The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shrek… Steve, who helped spreading the gravel in the courtyard in a bathrobe?
Yes, the fabulous @KiKiGee posted the exact moment in time.
A search result which Tattle has eaten and which I can't now replicate.
I managed to dig up his MO.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
omg what a monstrosity they got in Cadeaux... Some one send a peacock...but its more like a Heron with an atatched sort of... peacocktail...I dont know when the scrap iron man comes around at Lalalande... :rolleyes: but its for sure not something to keep and display....quel horreur...
I am impressed you actually watch the show; I can't stand the squeaking and squealing anymore. Nor. lest we forget, the gushing. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are you not aware of the fact that the French, people from France, mock our Canadian French? Your aggression is misdirected, as the French are not interested in Canadian colonial "French"
Stop squabbling dears, Canadian French is in my opinion utterly charming, - old fashioned kind of, I like it. My french is poor, but ALL french is sexy, in my HUMBLE opinion! Wonder if Brenda agrees?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the US, Spanish is definitely more useful. I wish I would have kept studying it past high school. I keep saying I’ll start practicing on my own, but never do. I think it would also help if I want to learn Italian, something on my bucket list
I grew up in Western Canada (not a large French speaking population) and went to French immersion school. There weren’t many opportunities to practice French outside of school. I did have a francophone friend (who later went to a francophone school), but neither her nor her family could understand my French😳! I do wish that I would have looked for more opportunities after high school to extend my French… the base did help when travelling around Mexico and Central America though. I do seem to comprehend French from France better over Quebecois French (due to immersion curriculum).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am impressed you actually watch the show; I can't stand the squeaking and squealing anymore. Nor. lest we forget, the gushing. Ugh.
I watch it on triple speed...all i saw was spode. old porcelain, napkins or whatever sort of cloth...and then this monster came out of the box :sick: first those long legs....and then the rest...some one clearly wanted to send a peacock...but couldnt find one...so he bought a heron and let his mind gone wild on creating a frankenpeacock... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sir Nostrille really needs to stop saying he's isolating for his anxiety ridden friend when he's literally In The Same Room with everyone else. Phillip....that's not how isolating works. And tell Fancy Fanny to stop saying that everyone has been tested and you all are negative. I, for one, know very well how difficult it is...and has been for WEEKS...to find C-19 testing.
They lie lie lie about so much at LaLaLande....but I'll not tolerate them lying about isolating or testing.
Not another word, Phillip!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My mother was Welsh and didn't speak any English at all until she was about 8 or 9 years old. So I don't think English was forced onto everyone. Besides, Welsh is not the most useful of languages from a global point of view, although it's a very interesting ancient language.
Well, travel to Patagonia, Welch is most useful there (y) and how cool is that?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Snorty

You are a total ingoramus

That’s not isolating

That’s still in the presence of everybody

Better hope you don’t inflict an illness
Tantamount to knowingly placing her in ⛔ danger

You need to be completely isolated
But you can’t abide your own company

Sending prayers to the universe for the safe keeping of your best friend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh God....Ryan's got himself a girlfriend. Went from tour guide "friend" to GF in less than a month. Golly gee, I never saw that coming 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
*** FAKE NEWS DISPELLED ***

Rumours have been circulating about SJ's daily income on the Internet. According to one source she's raking in €5,000 a day, but special Tattle investigators have in fact discovered that she's only getting around €1,000 a day, and that the figure could be much lower if various acquisitions of tat are taken into account ...

Rumours have also been circulating about PJ. In one article he is described as a rich château owner who spends his time helping out at SJ's farmhouse. However, special Tattle investigators have discovered that PJ, who has a penchant for women's clothing, is in fact an unemployed loser and bum who has no job prospects and no ambition other than to carry on being a bum and a loser with no job propsects and no ambition.

In another article Davey is said to have mistaken Dan for a weed in the weed infested gardens at Lalande and sprayed him with weed killer. However, special investigators have established that Dan is not a weed, at least not in the botanical sense ....

In yet another article witnesses claim to have seen SJ 'hard at work' in the farmhouse courtyard. Special investigators have in fact discovered that this simply cannot be true as SJ rarely gets out of bed before noon and spends most of her time in the 'kitchen' or filming flogs that are so boring they could send an insomniac into deep sleep ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me I tried almost sure it was posted here

METHERICK said 5 daily blogs

Can hear the bell toiling ….
Unclean
Unclean
Unclean

He couldn’t lie straight in a bed 🛏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sir Nostrille really needs to stop saying he's isolating for his anxiety ridden friend when he's literally In The Same Room with everyone else. Phillip....that's not how isolating works. And tell Fancy Fanny to stop saying that everyone has been tested and you all are negative. I, for one, know very well how difficult it is...and has been for WEEKS...to find C-19 testing.
They lie lie lie about so much at LaLaLande....but I'll not tolerate them lying about isolating or testing.
Not another word, Phillip!
What is she doing there in the first place...when you have troubles with your immunsystem ..stay home...in these covidtimes....and certainly dont stay at that filthy shithole...where people from all places come in and out...and nothing is properly cleaned..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Leave the flowers on the strawberry plants, maybe they’ll be able to pick more than two at a time.
I couldn’t believe my ears. Maybe there aren’t any strawberries in the garden, because you picked all the flowers Marie! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.