The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mentioned before, but where does BJJ get the money to buy frock coats, desks and bustiers ? Are his grandparents supporting him with pocket money? Is he being paid to be Stefanny's stud? ( :sick: šŸ˜œ:ROFLMAO:) Enquiring minds need to know.
LOL. I hope he's not relying on stud fees.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My mother was Welsh and didn't speak any English at all until she was about 8 or 9 years old. So I don't think English was forced onto everyone. Besides, Welsh is not the most useful of languages from a global point of view, although it's a very interesting ancient language.

All this talk of languages reminds me of My Fair Lady

Well, in America, they haven't used it for years!
Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?
Norwegians learn Norwegian;
The Greeks are taught their Greek.
In France, every Frenchman knows
His language from "A" to "Zed"
The French never care what they do, actually,
As long as they pronounce it properly

LOL. I hope he's not relying on stud fees.....

No room or board, so whatever he had or makes can be used for whatever his little heart wants. You donā€™t think any of those grown ups are encouraging him to save money?

Reactions: 5
My mother was Welsh and didn't speak any English at all until she was about 8 or 9 years old. So I don't think English was forced onto everyone. Besides, Welsh is not the most useful of languages from a global point of view, although it's a very interesting ancient language.
My squeeze, a Kenyan, speaks 5 languages fluently - Kismeru, Kikuyu and Swahili (Kenyan and East African languages) then also Swedish (college there) and English (school taught and daily business use). A flight was once delayed for 10 minutes at Kigali airport in Rwanda as she had to translate for some passengers from Sweden and Kenya (Kikuyu) and Rwandan (Swahili) officials. It was amazing to watch and listen. Most younger Kenyans are fluent in 3 languages. In this case the Kenyan couple were elderly and did not have English or Swahili. The Rwandan guys spoke Swahili, French and their home language. The Swedes spoke Swedish (duh) and English. But it got sorted out and we went on our holiday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I recently watched those documentaries re: Natives and the ridiculous schools they were forced to endure. It seems as if every culture wishes people to conform doesnā€™t it.

Hahaha! Truly thought this was a photo of a scarecrow!
Well she is :rolleyes: i bet there is no bird daring to enter the garden when she is around...thats why they had so much strawberries last year..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marie the florist has a job. Having a job means doing something and getting paid?
... She gets payments from youtube for 2 channels. She has 2 patreon accounts. (sooner a 3rd one for the proud parrot..). She has a "buy me a coffee" account..
Since tomorrow night a zoom account.. 6 payments per month.. I do not know if she is sponsoring something on instagram, that could be 7..
I cannot stand her but i have to admit that playing the "pity me" role is paying back.
Too much! Grrrrr..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
George has found his best customer to date. All the "antique dealers" in France see her coming and rub their hands together in glee. Sarah and George are on to a good thing; they can get rid of all the tat they have bought over the years and charge three times what it's worth. SJ will gladly buy it and will keep their business afloat for years. It will even be worth them paying for a few dinners for SJ and PJ and giving them free accommodation, they'll get back a lot more than what they spend. She won't even notice if she's being fleeced!
Totally Agree. Itā€™s also quite obvious, to me, how Stephanie is easily intimidated by men. She is a pleaser to a fault. George didnā€™t even have to sell her on those old pieces, she made up a silly story all on her own and went with it. Then seeing how easy it all was going for him, he quickly remembered some old fabric...and she excitedly went along with that as well. So Desperate is she for approval and acceptance. Unable to politely decline, just submits. Admittedly, George is rather an easy going guy, clever but quite mild. She wouldnā€™t have lasted a day with the men in my family. And I was my Dadā€™s fave, but he was brutal. Intimidating doesnā€™t come close to he and my brother. She wouldā€™ve crumbled on a daily basis. She really is a little girl always trying to please Daddy. I see why she surrounds herself with a certain type of man and I now totally think Phillip might be with her for the duration because of the comfort zone factor he offers her. She does a lot of ā€˜actingā€˜ in her life, it must be exhausting.

Otoh, She really needs to stop the insane shopping, Her addiction will ruin her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Marie the florist has a job. Having a job means doing something and getting paid?
... She gets payments from youtube for 2 channels. She has 2 patreon accounts. (sooner a 3rd one for the proud parrot..). She has a "buy me a coffee" account..
Since tomorrow night a zoom account.. 6 payments per month.. I do not know if she is sponsoring something on instagram, that could be 7..
I cannot stand her but i have to admit that playing the "pity me" role is paying back.
Too much! Grrrrr..
Not only are you supporting her and her non-existant floristry business, you are also saving your own soul and possibly hers:
All the best and thank you SO much if you choose to make a donation. Remember, what comes around, goes around. I am big believer in karma and I hope I am able to one day give back to the world.

Where is Father O'Malley when you need him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Part of the awfulness of it all is that even if MW's breasts were as good as Aphrodite's, putting them out there wouldn't be appropriate for the kind of business meeting that midsummer dinner party was.
One thing the Jarvis/Potts universe insists on is boobs of a higher class, as Potts says explicitly with his photo of the burlesque artist in his portfolio. Please notice the very, very expensive bra the STRIPPER who shows her chest for a living is wearing. Jarvis/Potts literally have no other values, so the class of tit they're selling, and how they style it, and when they show it, is important to take notice of for people like Marie.
Btw if you look at the photo upside down it is super basic photo
I admit he is good with his amsterdam landscapes even thou they are all the same all ligh up but at least composition is good
But with people he cannot capture the soul
When he photographed fanny it was all about lust and she was young (upperclass lolita type of the shoot) so that is it

• Heart
Wrapped in that crappy peacock logo by Shrek so that every felon in France will break into it and steal her lice-ridden wormwood purchases.
THAT logo. It's probably all been said before I got here. But it's so tacky - like a logo you'd see on very cheap scent bottles in backstreet markets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please clarify why everyone is fair game apart from ā€˜Dan the manā€™? How does this work? As youā€™ve all established Iā€™m a newbie with half a dozen posts. Maybe help explain to some of us why he gets a free ride even though he grifted before heā€™d even turned on the camera.

You do realise that he set up a Patreon account in his first intro video and a GoFundMe for a renovations project. Nobody on YouTube does that. Unless theyā€™re using their position of fame and popularity from this trou du cul niche of YouTube to exploit the generous Christians of the mid-west.

There is a scale of tit and anyone who opened up a Patreons account moment after registering their YouTube account is on it. I just donā€™t understand the double standards on the grifting and why some are hammered and others are seen as saints.
What I have learned from this group is that when a new member strikes out against someone who really doesn't have an agenda, ie DAN. They are part of the misfit club or part of DB's sycophant group. Either way you šŸ‘ƒ like ašŸ€! Dan seems like a decent guy just trying to make a living and renovate his property in France. He doesn't put on airs and pretend he lives in prestigious "chateau" (which SJ'S is NOT), knows about expensive wallpaper, fabric or a history tour guide. So take your SJ loving arse somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
true-but croissant is not garnish-but yes spun sugar sure is part of the dish as well as a flair

sorry if you felt I was giving you a ding - it was entirely aimed at Marieā€™s use of flowers for no purpose other than she was hiding behind them

I do love me some spun sugar even if itā€™s a lovely bit of cotton candy (candy floss)

and damn it now I want an egg salad on croissant (grabs keys and heads out to hunt for same in a area that serves lobster on a hot dog roll)
I'll take a ding for Marie's grifter food. She served lemon curd, a winter dessert, in the height of the French fruit season, about 50 times in a row, because she could get bottled lemon juice at the supermarket. And also killed off perfectly good strawberry crop, as you point out. She's a pig.
What would be a nice modern little garnish for lemon curd IN SEASON?
A little piped baked meringue, I think.
Some candied lemon peel. This would of course require fresh lemons. šŸ¤”
A little sugared rosemary sprig.
Some lemon tuiles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What I have learned from this group is that when a new member strikes out against someone who really doesn't have an agenda, ie DAN. They are part of the misfit club or part of DB's sycophant group. Either way you šŸ‘ƒ like ašŸ€! Dan seems like a decent guy just trying to make a living and renovate his property in France. He doesn't put on airs and pretend he lives in prestigious "chateau" (which SJ'S is NOT), knows about expensive wallpaper, fabric or a history tour guide. So take your SJ loving arse somewhere else.
canā€™t help but notice similar writing styles and wording by some newbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Children learn about the "Welsh Not" in their history lessons. A child caught speaking Welsh at school was made to wear a wooden sign saying "Welsh Not" and they wore the sign until someone else was caught and the sign was then passed on. The practise had certainly died out before my 90 yr old mum went to school! She and many of her contemporaries have never been taught Welsh. This custom was more common in some parts of Wales than others, as in some parts of the principality Welsh was in not in common use (e.g. South and South East Wales,) although it is now taught as a compulsory language in schools up until the age of 16 years.
Although it seems harsh, it was very much of a time where even in Mum's school days, girls were rapped across the knuckles for hemming stitches on their grubby square of calico that "did not slant and didn't poke through" and corporal punishment was the norm. I did once have the cane for not remembering the Welsh word for shoes, although this was pretty vicious teacher who didn't last long at our school. I have never forgotten that word though! šŸ˜
welsh language in schools

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Nutty has an Italian passport, doesn't she? Do we know how she got hers?
Not so long ago.
[/QUOTE]

Possibly Nutty's way of being in France (EU), without time restrictions via a Grandparent ????? I looked at it pre-Brexit as I have Italian Great Grandparents. It's a complicated process. Easier, less complicated and cheaper for me to apply via my Irish Republic Grandparents. Great heritage I have ;)

Iā€™m pretty sure she said Nic was also paying for her ticket (heā€™d promised her years ago something) šŸ˜³
Why would you hold him to that??? Oh I forget, a freebie is always acceptable despite what ever circumstances surround it :(

Reactions: 11
Not only are you supporting her and her non-existant floristry business, you are also saving your own soul and possibly hers:
All the best and thank you SO much if you choose to make a donation. Remember, what comes around, goes around. I am big believer in karma and I hope I am able to one day give back to the world.

Where is Father O'Malley when you need him?
It was ironic, of course..................
I do not like any of them... Any asking money.
In particular MP and Marie the florist
I give my money to Save the children, Emergency and Medici senza frontiere.
I do not spend one cent on You tube..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.