The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today's giftgrab. Still no donation for May, June & July?
I wonder if she is doing it like the Markles, 5% for charity, the rest for me.
The prices of those antique furnitures she recently bought did sound expensive - even if she was fleeced.
:unsure: 🧐
Charity.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If you bought yourself thousand of subscribers on YouTube

Very easy to set up patrons
At 1 euro a pop 😎

They can ask for a level of payment
But at the actual end of the process you can state the amount you want

Wouldn’t put it past the pickpocket FAGAN he’s playing to jiggle the numbers in the hope plenty won’t drop off 

Zero videos on patron 
. So it was not only his gums that were flapping with lies

His fingers were doing the walking
All over his key board
😈
Very good point - I watch smaller channels with 5000 subs have a watch rate close to that with more comments than MP's channel with 200000 - something was never right. It started with a professional looking intro and some nicely edited vlogs - then it ran down hill. Quickly. Many channel creators get better over time - not worse. Not even a gifted laptop improved the editing or content. The interesting part in all this will be how soon does SJ put up an imaginery lake and moat to distance herself from doing it himself??

This load of self-congratulatory codswallop really gets my goat.

For goodness sake, she does what most Mums do just about every morning before getting themselves ready for work and the children fed and ready for school -so they can all get out the front door at 8.30am...and she thinks her 'achievement' is so wonderful that it deserves a big photo and a smug wallow in her sycophantic followers' sugar? What planet is she on?

"Self-employed"? Self-unemployed more like.
Now there is a success story to aspire to - achieving basic life maintenance and calling it productive. But did she make her bed? Need to add that one in so we all can see she is hitting the mark.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Very good point @MojoDublin! I didn't factor in the paid Patrons. That is why I could never get a good gauge on the average monthly $$ paid amount. Yes, I reckon we should all get on eBay or Etsy and see if his precious Spode is posted! :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he will mention it once belonged to a "famous" YouTuber?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have some figures. MP had 5.600 euros (or $) when he left for Madrid. 6 weeks later, when he removed the amount it was 4.400.. So he lost in patreon numbers but a lot more in values..

Excuse me for my English. I am italian with a degree in italian literature. I can write in latin because my studies were classic. ( i can also easily understand french and spanish) I join tattle 1 month ago after 5 months of enjoying reading the comments here. I thought it was possible with my poor english to make my comments. It was the day i became mad at MPcoming out.
I was probably wrong.. Buonanotte

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So if I understand, you were angry with Trotter "coming out"? Why would you be angry about that?
Noooooo.. I was angry because he was taking profit of his coming out to ask money...
I deprecate everybody asking for money and selling his dignity on the TUBE.
I do not care of the sexuality of anybody..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I understand wanting to remember a deceased parent (both in my case gone before their time a few years ago and so close together) but would not want the world to see paintings that have such out-of-bound interpretation of meaning as a memorial to either
maybe keep the wildly overt paintings away from public eye and only display the ones such as the medieval painting? There is a proper place 
. so to speak. But SJ knows no bounds evidently.
If I were SJ, I would use one of the barn spaces as a "gallery" and house father's paintings there, ensemble. They would make more of a statement, that way.

Reactions: 20
Maybe Marie is getting more upset with her privacy and that of Antoine being violated...remember that vlog Selmar made with Antoine sitting so lost in the kitchen...Marie came in..it was all very akward.. That may have been the drop for Marie...i can imagine...you want to escape your worklife for few weeks and end up with the whole shitshow making vlogs all the time...exposing your whole privatelife all the time...i guess she got remarks from people...your kid is in boardingschool and when there is time for familytime...you see Antoine totally lost in the kitchen..with Selmar..There is nobody from his age around..just a bunch of lunatics...

I’m always angry for Marie, that people use her home as a dumping ground for everything. It would annoy me!

My squeeze, a Kenyan, speaks 5 languages fluently - Kismeru, Kikuyu and Swahili (Kenyan and East African languages) then also Swedish (college there) and English (school taught and daily business use). A flight was once delayed for 10 minutes at Kigali airport in Rwanda as she had to translate for some passengers from Sweden and Kenya (Kikuyu) and Rwandan (Swahili) officials. It was amazing to watch and listen. Most younger Kenyans are fluent in 3 languages. In this case the Kenyan couple were elderly and did not have English or Swahili. The Rwandan guys spoke Swahili, French and their home language. The Swedes spoke Swedish (duh) and English. But it got sorted out and we went on our holiday.

I am indeed envious, I dream of having many languages but I get totally mixed up and sound ridiculous! I think you either have it or don’t.

Oh god. That takes me back...and Ryan shows that blokes are still doing that power-trip/fear thing on women...Euurrrgh. He's nasty.

I don’t want to watch him, but is he truly being b so disrespectful to a women and posting it?

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł Who said I was sane?! There’s literally smoke billowing from my ears
But truly fabulous!!

She'll be shimmying around humming, Voulez vous couche avec moi, if you keep on encouraging her 😉

I haven’t seen much from Brenda as of late?

The do it yourself rapid flow tests are easy to obtain ( well they are in the uk), assume they are doing them?
Actually the rapid test are not very accurate. I tested negative rapid and four days later, after spreading my germs to my family positive. The new variant is even harder to detect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Helloooooo again...great posts peeps! You probably have this on a thread somewhere I have not come across yet (let me know) but how did everyone start watching CD? Yes, I am typical when lock down was in full swing - but it came to my attention via a channel Nicki Positano. I love Positano and binged watched her vlogs. In one she did a shout to CD, a video about: "what channels do you watch". So, I checked it out. Was entertained at first till something looked so odd..I think it was the general lack of privacy to all who lived there and the weird projects. Anyway - if I am right SJ never gave NP a shout out or mention, in return for what clearly gained her subscribers. Now, Nicki Positano has just got better in all vlogs and has over taken CD for subscribers. That truly makes me happy! With a small garden and family members they produce so much food and actually work on preserving it for the winter. I know lala is different in ambitions but you would think with the hoard that lives there - food would be a priority?? Or am I being far too practical? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just sped through the Gift Grab. God they all are either drunk or dense. No idea what a tie clip or a Claddagh might be?
And that poor American Super Fan with her matching stringy hair full of product thanks to zero water pressure and obnoxiously bright red sweater just like SJ!
As our very own @Marquis de Potpourri pointed out, no one edited out her zipper being open: “Badly done, Emma!” She won’t be upstaging the Mistress anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As we know by now the virus is airborne and stays in the room for hours!
U get infected not so much by touching but witb direct contact with infected person (being close to them, in the room where infected peson was etc)
Masks are also not a protecrion but at least slow down the spread ( he has non)

Home test are unreliable but at least some detection but what is it worth wheb there are 20 other people comin g and going

If the girl is immunosuppressed she might have troubles with basic bugs and also with not hygienically prepared food - what a lovely holiday is awaiting her

(Btw sorry for typos - i hate my phone and my fat thumbs)
Not talking covid, these people bathe weekly, live with bats and chicken poop. Like you said no hygiene in kitchen, who knows where Sillymar scratches and mice surely run over all that Spode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If anyone is a patreon could you please ask about my obsession - the shutter dogs. What is the status of their deployment before a shutter falls on someone's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Btw how is Brenda doing? Haven't heard of her for a while but I also do not have time to read everything so maybe I've skipped something, also the other scammer the red handed accountant?
Her (or one of them) Tattle accounts is still around but “hasn’t been seen since Jan 29th”. This Tattler (BG) posted a screenshot from her FB account, not realizing that if one ‘clicks’ on the attachment and scrolls to the bottom, one can see that green dot over the FB profile pic in the ‘leave a comment’ area. Profile pic is/was dead give-away.
(I did my own version of Tattle b4 I ever spoke out haha!!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If anyone is a patreon could you please ask about my obsession - the shutter dogs. What is the status of their deployment before a shutter falls on someone's head.
And the GD LAKE!!!
Christ on a bike those shutter dogs cannot be that hard of a fix. Her laziness is spreading as quicker than the Delta variant. One thought is they have to tend to the failing render first or the newly installed shutter dogs will cause cracks and render landing on super fans or god forbid our Tattler fan favorite: Cara Winsor Hehir!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Helloooooo again...great posts peeps! You probably have this on a thread somewhere I have not come across yet (let me know) but how did everyone start watching CD? Yes, I am typical when lock down was in full swing - but it came to my attention via a channel Nicki Positano. I love Positano and binged watched her vlogs. In one she did a shout to CD, a video about: "what channels do you watch". So, I checked it out. Was entertained at first till something looked so odd..I think it was the general lack of privacy to all who lived there and the weird projects. Anyway - if I am right SJ never gave NP a shout out or mention, in return for what clearly gained her subscribers. Now, Nicki Positano has just got better in all vlogs and has over taken CD for subscribers. That truly makes me happy! With a small garden and family members they produce so much food and actually work on preserving it for the winter. I know lala is different in ambitions but you would think with the hoard that lives there - food would be a priority?? Or am I being far too practical? :)
A lot of these, “how I started watching CD vlogs” are posted here and there in the threads. It might be fun to post again for posterity, so here goes

I enjoy watching Rick Steves, he’s not everyone’s cup of tea..👀 @Jikki2 😉 . Anyway, I was watching his France videos, then a video of him visiting French Chateaux, boom! I fell down a rabbit hole. Doing it Ourselves popped up in my suggested. I was on a French country kick at the time and figured “why not”, so I watched, I believe Petherdick’s first video, which was really boring to me from the jump. But the ending with “Madame Mystery”, caught my attention because of how over the top ridiculous it was. She put on this “Marie Antoinette” type act = royalty with a roll of toilet paper on a string of pearls, so I made a mental note to go check out her videos. It sounded like her content would be more DIY inspired instead of vlogs, which in truth, I can’t stand. I tried out one more DIO video where the two numbskull brothers are panning for gold, and I was done. Their content was draining the life out of my soul. So off I went to check out Fanny. Her videos, in contrast, were bright and cheerful, she had a vibrant personality, and I enjoyed her content. Even checked ETTCDIY to watch more of her interactions with Isabel. It wasn’t until getting flashes of designer goods, the Patreon video, the story of purchasing of the HMN with the two exes, that I was curious about her back story and what she does for a living to afford this lifestyle. That led me here and I haven’t been the same since 😂đŸ€Șâ€đŸ™. Even though I can’t stand vlog style content, I still watch because I enjoy the conversations more than the content. I was relieved to see I wasn’t the only one who saw through her fake, vapid personality.

I don’t remember what exactly brought me here, but it must have been something tantalizing because quite a few of us joined around October to the end of January, I was lurking around for about a month before making an account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just sped through the Gift Grab. God they all are either drunk or dense. No idea what a tie clip or a Claddagh might be?
And that poor American Super Fan with her matching stringy hair full of product thanks to zero water pressure and obnoxiously bright red sweater just like SJ!
As our very own @Marquis de Potpourri pointed out, no one edited out her zipper being open: “Badly done, Emma!” She won’t be upstaging the Mistress anytime soon.

I just finished watching and I had to laugh out loud...I kept hearing something in the background. At first I thought OMG! is that Phillip snorting??? But NO!...it was Diesel SNORING!!!...through the entire video!!! I laughed so hard.

And I did love that set of serving dishes in the last package although I have to wonder why anyone would first BUY an expensive set then wrap it so protectively and then pay a (probably) exorbitant amount of postage to send it to Stephanie. It totally blows my mind...

...but I'm still giggling about Diesel snoring so loudly through the video!...even though I really HATE giggles...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely SJ has rules about guests and volunteers posting photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just finished watching and I had to laugh out loud...I kept hearing something in the background. At first I thought OMG! is that Phillip snorting??? But NO!...it was Diesel SNORING!!!...through the entire video!!! I laughed so hard.

And I did love that set of serving dishes in the last package although I have to wonder why anyone would first BUY an expensive set then wrap it so protectively and then pay a (probably) exorbitant amount of postage to send it to Stephanie. It totally blows my mind...

...but I'm still giggling about Diesel snoring so loudly through the video!...even though I really HATE giggles...
Now I’m really tempted to go watch it

Surely SJ has rules about guests and volunteers posting photos.
I seriously doubt it, that place is ‘anything goes’!

Oh Dang! I made it two minutes into the video and Steph 2.0 is already having a wardrobe malfunction. The poor thing is sitting there with her fly open. Philip, you skeez, why wouldn’t you tell her the barn door is open!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.