The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Stephanie. I feel for you. You were exposed to ridicule by the gifter of the yellow dress. He did it for a bet. Now you must have your revenge. If only a little irritated, one of Selmar's cocktails should do the trick. If you are really annoyed, a beige offering from Marie (I know she has left but if you delve into the 3rd standby freezer you will find Natti has hidden a shedload of frosty Marie leftovers you knew nothing about) may make you feel a little prettier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also came to tattle from GG like @Milre & @sandro37. I too watched the same “beauty influencers” as @sandro37 and many more. I found chateau diaries on the recommendation of a beauty lifestyle blogger. When I was reading the other threads I saw that one had been created for the shitoo. I read for a long time before I created an account. I was curious to see the content I couldn’t without doing so. I was thrown over the edge because of the rodents and the disregard for cleanliness when catering to people and couldn’t hold my tongue any longer!
Omg yes! The fact that they have paying guests whose food is stored and prepared in the same fridge and kitchen as the staffs food, that there is no HACCCP food safety being followed, and that any old volunteer who can do mornings will prep a breakfast does my head in!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was a creepy, obvious video begging for money. If she wants to increase her patronage so she can buy a car she needs to have a better approach.
Has anyone suggested putting roadside flowers in jam jars?

would anyone notice the skidmarks on any of the rag-tag chairs in the shitoo?
I needed a towel on my upholstery when I read that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was surprised at the monthly maintenance quoted - $4300 a month? That seems ridiculous for a property valued at only $1.25 million!

I was also surprised that the "richest little girl in the world", who had a long career in business, the arts and entertainment, only had a paltry $1.5 million estate (including the apartment) to leave to Cooper. Surely she had "off the books" wealth squirreled away overseas?
Her net worth at her death was $200 million and she also had an apartment on the Upper East Side that was listed at $50 million in 2019 (amongst other properties, I'm sure..) Anderson is doing just fine!

• Haha
I wonder if metheric made him his fiance bc he just couldnt show up with f-boy who he knows for 2 weeks and expect gwen to cater to him?

And sorry for the dose of cynism befote the night night, but for gangsta grannies would be easier to swallow that he is a gay if he is in love on the way to altar than a promiscuous grafter who paid for a comapny who scammed him out of so.eone elses money
Maybe Andrew doesn't understand the what the word fiance really means. Maybe he thinks it's a fancy French word for hooker....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But there is saying thank you graciously, and there is taking over a party to perform and model said dress.
is it SJs lack of gumption that makes her don every hideous item she receives, worried she may offend if she doesn’t show complete enthusiasm? Or does she genuinely get such a dopamine hit from every new item that she can’t resist trying it on to flash a bit more flesh at every opportunity?
Remember the pixie knitted dress? And the flammable peacock flapper costume? The cheapo black shiny sheath?
I truly cringe for her every time
Has she no self respect? Or does she think the cash flow will dry up if she doesn’t keep everyone happy all of the time?
I would have so much respect for her if she said ‘thanks everyone, please sendno more gifts, we have more than enough and there are so many charities that could benefit from your generosity’
The sheer man-hours involved receiving, scanning, opening, sorting and storing /disposing of that crap gives me anxiety to imagine.

Clara has no insider knowledge at the moment, she only had friends who left there I 2019. Though she is good at psychoanalysis, let’s not pretend she is a fly on the actual dripping wall 😂
Actually, I believe she has more than that. I believe there is another contact but it is not my place to say more.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
@Seeing
So with you both. Haven't watched a vlog since that episode, and I was a BIG fan, promoting her on other sites. Inam sure it was at a similar time to Marie. In my lingo "they were trying it on", Was tempted to go back, then it was stated on here she had been in contact with BG - accepting gifts (even though Nicki says she does not accept gifts). What gets me is they are not starving. They may still be paying alimony to Carlo's first wife/mother of his son.
1. Her daughter goes to boarding school, possibly paid by her father.
2. Her husband has his job through some sort of nepotism. His father ran the cemetary, his grandfather before that.
3. They own one car, a vespa type bike, percentage of family home with productive land on Capri.
4. She worked hard to pivot when covid hit devoting herself to you tube with some merchandise.
5. Opportunities to further cash in she has decided not to do (eg personal call outs for people's birthdays. Huge business for famous people, hollywood, sports people).
6. Professional editors offered to help edit for free the novel she has written (did not take up offer instead wanted random people to read it)
7. Other suggestions have been made eg cookbook, coordinating individual stays on Capri, etc. She has said no.

It was a creepy, obvious video begging for money. If she wants to increase her patronage so she can buy a car she needs to have a better approach.
It appears they did get a new car. They went to a castle in Umbria and they were driving a new/newer Audi suv. I wish her well, I just won't be along for the ride. And Carlo's comment "don't break the ball" or something like that was too much as well. They are coming across more and more smug and it is a turn off for me. When you put yourself out there, be prepared for criticism, I get you can't please everyone, but sometimes your own arrogance and smugness gets in the way. So to Carlo and Nicki goodbye everywhere! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh and the Brenda Gibbon's mention is the 💋 of⚰. Wrong coat tails to be riding on Nicki!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, Gloria Vanderbilt was an artist and had good taste. Not my taste.

Isn't that a Derek painting up on the left there?
Hmmm...can't see any signature nips and used condoms so, maybe not one of Daddy's masterpieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Andrew. I really feel I must advise. I am sure you took up your profession to try and secure yourself some kind of future. I am here to tell you - this is not the future for you. Firstly, have your suspicions not been aroused, having been told that your ....whatever he is to you... earns his living by being a Youtube vlogger - but that he never does any vlogging? And if you do not practise your profession - there will be an income spiralling downward? Before you fix your future on this 35 year old teenager, consider - he can design wallpaper but hasn't designed any. Can paint - but doesn't. Has expensive habits but no long term way of financing them. Now if your dream is to live in a cottage that is not yours, and is not his with a family that are ghastly, we wish you every happiness. Otherwise, the acceptance of his hand in marriage would be unwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In regards to who may be a mole in the chateau, I don’t think any of the non-English native speakers read here, the wit and references are beyond nati, Selmar, Marie and maybe philip. I’d say SJ does all the sleuthing here herself, and maybe even has an account to be able to raise some questions.
I’d say she tells everyone she rises above the petty comments on here, and I hope she does, cuz it must be a hell of a lot of reading to keep up with this as well as do everything else she has on!

but we kinda know she takes the constructive criticism and works with it, and fair play to her, I appreciate that.

Dear Andrew. I really feel I must advise. I am sure you took up your profession to try and secure yourself some kind of future. I am here to tell you - this is not the future for you. Firstly, have your suspicions not been aroused, having been told that your ....whatever he is to you... earns his living by being a Youtube vlogger - but that he never does any vlogging? And if you do not practise your profession - there will be an income spiralling downward? Before you fix your future on this 35 year old teenager, consider - he can design wallpaper but hasn't designed any. Can paint - but doesn't. Has expensive habits but no long term way of financing them. Now if your dream is to live in a cottage that is not yours, and is not his with a family that are ghastly, we wish you every happiness. Otherwise, the acceptance of his hand in marriage would be unwise.
Qué?

Gandalf the white has to get to sleep! Good night everyone and thanks for the entertainment!🥳❤😘🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just started watching the Goodbye Marie vlog and I just have to say....MY GODD I HATE THAT INTRO MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!!!!!...Every time I hear it my stomach turns! I don't know if it's because I know that sickening gate opening and the Hi, I'm Stephanie is coming up....You'd think after all this time and I know I've seen people in the comments saying she should change her intro, that she'd find a new way to open her vlogs....

I'm sorry I've been so pissy the last few posts but she is really starting to get on my last nerve!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
would anyone notice the skidmarks on any of the rag-tag chairs in the shitoo?
Oh my. when someone points out something you did not need to read..anyone who would even pose for a pic like that would not be sitting on a towel. Mind you - who cares in that place. Didn't Fanny say her bedhead came from the Ritz Hotel..or did I dream that? Anyway - anything from a hotel room will never make it into my bedroom..if you know what I mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To give Steph her due - and I am finding it harder and harder as time goes on to find ways to do this - she acted graciously in every respect.
I have to say..... she is always gracious when thanking someone...... even shocking gifts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely positive I recognise the new volunteer (the one who fixed the door) im
Not sure it it’s from tv or real life 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.