

Reactions: 13
I was surprised at the monthly maintenance quoted - $4300 a month? That seems ridiculous for a property valued at only $1.25 million!

I was also surprised that the "richest little girl in the world", who had a long career in business, the arts and entertainment, only had a paltry $1.5 million estate (including the apartment) to leave to Cooper. Surely she had "off the books" wealth squirreled away overseas?
in an interview it may have been Anderson Cooper she talked about a manager (I believe) who fleeced her of all her money. Anderson Cooper had to come to her aid financially.
She also was able to do some work to make money and I do believe she sold her art work as well.
Maybe @Marquis de Potpourri might be in the know.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely positive I recognise the new volunteer (the one who fixed the door) im
Not sure it it’s from tv or real life 🤷‍♀️
Back to check in on you all. I would be locking my bedroom doors and the wardrobes with turret access too! Shifty look to him.
Maybe Philip now sleeps at the foot of SJs bed to keep her safe from intruders? I wouldn’t feel safe with a back door swinging open and god knows who arriving daily to get a glimpse at ‘the Lalanders’ as if they were animals in a zoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you @Ginginger, utterly fascinating. I just assumed all Canadians spoke Acadian French, how ignorant am I.
Can you tell what French American Cajuns from south Louisiana speak?
Isn't it fascinating how powerful and infinitely adaptable "one" language is? The French Academy must be soiling their pantalons.
Very interesting! Creole French, patois with a bit English mixed in... Without always reading the subtitles, I could understand some as the fluency of speech, it’s rate, seemed slower.

Reactions: 6
It appears they did get a new car. They went to a castle in Umbria and they were driving a new/newer Audi suv. I wish her well, I just won't be along for the ride. And Carlo's comment "don't break the ball" or something like that was too much as well. They are coming across more and more smug and it is a turn off for me. When you put yourself out there, be prepared for criticism, I get you can't please everyone, but sometimes your own arrogance and smugness gets in the way. So to Carlo and Nicki goodbye everywhere! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh and the Brenda Gibbon's mention is the 💋 of⚰. Wrong coat tails to be riding on Nicki!
LOL Good bye Nicki from everywhere...bit like - hear that unsubscribe bell ring louder than the town square - but I do love Positano so I am for now still in...but but who is Brenda Gibbons? As for the 'don't break my balls' I hate that expression but SO many Italian men use it..drives me crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In tonight CD video there was a man i never saw and he was not introduced.. Is he the famous cousin coming for pannelling?? He is visible at the very last minute of the video, not tall and with a blue tshirt..
I caught him, too. That is not SJ's cousin. Cuz is a bit of a dish, too. And filmed sans shirt on the crumbling terrace in one of the early CD vlogs. Woof! I believe he is scheduled to install the new/old paneling this month, so keep your opera glasses at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL Good bye Nicki from everywhere...bit like - hear that unsubscribe bell ring louder than the town square - but I do love Positano so I am for now still in...but but who is Brenda Gibbons? As for the 'don't break my balls' I hate that expression but SO many Italian men use it..drives me crazy!
In America the saying is "Don't bust my balls"...I don't like it either but even my kids and grandkids say it.

Forgot to add, people here, mostly men, call an outspoken woman a "ball buster"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I caught him, too. That is not SJ's cousin. Cuz is a bit of a dish, too. And filmed sans shirt on the crumbling terrace in one of the early CD vlogs. Woof! I believe he is scheduled to install the new/old paneling this month, so keep your opera glasses at the ready.
Steph, is that you? 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marquis de Potpourri
Marquis de Potpourri
Chatty Member
Joined Jan 30, 2021
Reaction score
Ignore

😈😈😈😈😈

New VIP member 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
What an honor!
First, I'd like to thank SJ's Academy of Grifters and SJ herself for making me viciously indignant.:mad:
I would've never become a Tattle Life VIP without you.:m
Second, I want to say Thanks to Michael Petherick, whose tidal waves of tears after his first woe-is-me vlog brought me here.(y)
I now know where and how you squandered the hard-earned dollars I sent you on Patreon. F*ck you, Michael!:mad:
Third, carry on...
😆
oscars.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I have just been sent this audio recording, by Diesel, my dear friend, who set up a hidden device in the Grand Salon and picked up a conversation between Stephanie and Philip this evening:

Muffled sounds, could be kissing or Diesel’s tail dusting back and forth against the stone flooring. The theory that Stephanie could be kissing Diesel has been discounted as being unlikely.

Stephanie: So Philip. Are you properly self isolating? The only reason I ask is because if we are having a guest with an auto immune disease staying here, it is not going to look good if she catches Covid.

Philip: Yes, I am strictly self-isolating.

Stephanie: Does this mean you won’t be able to bring me my tea and croissant in the morning?

Philip: Of course you will be able to have it. I went to the bakery with Selmar and the new bloke who fixed the door earlier today. Honestly Steph, half the village was there. Anyway, I will just bring the flask and the bakery bag and put it by my side of the bed. You can just nudge me awake in the morning when you want it.

Stephanie: Excellent. I knew you would find a way to make self-isolation work effectively. Why are you coughing? No tissue? Never mind, just cough into this mask. I was using it earlier and please don’t ruin it because I will need to wear it again when I start cadeaux in a minute.

Philip: OK I am looking forward to cadeaux. I am getting a stuffed hedgehog today. Natti told me when I was chatting to her and Ian in the Petit Salon earlier. I even managed to give Marie a smacker on the cheek as a goodbye.

Stephanie Well don’t forget after hugging it and kissing it, to pass it round to everyone else so they can hug and kiss it too.

Philip: Roger that.

Stephanie: Ooh la la Philip. You’ll be offering to take me up the Eiffel Tower next.

Philip: That will have to wait until my guest arrives. After all, she might like that too. By the way, I have put out the large cabbage bowl full of snacks. We can all delve in during the opening.

Stephanie: Of the presents?

Philip: No. Of the new volunteer’s zip.

Stephanie: Loud, squealing laughter. Seriously though Philip. Should we all be sharing crisps from one bowl as you are self-isolating?

Philip: We will be fine. I said this to everyone in the kitchen when I was chatting to them all this morning. By the way Dan, Annalise, the boys, the Amazon delivery man were all there. I mean, have you read any reports of anyone catching Covid from a bowl of crisps?

Stephanie: No. I haven’t read anything…..

Diesel: Can be heard stifling a Mutley laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
1628039688414.jpeg

Stephanie, may I please introduce my lifelong friend, Delicatezza. No, Delicatezza, it’s quite alright, my lower altitude here prevents any spread of Covid, as does the fragrant nosegay. I’ve been isolating, you see, in preparation for your visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.