The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IKR! Oh dear, I have not got any further ( I dont think I can stomach it) but she really was not thrilled at the word date and asked 3 times...date?...date?....date? this is the look she gave him:

View attachment 693608
We make a good couple, looking good right Downey? .......Downey.....' mhmmmhmm'

Oh god car crash viewing I cant watch it 'shudders'
Initially i saw first 2 sentences and it looked like inocent fun with a friend then I came back to that video and he kept insisting and fishing for validation of his ******** behaviour and even more ******** creepy look: she didnt like it at all, I stopped watching #vomit

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I believe it was a couple months ago when he stated that he works part-time for SJ! I also think that his Grandfather passed away, so maybe some inheritance?
That makes sense. I’ve got to agree with @mrsp67 , no rent, no utility bills, no food cost, no kids, no car payment, no insurance for home or auto, anyone would be able to live higher on the hog without paying for expenses that almost literally everyone has to pay for in the normal world. Its all play money in the Game of (LaLande) Life. I would bet my first born that she is paying him a lot better than anyone thinks, because without him she’d be struggling to get out the overkill of videos she puts up a week. Why else would anyone hang out at there long term if they aren’t doing the horizontal mambo on the side, cash baby, cash. Fanny can afford to pay her employees very well, 30 grand in Patreon a month + 10 to 20 grand in ad revenue (although I’m going by what someone could get in the States). She pretty much pays Nutti and Selmar to exist. I don’t actually buy the part-time story, with all the videos he’s in, cameraman job, editing, whatever else he does, he’s putting in more than 40 hours a week. He’s also her favorite shopping pal, so if he has no money, there’s no shopping and no video showing them shopping.

On the flip side, maybe he’s getting residual checks from his Mmmbop days as a boy-bander , but judging by the quality of the videos and the amount of views, I doubt it would be enough to pay for a Netflix subscription.

If anyone has this grifter game on lock, it’s Philip, he’s been trained by the best in the business.

Reactions: 19
Ahhhh you Tattlers have me watching these flogs with a more cynical eye! Aunty Om, Ryan, Sadie…….shall I go on, all of them now seem to me to just want free money, when they are already getting YT funds!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Btw speaking of Rayen's advances,
As a woman I can tell u how uncomfortable this is,
Especially when u are in some random place with the guy who is driving you there, all she can do is smile and look like she do not mind not to scorn his ego but somehow keep the distance and hope that he is not going to rape her on the way back

Yes it is very #metoo and yes it happened to me several times, taxi drivers included
Oh god. That takes me back...and Ryan shows that blokes are still doing that power-trip/fear thing on women...Euurrrgh. He's nasty.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The do it yourself rapid flow tests are easy to obtain ( well they are in the uk), assume they are doing them?
Yes here in the UK you just order a box of them online free and they come through the letterbox next day. We have all been encouraged to use them. My husband works from home and has clients in the house everyday, so we felt it was a good idea. It must be the same in France?

Reactions: 9
‘Bonne Maman’ is the polite French term for ‘Grandmother’, has been reinvented again. Where did this furniture come from??? It's all starting to look the same. A room for two but you can entertain a large crowd if needed. Can someone at Lalande fix the wonky lampshades??? You can hear the sheep bleeding??? 😂

View attachment 692502

theladyofcharente

The absolutely lovely @chateaudelalande. This very special bedroom sits in a square large tower and thus profits from views on two sides looking out over rolling fields. You can hear roosters crowing and sheep bleeding in the distance. A prettier picture of the charms of rural life cannot be found. @chateaudelalande
11h
Maybe the dogs got the sheep as well as the chicken! Or she probably heard Steph's laugh or Philip's snorting and thought it was the local wildlife.
On a side note:
What's with the monstrosity in the window spoiling the bucolic view which has been so charmingly described.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sir Nostrille really needs to stop saying he's isolating for his anxiety ridden friend when he's literally In The Same Room with everyone else. Phillip....that's not how isolating works. And tell Fancy Fanny to stop saying that everyone has been tested and you all are negative. I, for one, know very well how difficult it is...and has been for WEEKS...to find C-19 testing.
They lie lie lie about so much at LaLaLande....but I'll not tolerate them lying about isolating or testing.
Not another word, Phillip!
Snorty isolating but hands the camera and stuffed toys back and forth somehow no germs get spread???Dude you should be in a hazmat suit, not for your friend but so we don’t see your body!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
mpk25.png
one week later
mpk30.png

Huge drop in the number of supporters. It still blows my mind how 530 people still support this d*uchebag. He's never kept any of his promises.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Stop squabbling dears, Canadian French is in my opinion utterly charming, - old fashioned kind of, I like it. My french is poor, but ALL french is sexy, in my HUMBLE opinion! Wonder if Brenda agrees?
She'll be shimmying around humming, Voulez vous couche avec moi, if you keep on encouraging her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor girl/woman. He looks like a serial killer taking a selfie with his victim...

:unsure: As much as I prefer classic cocktails and not frou-frou drinks. You do have a point. I've never seen as many edible flowers used as garnish as I have within the more recent years. (And I'm just an amateur baker)
That being said, I am guilty in that category also, as I've planted violets in my parents garden, because after tasting Demel's candied violets, I wanted to make my own. 🙈
Candied violets, angelica, rose petal jam, and raw flower garnish all are perfectly delightful.
It's the eight ingredient €24 cocktail with a flower -- on the principle that egg salad on a croissant is a $20 sandwich -- that makes me laugh. I bet the flowerly cocktails are delicious too and absolutely deadly. And also that you're not trying to hustle women to drink at your house.
Here's a flower syrup recipe I ganked off SJ's local -- Relais du Facteur. They served it with what looks like molten center warm orange pudding.
I bet you could make a charming cocktail with it. Keep us posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Snorty isolating but hands the camera and stuffed toys back and forth somehow no germs get spread???Dude you should be in a hazmat suit, not for your friend but so we don’t see your body!
As we know by now the virus is airborne and stays in the room for hours!
U get infected not so much by touching but witb direct contact with infected person (being close to them, in the room where infected peson was etc)
Masks are also not a protecrion but at least slow down the spread ( he has non)

Home test are unreliable but at least some detection but what is it worth wheb there are 20 other people comin g and going

If the girl is immunosuppressed she might have troubles with basic bugs and also with not hygienically prepared food - what a lovely holiday is awaiting her

(Btw sorry for typos - i hate my phone and my fat thumbs)

• Heart
Forgive me I tried almost sure it was posted here

METHERICK said 5 daily blogs

Can hear the bell toiling ….
Unclean
Unclean
Unclean

He couldn’t lie straight in a bed 🛏
Thanks for the update. You saved me having to look. The daily updates on here are better than the Vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Phillip is a gold digger. He’s not here for a quick buck but in it for the long haul.

My prediction is 2022 wedding. 2025 divorce. 2027 after many lawyers later - he gets half the barn and 30% of all back dated patreon proceeds.

As for Ryan it shows you the complete lack of self awareness or even any previous experience dating women and does it on camera for the world to ridicule. To film that reaction from his ‘girlfriend’ and then not see it in the edit. It’s quite astounding. I worry about what we don’t see that happens off camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 693702one week laterView attachment 693704

Huge drop in the number of supporters. It still blows my mind how 530 people still support this d*uchebag. He's never kept any of his promises.
Ouch! If I cared at all about him, I’d say, “Pull your head out of your ass, pull your dick out of Andrew’s ass. Now film some content for your patrons and give them what you promised. Next film something for your failing channel. Finally, stop being a pretentious douchebag who thinks the world owes you something.”

Being a classy woman, raised with impeccable manners 😉, I’ll just sit back and enjoy watching him flounder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As for Ryan it shows you the complete lack of self awareness or even any previous experience dating women and does it on camera for the world to ridicule. To film that reaction from his ‘girlfriend’ and then not see it in the edit. It’s quite astounding. I worry about what we don’t see that happens off camera.
On top he uses it as a clicklbait title - what a tool

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.