The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much like the point about wild accusations with no chance of possiibility. I actually don't come here for that, and avoid other forums I'm interested in because of the low fact/common sense content.
One of the things I like most about you geniuses is the subtlety and sensitivity with which the videos are apprehended and adjudicated, the investigative reporter skills, the tax law, EU COVID and immigration law, French and gay culture tips. Not to mention YT algorithms which are the news from Mars to me.
It may come to the point where I don't watch the videos at all, and just come here for the knowledge my fellow nutters possess. Thank you one and all. 💐💐💐
Very much with you on watching the videos. I get nauseated too quickly and stop watching. Occasionally I have reacted to content here and then girded my loins to go watch the video. But I jump forward in big chunks. I find it icky to watch SJ gushing and giggling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe someome already commentednon this, but did u notice how SJ shamelessly asks Dan for his footage to use in her vlog ( which she didnt do herfelf bc she chose to enjoy herself with shopping with PJJ)
This is exactly my initial point. He works for her, she’s the boss. But he is getting too big on YouTube. He’s on everyones sub feed more regularly than the star of the show! As I said before, this is a problem.

She now has him working as gardener, chef and now personal drone operator. What’s next?

Dan and Annalise (Hello Annalise) will eventually sever ties with SJ once they feel they have enough subs/money to go independent. Focus solely on their home renovations, the barn, garden and self sufficiency. These channels on YouTube if done well can garner 200k subs easily.

My concern is the longer he is tied to SJ and that sinking ship, he may end up going down with it. A fine balancing act and I wish them well.

Reactions: 16
Stephanie's vegetable garden is not comparable to Dick's and she has two gardeners.

It's because SJ doesn't know her head from her arse and gets everybody to everything for her. I mean how long does one small bathroom downstairs take to complete? Lalande is a joke. Ugh. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Michael's children's book? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Just...all of it. That weird french swinger party. The hangovers. Tattle gold.

Maybe someome already commented on this, but did u notice how SJ shamelessly asks Dan for his footage to use in her vlogs ( the interesting, plot type of footage which she didnt do herself bc she chose to enjoy shopping with PJJ instead)
Finally she took my advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We will also have 2 new VIP members in addition to all the MVP tattlers
(Most Valuable Players)😜

How are we gonna celebrate 🎉
Might we have a challenge amongst ourselves for the

best post ever

Laugh out loud post

On flick (on point ) post

And they get premium posting for the 50 thread 🧵
My all-time favourite posts have to be the conversations between @Gibson and Father O'Malley ( our much missed @Princess and the Pea.). I would laugh out loud every time they appeared in the confessional!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My all-time favourite posts have to be the conversations between @Gibson and Father O'Malley ( our much missed @Princess and the Pea.). I would laugh out loud every time they appeared in the confessional!
@Princess and the Pea , I miss her too, she was hilarious. I know her “Hola dis is Nati” posts didn’t fly with everyone, but I laughed every damn time she posted those! And Father O’Malley, who can forget the advice he’d give, just hysterical!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure you can, maybe by her user name. I couldn’t tell you when she started making the posts, but I want to say around March. They are fun!
I think around thread 22/23? Funniest thing I'd read for a very long time. Start reading from Thread 21 to get the full picture about why some people objected. Princess was a super Tattler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fascinating to watch you old timers reminiscing. Half remembered chats, timeline all foggy, wanting to go back in time. Just like the bunch down at my pub :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think around thread 22/23? Funniest thing I'd read for a very long time. Start reading from Thread 21 to get the full picture about why some people objected. Princess was a super Tattler.
Thanks @Jeeves ! I’m going to have to go back and read them again. She was just so quick on the draw, such a clever wit!

• Heart
Sorry I forget the username but they used to do amazing recaps of the CD vlogs - good times 😂

• Heart
Sorry I forget the username but they used to do amazing recaps of the CD vlogs - good times 😂
👋 That was me, you’re kind to call them amazing. They were fun to do. Should I start doing them again? I got the feeling people thought they were annoying

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Buying footage from licensed drone operators costs €£$. I'm betting that 🐀 rat Fancy Fanny didn't pay Dan a centime for his troubles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @Jeeves - I started at thread 21 and there 'she' was. My fave quip so far is

'Genius. However, may I make a small request. Can we know what the dress code is for vlog viewing? I would not in any way want to outshine the leader as she must always be the centre of attention adoration." Brilliant 🤣

Of course this now means I have to go back to the beginning and re-read everything :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.